Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

~||A Thousand Years||~ [OS] [VM By Payal on Pg 8]

veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi to everyone... Surprised??? I know I haven't been on I-F since like 6 mths or so and I haven't even updated my FF... but my college life is really hectic and I dont get time to come on I-F or to write an update... Now that all of my submissions are slowly coming to an end, I have started getting little time to my self and I have been a little active on FB :P

And in that little time I have manged to write a "Valentine's Special OS."

This came in my mind when I was listening to this song called "A Thousand Years." And if you'll dont know, its the song from the Movie "Breaking Dawn - 2."

So here it is I hope you'll enjoy and like it... and yeah don't forget to hit the like button (only if you like it) and leave your precious comments.

I would like to dedicate this especially to Madhu(moonkmh) and Pari(pari_15) and special thanks to shibz becaused in last couple of days I harassed her like anything Tongue

Miss You All... Miss spamming on Mohabbat Mahal...
Take care, Hugs to All Hug
Veds.

PS - sorry for disappearing suddenly and not announcing the results of the sig competition and sorry to all the writers who had participated in the OS contest, sent me their OS's and I didnt post them (Well hopefully you'll must have posted it now Tongue) Sorry again...

PSS - For those who have been filling my Inbox by still sending me PM's for their updates, I'll read them as soon as I'm back and yeah will surely comment on them.

And Lastly Priya di (Arjuhisis) will be sending the PM's... Thanks Di Hug

My Other Works:

Tera Mera Pyaar [FF] (On-Going)
Happily Ever After [OS]
Heartbeat [SS]
A Perfect Valentine's???
Colors of Love [OS]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by veds_6791 - 20 February 2013 at 7:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-karanika_prajamysticlover_Chits_Arjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--lazybluescherry227Arjuhisissreeja_roxshibzpayal_4

veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
A Thousand Years

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land.

~ATY~

He was in his car, waiting for the red light to turn green. Romantic music was playing on the Radio on the occasion of Valentine's Day; and each and every song reminded him of 'her;' the love of his life and the only reason for his living.

His mind drifted off to the last years Valentine's Day. He remembered each and every detail of that night. Why will he not? Only in that one night he had faced so many emotions -- happiness, cheerfulness, adoration, love, hurt, longing and anguish;

Happiness
and Cheerfulness because he was finally going to confess what was there in his heart; Adoration because as soon as his eyes had fell on her he couldn't help but adore her, just like he always did; Love because that's what he did . . . love her immensely and irretrievably, right from the moment his eyes had fell on her the first time;

Hurt
because when he had confessed his love to her, she had not said the same thing back to him. For her they were only friends, like he believed her . . . he had seen the love in her eyes several times . . . or so he thought. But at that night, just for a flash of second he had seen the love again, which led to Longing. And Anguish because from that night he was in pain and was still grieving over it.

It was exactly a year now and his feelings were still the same. He was still waiting for some magic to happen and hoped that she would feel the same way he feels for her. But he knew that it was not going to happen. He knew it because she now belonged to somebody else. Even thinking about this would break his heart into thousands pieces.

The very next day, after that night, his father had offered him a project, which he accepted without even thinking for a second and after a couple of days he'd left for America. He couldn't stay in India and be without seeing her every day, be without being with her, be without talking to her, hearing her constant chattering. So he thought it was better if he stays away. Maybe it will help him to forget her; which, deep down somewhere in his heart, he knew, was not possible.

Each and every second he would think about only her. He would engross himself in work so that his mind would not drift off to her but every moment would remind him of her. As if remembering her every second was not enough to break his heart, than she started sending emails. Asking him where he was, why didn't he meet her before he left? She would ask him to talk to her. All her emails would send a jolting pain to his heart and he wanted to just pick up his phone and call her up or better, take a flight back to India.

Her emails relatively slowed down and then it stopped completely. This again hurt him. She forgot him? So easily? He would wonder. But then he would also get worried, what if something happened to her? What if she was not well? He would pick up his phone, her name was first in his contact list, but one thing he was not able to do was push the call button. He would then keep his phone back, close his eyes and pray for her well-being.

