Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

AsYA OS - Challenge Accepted ( On Khuda Jaane )

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
guys i am freaking out over the precap and started to get some ideas, i am penning it down sooo you guys want me to post it when im done??? Wink think it might help us through the long wait na

i have posted the story beneath, do enjoy Asyanss

Edited by vaishnavi31 - 13 February 2013 at 10:40am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15eternalashatishmaAye12345teddy25ApplefCinderella3amri123Meselfirock321shabana20cutestar12rosamaleSnigdhaGautamkandygroverAsyaloverSanthu.The.KingjazmeenWhenInRomestarsanjana-serein-navkGurmeet4DrashtiKaBhiinlovezainaliya-12crazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictPriziMiss_uliuliNithiya95DreAshanakyasharanKaran.G.kingraneeb

Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yes, post it, please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi31

WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
go on !!!

vaishnavi31

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
okay here it is  guyss  forgive me for any errors or anythign that doesn't link up. I havent checked it for errors  I just wrote what came to mindTongue But hope you enjoy!!! and it helps in the long long wait for this hot moment of AsYaEmbarrassed

Zoya laughed hysterically at Asad.

'I told you nah, you can't do it. You have lost the challenge Mr Khan' she said in a righteous tone and burst out in laughter again.~

After getting the three persons, it was quiet late and they decided to take a break from all the investigation. Zoya wasted no time in bringing up her challenge. Asad brushed her off but on receiving mockery from her that he was to scared to do whatever he asked her, he felt the need to prove himself. This made Zoya happy and she started thinking of all the foolish things she could get this AKDU to do.

In the end, she told him he had to dance to a romantic song, while raising her eyebrows, expecting him to deny.Which was exactly what he did.

'What nonsense! Miss Faruqui, you are out of your mind? Love song? Dance? What the hell'

'Haan haan, I told you, you are chicken!' and her laughter filled the air.

'No i.. its not that.. but haan there's no music' Asad said and relaxed thinking he had escaped but Zoya was too quick for him.

'Nahi Mr Khan, I have solved your problem. Anyway I didn't think you had it in you to know any romantic love songs so I picked one for you! Khuda Jaane! Such a romantic song na? Listen to it lekin janti hoon that you wont be able to do it!'

Asad boiled. She was challenging him? He couldn't let her win. His anger had him clenching his fists and her teasing and mocking laughs continued.

I knew it. Mr Khan would never do something like this. But I will prove to him that he isn't as inhumane as he thinks. I will push him to do it. Who refuses Zoya Faruqui for anything?

Zoya started dancing Punjabi style to irritate him. 'See even I could do it! But you Mr Khan are no match for me. Here's one thing I can do that you can't!! HAHAHA'

Asad smirked. 'That? That's how you dance to a song like this? Oh please Miss Faruqui Stop this stupid drama.'

'Bechari Asaddd!! I shall ask Phupi to send you for dance lessons. I had already asked her to take you to a mental asylum but I think dance lessons is more important. You are hopeless Mr Khan'

That should do it! Zoya thought victoriously. And she turned around with smart ass look and booed Asad.

That had done it. He was no longer going to let this pagal ladki from New York make fun of him. With flaming eyes, he decided he wouldn't let her win that easily and pulled her hand towards him.

He did it with such great force that Zoya came bumping into his hard chest while her hair flew in his face. His one arm around her, the other one still holding her hand. Zoya held onto his shoulder to steady herself.

She breath hitched  as she realized the position they were in.

'As.. Mr .. Mr Khann., aapp.. what are you doing' she said stammering to get the words out in a shaky voice.

'Challenge accepted.' He announced in a proud and husky tone.

And with that, he let her out of his embrace, and she tried to leave.

He held her hand and spun her back in. Her back was now on his chest. She closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing. Asad got pleasure in the scent of her fragrant hair that caressed his face. He hoped she could not feel his pounding heartbeat while Zoya prayed he would not sense her heavy breathing. She had tried to struggle out of his arms , to which Asad responded by gripping her more tightly.

She felt relieved at one moment that she wouldn't be out of his strong arms so soon while her mind cursed her for thinking like that. Asad knew he had no control anymore. He did not even bother trying to stop. He turned her around. They faced each other, in dead silence, their eyes doing all the talking.  His desire and feelings mirrored in her eyes. Her eyes darkened as he raised one hand to move that annoying lock of hair on her eye. She held her breathe and flinched as his cool fingertips stroked her forehead. He was quite contented he had this effect on her. She clutched his shoulders tightly as his hand found its way back to her waist.