After a couple of days he was still worried so he decided to call up their common friend, Jai. He was always in touch with him and would indirectly ask about her. Even that day he indirectly asked him about her. And he was shocked at what he heard; it broke his already broken heart into thousands of more pieces.

She was getting engaged; not only that, her father had fixed the alliance long back; after hearing that he didn't wish to hear anything else and cut the call.

He was very angry and hurt. He wanted to call her up and yell at her for not telling him about her alliance. They were supposed to best friends then why didn't she tell him? Didn't she know about the alliance? Obviously she would know; her father would not fix her marriage without her approval right? Then why didn't she tell him? She could have mentioned that in the thousands mail she sent to him. All these thoughts increased his rage and he threw his cell phone on the mirror, breaking it into thousands of pieces, just like his heart was broken.

It took him some time to calm himself down. Maybe they were not meant to be together. Maybe that other man deserved her more than he did. Maybe she'll be happier with him. Though these thoughts hurt him, he still couldn't help but think about her happiness. Her happiness mattered the most to him; with or without him, he wanted her to be happy. But he would still love her. She would always remain his first love.

A honking of car behind him brought him back to present. He realized that the signal had turned green. He put his car in gear and drove towards his destination.

He put his car in park, climbed out, locked the car and double checked it. He then entered the building and walked towards where the security guard was sitting and was engrossed in his cell phone. He tapped the table to gain the security guard's attention. The security guard gave him a questioning look and he replied his unasked question by saying his name, "Arjun Singhania."

The guard nodded and took Arjun towards the private lift which was just for the pent house on the 21st floor. Arjun thanked him and entered the lift. He closed his eyes and leaned on the lifts wall.
It's been only three days since he had come back to India and he was already invited to a party. He was not really in a mood to party, especially today. He just wanted to be left alone but Jai had emotionally blackmailed him and he was forced to come to the party. He had cursed Jai the whole time.

He opened his eyes when he heard the lift open. He walked out and moved towards the only door on the floor. He was about to knock on the door when he noticed that the door was slightly ajar. He opened the door a little and put just his head inside.

He frowned and opened the door completely. The hall was decorated with pink and white drapes, heart shaped balloons again in pink and white colors were spread around but there was no one around. He looked at his wrist watch to check if he have arrived early but no he was not early, in fact he was almost an hour late, then where were everyone?

Is he on the wrong floor? But that was not possible; Jai had said that the party was at his newly bought pent house. And he had asked Arjun to tell his (Arjun's) name to the guard and he will take him to the private lift. He then decided to call up Jai to clear up all the confusion.

Just as he was about to hit the call button, he felt some movement towards his left. He turned his face and saw that the moving object was the drapes which were flowing around because of the wind coming from the open terrace.

Then his eyes fell on the round table covered with white silk and two chairs opposite each other placed on the center of the terrace. A vase with a single red rose was exactly placed on the center of the table.

His feet on their own accord stated moving towards the terrace and stopped near the table. He looked at the table where the plates, spoons, forks, knives and two wine glasses were very nicely arranged, and along with the vase there was a unlit candle, a wine bucket with white wine in it and it was a table only for two people. He then looked around and noticed that the railing was nicely decorated with white and pink drapes. There were two other tables at the corner. One had a microwave and several covered bowls; maybe filled with food. And on the other table was a music player which was filling the air with soft music. The atmosphere was totally romantic.

Jai must have cancelled the party and would have invited his fiance. Arjun assumed by the romantic atmosphere around him. Jai must have forgotten to inform him. He shook his head at his friend's forgetfulness.

He was just about to turn around and leave when a gentle wind blew around him, indicating of someone's presence. The hair at the back of his neck stood up; the presence was way too familiar. He could feel the vibrations, the jolting electricity around him whenever he was in the same presence; the very same presence in which he can live all his life.

He didn't have to turn around to know the person. He can recognize that very person just by being in their soothing presence. But he couldn't even stand there just like that, even if he wanted to.

But he didn't want to stand like that, he wanted to turn around and have a look at that person. And that's what he did the next second. He turned around and his heart skipped a beat as his hazel eyes met the black ocean; the same black ocean in which he had look for about thousands of time; the same black ocean in which he wanted to drown. But today the warmth in the black ocean which was always present was absent. It was showing sadness, longing and was that . . . love?

He forced his eyes to move from the black ocean and look at the beautiful face. His eyes took in each and every inch of the beautiful face and he noticed that just like always there was minimal amount of, just kajal and lip gloss. There was a small silver bindi adorning her forehead. And her silver nose ring was like a cherry on the cake. He really loved that nose ring in her button like nose. Her long silky hair, through which he was yearning to move his finger's from were left open, with slight curls at the base and he noticed that her ears were embellished with small silver jhumkas.

His eyes move down, towards her neck where there was just a thin silver chain with a single pearl drop. His eyes lowered and he noticed that she was wearing a saree. Not just any saree, it was the saree which he had gifted her exactly a year back. It was a pink colored net saree, with silver border, embroidery of pink flowers on the pallu, the base was filled with silver polka dots and her silver sandals were trying to peep out from below her saree. The blouse was the same color and was sleeveless with low cut neck line. She looked just the way he had imagined when he had seen the saree in the mall. And both her hands were filled with silver churis making a slight soothing sound whenever her hands would move.

His eyes moved all over her, he couldn't take his eyes off her, neither did he wanted to. Even after a year she looked just the same but she had grown a little thin. Was she not eating properly? Even after that, she was looking like a Goddess who has just walked down the heaven, just to bless him with her presence; just to spread her magic on him.

His eyes again met the black ones and he suddenly realized what he was doing. He was looking at somebody else's fiance in a way which was completely wrong.

"What are you doing here?" he asked turning to the other side. His voice was a little shaky because of shock of seeing her here.

"This shirt makes you look handsome, Arjun," she said, not answering to his question.

Arjun let out the breath which he didn't realize he was holding and closed his eyes as her heard the sweetest melody he's ever heard and to which he was listening to after a year. A rush of relief ran down his body and he took a few calming breath, his eyes were still closed.

He opened his eyes and looked down towards his clothes. When he was getting ready for the evening, he had randomly picked out his clothes without paying any attention. He was wearing blue jeans, a white jacket and a pink and white striped shirt underneath it; the shirt which she had gifted to him two years back on his birthday. And whenever he would wear that shirt, she would always say that, "This shirt makes you look handsome, Arjun." And he would always reply by saying, "'I am handsome.' And this shirt is looking good because 'I' am wearing it."

But today he didn't reply by saying that, instead he said, "That's not the answer to my question, Arohi." The word 'Arohi' came out as a whisper from his mouth. He had said that name thousands of time in the past year, but always in his heart, it never came out loud. But today when he said it, his heart leaped.

He waited for her to say something but she didn't say. He knew that she was still there, he could feel her presence. He finally turned around and looked at her again. "What are you doing here Arohi?" he asked keeping his face straight; trying to hide the various emotions, which he was sure, was reflecting on his face.

He saw Arohi's lips curve in a small smile. He was trying so hard to hide his emotions. But he could never hide them . . . from her.

"How are you Arjun?" she asked not answering to his question again.

This frustrated him. What is her problem? First she surprises him by being here, second she's looking so damn hot and beautiful in that saree and third she's avoiding his question and in return, questioning him.

"Why aren't you answering to my question? You are still the same, stubborn little brat," he almost yelled in frustration.

"And you are not answering to my question. Even you are still the same angry young man," Arohi snapped back.

Arjun's nose flared with anger. "I.AM.NOT.AN.ANGRY.YOUNG.MAN," he said through his teeth, putting stress on each and every word.

"AND.I.AM.NOT.A.STUBBORN.LITTLE.BRAT," Arohi imitated him, only to irritate him more.

"See, you are being stubborn again," Arjun said pointing a finger towards her.

"And you are being angry young man again," Arohi replied and smirked. She was enjoying this. Just like always she enjoyed arguing with Arjun.

Arjun closed his eyes and took few deep calming breaths. This was not helping. Their bickering will not take them anywhere. He opened his eyes and looked at her only to see that she was smiling slightly. Arjun shook his head, she was surely enjoying this.