They continued dancing to Khuda Jaane. Both could feel the anxiety and eagerness in each other. It was as if they were overflowing with emotion as they moved gingerly. Asad did not let his hands leave her, much to Zoya's appreciation. Her tiny hands creeped around his neck and she became more comfortable dancing with him. Asad inhaled sharply as her soft finger tips tickled the back of his neck.

How could they not notice this before. The pleasure and need to touch each other was so immense yet they always found themselves avoiding each other. All that pent up feeling was now unleashed. Asad spun her again and his fingers traced down her arm. She shuddered under his touch and he smiled in satisfaction.

Zoya saw this and decided not only he could play this game. She turned and face him and placed her arms on his shoulder lightly, moving them slowly down his muscular arms. Asad cringed, feeling the need for her to touch him instead of this stupid teasing. He realized what she was doing and pulled her roughly towards him. Their foreheads were slightly touching. His breathe fanned her face and hers tickled his chest through the tiny crease between his buttons. Neither moved out of this position. They stood engulfed in each other's arms, drinking in the moment.

Unfortunately for them, the clearing of someone's throat was heard at that very moment. Both teared apart from each other immediately. It seemed to ache. Najma was stunned yet smiled widely. Her bhaijan like this with a girl? Especially Zoya? Hmmm.

'Woh bhaijan, Zoya, dinner is ready'

'I am not hungry' both said simultaneously.

Najma replied 'I see' then I'll just leave you guys to it then' Happy Valentines day'

She winked to them and left, closing the door.

Zoya was never more embarrassed. Asad too could not believe what had just happened. Both looked at each other. Asad almost laughed at Zoya's priceless expression and deep red cheeks.

And just like that, they both resumed their investigation. The night that followed was filled of cute stealing lances at each other, making excuses as neither of them could get the dance out of their mind. Asad almost wished Zoya would leave in order to stop himself from pulling her to dance again.

Before Zoya left that night she spoke to him.' Good night, Mr Khan. By the way, you dance really good.'

Asad was embarrassed. ' You too, Ms Faruqui.' He replied trying not to meet her eyes.

'It's Asad, to you, by the way.'

'Hmm I am so accustomed to calling you Mr Khan Jahanpana six packs that i doubt I would remember to call you Asad. But okay, and it's Zoya to you'

'Really,  Zoya? So you're not accepting my challenge ?' He slyly said.

'Challenge accepted' She smirked and said before leaving.

____________________________________________________________________-

Link to my other Writing:

Edited by vaishnavi31 - 31 July 2013 at 11:47am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...scarce05UniqueUjjainidreamygirl_95sanaya_shah1998ash12Asyalover33micky777Slowdown123mages1866muskaan17rocksraishiDannyelaanoognaSATD06LuxCalday_lilyBajaj.rbshami9eternalashamanjusha_92tishmadochdoejemiifee-fee..NIDA...teddyyycutie15Aye12345kishlay95Manpreet23IndidesiPasyaiaddictionsaku19TeriGalliyan.shabana20SaHillover101snehasya-Bellesowmy18kandygroverDivineMistksenap3h7uamri123IIdewaaneIIMeselfasyafrevaskavyaaksujiteddy25angel2930prats233havokhotlinegauranitaiirock321cutestar12rosamalenihamrmChinnu.MunnupinkstarsJULIELcanadiankudijazmeenrsk16rads73937Sha-Ja-FanaticsheilasandhuanopamaMadame_Noddyjayasree.raosophie420-HoneyBunch-EnchantressAsyaloverSanthu.The.Kingdaisydee425starsanjanaRAJLUVRIYA-serein-MissvishtoofaniOne-Of-A-KindNAVI55HR-DMG4lifeTheSexyDevilGurmeet4Drashtiroseflower_07GroverAddictcrazy4KASH_ARLyssaPieMiss-Appyzola007viya.mallik4evaPriziMiss_uliuliMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95...OohLaLa...raneebMuneebaSheikhDreALinsieKaran.G.kingshreya11mehraAsad-Kii-Arzoo_Oishi_shanakyasharanSurish-RohitMaxwell-

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hey dear nice os based on tonights precap 
just loved the way you described the emotions i could actually picture everything and feel the emotions you described
 It seemed to ache thats the line i liked the most it says it all 
and najma has the perfect timing though she interrupted the moment u made it cute 
in all it was amazingClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi31starsanjana

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Sizzlerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalsumatra1234kandygrovervaishnavi31Meselfteddy25

HoneySweety Goldie
HoneySweety
HoneySweety

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Wow nice post yar.its realy awesome.t

vaishnavi31

rosamale Goldie
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i wish this happens tomorrowDay Dreaming awesome os dearBig smile

vaishnavi31

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index