"Okay, let's start again?" Arjun asked to which Arohi nodded. "What are you doing here Arohi? This is Jai's pent house. There was supposed to be a party out here and I don't see anyone and the atmosphere is . . . well it's definitely not for a party and . . . what are you doing here?" he babbled.

"I came here to meet you Arjun," Arohi replied only to his first and last question ignoring what he said in between.

Arjun shook his head. "This is wrong," he said.

"Why?" Arohi asked, her face showing curiosity.

"You shouldn't be here," Arjun said still shaking his head, and then continued, "You should be somewhere spending your time with your . . ." he hesitated and then said, "With your fianc," his voice almost a whisper. His heart pained while uttering those three words. It was as if someone has struck thousands of needles in his heart.

"I'm exactly where I want to be," Arohi said sternly and then added, "And I don't have any fianc . . . I never had."

Arjun looked at her shocked, "But Jai . . . he said . . ." Arjun was saying.

"Only if you would have let him complete the whole thing and not cut the call in between," Arohi snapped cutting his sentence in the middle.

Then he remembered, Jai had said that Arohi 'was' going to get engaged, he father 'had' fixed her alliance; he had never said that she 'is' going to get engaged. Then one more thing came in his mind, "How did you . . . ?" Arjun started but couldn't complete the sentence, he was still shocked.

"Just like you would ask about me to Jai, I would ask him about you," Arohi replied to his incomplete question. She knew what he wanted to ask, she had seen the question in his eyes.

"Why would you do that?" Arjun asked. He was very confused with the turn of the events. And he didn't know where all this was going.

"Exactly why you did," Arohi replied looking directly into Arjun's eyes. Conveying the message indirectly and hoped that he would get the message.

He stood still, rooted at the spot. "Exactly why you did," was echoing in his mind. Exactly why he did? He did it because he cared for her, because he wanted to know about her and because he . . . he loves her. Does that mean . . . ? He asked himself. But what if she just asked because she only cared for him?

As if reading his mind, Arohi answered his question, "I love you, Arjun." Her voice was loud and clear. There was no hesitation; it was as if she was absolutely sure about what she was saying . . . which she was.

Arjun's world stood still at that moment; Just those four words had turned his world upside down. He was trying to comprehend about what had just happened. He wasn't even sure if she had said exactly what he heard or his mind was playing some kind of stupid game with his heart. He wasn't sure and he wanted to be sure. He wanted her to repeat what she just said.

"I love you," Arohi said again, this time her voice was mere whisper. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. But it was not of sadness. It was of relief, it was of happiness.

Everything was silent; the only sound around them was of the blowing cool wind. And they were looking in each other's eyes as if trying to read each other's souls, trying to find the answers to the unasked questions. There was almost a five steps gap between them.

Suddenly music started playing in the background and Arjun recognized the song immediately, it was the song which said exactly what his heart felt for Arohi.

Arohi was looking directly into Arjun's eyes, trying to tell him that this song says exactly what she feels. She saw a change in his expression and smiled, her message was conveyed.

The day we met,
[Arohi remembered the day they had met for the first time almost 5 years back, it was the first day of their college and they were in the same class,]

Frozen I held my breath,
[The moment she had looked at him, she stood frozen and she'd held her breath,]

Right from the start,
[Right from that moment,]

I knew it I found a home for my,
[She knew that she'd found a place, a home, for her heart,]

Heart beats fast,
[Her heart was now beating fast,]

Colors and promises,
[It was now filled with colors, with promises which she wanted to make to him, which she wanted him to make for her,]

How to be brave,
[Last year when Arjun had confessed his love to her, at that time she didn't knew how she could be brave and confess back to him,]

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall,
[She couldn't tell him that even she loved him, when somewhere deep down she was sacred that her heart would be left broken,]

But watching you stand alone,
[But when after thinking for about three days, she remembered him standing by his car after his confession, looking completely heartbroken.]

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow . . .
[All her doubt had somehow gone away and she knew that he would never break her heart, but he had already left by then . . .]

One step closer . . .
[She took a step towards him, reducing the gap between them . . .]

I have died everyday waiting for you,
[Tears formed in her eyes again, this is exactly how she'd lived the past year,]

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you,
[She was telling him that he should not be afraid now, she had always loved him,]

For a thousand years,
[From the moment they met,]

I'll love you for a thousand more . . .
[And she'll love him the same way till her last breath . . .]

[Arjun understood each and everything, he now knew that even she loved him from the very first moment but she didn't confess back because she was scared. And that she would love him all her life.]

Time stands still, [As Arohi has confessed now, Arjun world has stopped,]

Beauty in all she is,
[He's telling her that she's looking beautiful, she 'is' beautiful,]

I will be brave,
[He's telling that he'll be brave,]

I will not let anything take away,
[He'll not let anything take,]

What's standing in front of me,
[her away from him,]
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this . . . [His every breath, every hour of his life, he was waiting for her confession . . .]

One step closer . . .
[This time along with Arohi even he took a step closer . . .]

[Now he was saying that he had died everyday waiting for this moment,]

[He was telling her that she should not be afraid as he is now here and he has always loved her,]

For a thousand years,
[And he still loves her,]

[And he'll keep on loving her till his last breath . . .]

[A tear escaped Arohi's eyes when she understood his unsaid confession.]

And all along I believed I would find you,
[She was telling him that somewhere in her heart she knew that she would find him again,]

Time has brought your heart to me,
[This time, Valentine's Day has brought his heart back to her,]
I have loved you for a thousand years,

[As the music played in the background they kept on looking at each other. Telling each other, silently about how much they love each other.]

One step closer . . . [They both took the final step closer, there was no gap in between them now, and they could feel the warmth from each other's body, they could feel the electricity which they always felt . . .]

For a thousand years,

[Arjun cupped her face in both his hand making her eyes close as if she just wanted to feel him. He wiped the tears on her cheeks with his thumbs and kept on looking at her, waiting for her to open her eyes, he wanted to look in them before he did what his heart wanted to do.

Arohi couldn't keep her eyes closed for a long time, she could feel his gaze. She put her right hand on his left one which was still cupping her face and opened her eyes slowly. She leaned her face into his hands and smiled at him.

Arjun's hands moved from her cheeks to her shoulder and he gently pulled her towards him, all this time his eyes were on her lips. One of his hands moved from her shoulder to the back of her neck, which sent a jolt of electricity through Arohi's body and made her shiver slightly. Her hands were clutching the collar of his jacket tightly.

Arjun leaned his face forward and angled his face. Their faces were just a couple of centimeters apart from each other's and they could feel each other's breath on their faces.

Arjun looked in her eyes, just before he closed them and covered the gap by placing his lips on her. The moment their lips touched, a jolt of electricity rushed down both their bodies making them pull back a little.

Arjun waited for a few seconds before he placed his lips back on her, only this time it was firm. He took her bottom lip in his mouth and sucked on it gently; making both their senses go numb. Arjun gently bit her lip when she didn't kiss him back; it was to tell her to kiss him back as he was getting impatient.

Arohi sucked on his upper lip the same way as him. She felt his hand move towards her back, pulling her closer. Her own hands moved towards his neck, into his hair. She gave a gentle tug to his hair making him groan in her mouth.

Arjun traced her bottom lip with his tongue, urging her to open her mouth. Arohi gasped, and Arjun took this as a chance to enter his tongue in her mouth. Arohi moaned as Arjun deepened the kiss and goosebumps spread all over her body.]

And all along I believed I would find you,
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years,

The music kept on playing as they kissed each other passionately till there was a need to breathe. Arjun placed a few more kisses before he pulled back and leaned his forehead on hers pulling her towards him; hugging her tightly. They both were breathing heavily with their eyes closed. And they could just describe their kiss as intoxicating and the best first kiss.

Arohi leaned her head on his chest, near his heart which was beating a mile per hour and hugged him by placing her hands around his waist from beneath his jacket and clutched his shirt in her fingers.

Arjun placed his cheek on her head, his eyes still closed and still hugging her tightly.

They both wanted to stay just like that for their whole life, in each other's arms; feeling each other's heartbeat, which was beating for each other. Arjun would place a kiss on her head after every few moments.

The silence around them was soothing. No words were needed as their hearts were speaking for speaking for them.

"I owe Jai an apology," Arjun said breaking the silence.

"Why?" Arohi asked, not moving out of Arjun's embrace.

"Because I think I have cursed him thousands time for forcing me to come here," he replied.

Arohi hummed and nodded her said, saying, "Then you surely do." And there was silence again.

"Arohi?" Arjun said in a questioning way to which Arohi hummed, telling him that she's listening. "How did you know that I have come back?" he asked.

Arohi pulled back a little to look at his face and replied just by uttering a single word, "Jai."

Arjun laughed slightly, who else can tell her. "I was obvious, wasn't it?" he asked to which she nodded. Arjun leaned his forehead on hers and watch her close her eyes. "I think I owe him a thank you as well," he added and saw Arohi nod her head.

They stood like that for some time with Arohi's eyes closed, Arjun eyes gazing at her, both their foreheads joined and they still had their hands around each other.

"Arohi?" Arjun whispered, his voice was filled with so much emotion that it made her open her eyes. "Marry me?" he asked looking directly in her eyes.

Her heart stopped, she had dreamt so many times about Arjun proposing her, quoting different movies, singing songs but she never knew that just the two words "Marry me," will stop her heart, make her feel as if she was on the top of the world.

Arjun saw her eyes widen in shock. Didn't she want to marry him? Is she still scared that he'll break her heart? Is he going very fast? But he didn't want to wait. "Arohi?" he said trying to gain her attention.

Arohi came out of her trance and saw that Arjun was frowning. "Right now?" she asked sweetly, tilting her head a little.

Her gesture answered all of Arjun's questions and made him smile. He tilted his head to the other side and whispered huskily, "Right here."

Arohi gave a slight laugh at his cheekiness and shook her head. "Do you think our parents and friends will let us live in peace if we did that?" she asked, placing her hand on his cheek.

Arjun shook his head first, pouting like a small child and then nodded his head. Their parents and friends will surely taunt them for the rest of their lives if they got married without including them. Arjun smiled cheekily when a thought came in his mind. He pulled her towards him and said, "Then let's get engaged."

"And where is the ring?" Arohi asked putting her arms around his neck.

Arjun's face fell for a second and then he looked around to find something which can act as a substitute to a ring. Something at the corner caught his attention and he smiled widely. He looked back at Arohi and said, "I'll be right back." With that he placed a small kiss on her lips making her blush and walked towards the corner.

Arohi looked at him as he walked towards where the food was kept and smiled when she saw him tear a small piece of foil.

Arjun gave the small piece of foil the shape of a ring and smirked at his handiwork. He turned around and walked back towards Arohi and saw that she was smiling.

"Well . . . I guess we'll have to manage just with this now," he said pointing towards the foil and then back at his love.

"I don't mind, if you promise to buy me a proper ring tomorrow," Arohi said making Arjun chuckle and heard him say an okay.

He went down on his one knee and looked up at her making Arohi gasp; she had not expected him to go down on his knees.

"Arohi Ahluwalia," he started, "This might not be the proposal, the way you have dreamt. But I would just like to tell you that, I want to spend the rest of my life with you; by caring for you, by growing old with you and moreover . . . by loving you. I want to be a most important part of your life and I want you to be the most important part of my life. I want to make the cutest babies with you. I'll spoil them and you'll teach them how to be good, how to caring and how to be loving, just like you do." He paused and saw that tears were rolling down from her eyes; his own eyes were a little wet. Not only Arohi, even he had dreamed about proposing to her in different ways. "Arohi Ahluwalia, will you marry me?" he said the final words.

Arohi wiped her cheeks and nodded her head. "Yes," she whispered first, then laughed shakily and again said "Yes," this time it was louder.

Arjun smiled widely and stood up. He placed the ring in her ring finger. He then pulled her towards him and hugged her. He lifted her up and twirled her around. Arohi kept her hands around his neck and pressed her face in his neck. Both of them were laughing loudly.

Arjun placed her back on the ground and kissed her with all his might. And Arohi kissed him back matching his passion.

They broke the kiss and again hugged each other. Though they both knew that her answer would be yes, there was still some excitement and anxiety present. This was the happiest moment of their life. They had waited too long for this moment and know that they'll cherish it forever. The past year was painful for them but it had also helped them by making their love only stronger. And now it will grow stronger with each passing moment.

"I love you, Arohi," Arjun finally said.

Arohi sighed, she was waiting for him to say those words. "I love you too, Arjun," she said snuggling her face in his chest.

"For a thousand years," Arjun said placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Arohi smiled and placed a kiss on his chest. She then whispered, "For a thousand more . . ."

. . . The End

~ATY~

"True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning."
-- Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle.

~ATY~

Edited by veds_6791 - 20 February 2013 at 7:48am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

drsskaranika_praja-anzaeram-MyshaAlvi007arunsunita_gmM00NAflorine_20mysticloverkritz4ever-sanju-aparna4karanika_Chits_pari_15Arjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--zoya_naziyaArjuhisispayal_4brainychild92shibzmoonkmhnature2ara_000

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Res :D

**edited**

veds...finally ur back...n how!!

Amazing OS...beautiful...seriously speechless it left me..

At start..i thought it was a sad OS..with arjun all sad n thinking he cant have aro back in his life...cuz she's already someone else's...
I really felt sad for arjun...n then he entered the penthouse...
The setting u described was beautifully worded...a table for two...food n all...i had an idea ki ur talking abt arjuhi..:p
so jai made up a fake party..?? Cool...thanks to jai, they both met..
Loved the slight nok-jhok between arjuhi ROFL...gave them an arjuhi wali feel...n then arjun got the biggest news of his life..arohi isnt married,...seriously why couldnt he have heard this earlier when jai was telling him?? Would've saved all the pain that arjuhi went through..
N saved their time too LOL
saying that...why was arohi so scared to confess earlier..bt glad she did realise it...n didnt marry the jerk with whom her dad was fixing her alliance with...
n the way he kissed her..like he aint gonna leave her...pouring his love for her...beautifully described...
When arjun said 'marry me'...i could just feel what arohi was feeling..the way u described...
Lol..arjun wanted to get married then n there?? So karva deti na...:p n family n friends ke saamne re-run ho jaata..what say??
But atleast they got engaged...n that scene reminded me soo much of kmh1..where arjun proposes arohi..by twirling the flower into loop...u could've used the rose that was kept on the table...although the size of the rose would've been wider than arohi's fingers :p...even the foil paper idea was gud...<3

btw...i loved the way u wrote the song...with lyrics that connected arjuhi to the memories of the past ..of each other...lyrics were so perfect...fitting perfectly...<3
n the way u described it made it truely stupendous...

For a Thousand years it is...Heart

ps- i dont usually write big comments...cuz thats a lot of hardwork...n m way too lazy for it...n mainly..m wordless...lol..bt wrote it esp for u..(to convince u to continue TMP asap :P)...so ignore the parts i dun make sense...:P

Edited by pari_15 - 14 February 2013 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Aww..u dedicated thi to madhu n me ..how sweet..Hugss...

Ps- this is first time someone dedicated their work to me...yayayy!! :D

veds_6791

veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Aww..u dedicated thi to madhu n me ..how sweet..Hugss...

Ps- this is first time someone dedicated their work to me...yayayy!! :D

Yup!!! HugHugHug
...deepz... IF-Dazzler
...deepz...
...deepz...

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi veds Smile I read all ur ss,os and ff everything is fab dear I lov ur writing style its just ossom Claptry to update tera mera pyaar yaar vil b waiting to read it Smile and abt tis os u should surely update it Thumbs Up u see its lov month so toda romantic stories padna zaruri hai Embarrassed lov u Heart Heart Hug

veds_6791

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
veds,

welcome back welcome back
i still remember the OS of last valentines day
what a way to comeback yaaar - welcome welcome welcome

veds_6791