Pavitra Rishta - an unholy drag?

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,
There is no doubt that Pavitra Rishta is blessed to have some very good actors playing the roles. Be it, Ankita Lokhande or Hiten Tejwani. They are seemingly talented. Same with Asha Negi, Rithvik Dhanjani and Shruti Kanwar. I , however, want to ask you all that do you think justice is being made to the actors? They are all a part of the CV's drag of Pavitra Rishta. See, I understand it's very hard to maintain a plot but given technology and social media sites it's very easy for CVs and producers to know what is it that the audiences want. It was not as accessible 10 years ago when writers had to ask people for opinions holding a mic, now everything is online. If they want a rise on their TRP or for the show to not be a fail and being called off why don't they just do something that is rational? Sure, Ekta has always shown her female leads to be extremely generous and sacrificing. But, after a while, even we , the viewers don't get it. This series is being dragged for a year now after the leap of 18 years. Whenever Arjun and Purvi got engaged, I knew Arjun would end up marrying Ovi because I have been watching Ekta's shows all my life. But, now the miscarriage plot ? how can we even watch this series anymore? Arjun and Purvi's fan following is HUGE, so much that it is beyond imaginable but they don't still make an effort for us fans to be happier with the show. On top of that, the Teju plot is so unnecessary. There should be a time and setting for the story. I think they should just take this show off air to do justice to Pavitra Rishta that started with the love of Archana and Manav, for Sushant and Ankita. Because, right now, fans are only getting annoyed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshma28 thumbnail
Last six months we have been waiting for ARVI reunion ,and look what we got in return,now
Purvi is again sacrificing for Deshmukhs ,with  this stupid act of giving away her own
flesh and blood to a spoilt brat OVI,.ARVI reunion looks impossible.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
EK has no morals or ethics..For money she will show any garbage.

IE, marriage, extra marrital affairs, divorces, abortions, misscarriages ETC

So waste of talents all around...May be not as they are also making money along with the creators EK and her cvs...

Money talks and BS walks..
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
VERY GOOD POST. Your every point is so much true.  Now this PR dragging their story too much, so all fans are only getting annoyed. What the need this story dragging too much. If U want that Arjun marry ovi then what U create ARVI jodi. Why need this blackmail for fan & viewers emotion? When U  create beautiful jodi ARVI, then why need their character too much butchered? Why U create purvi is pregnant with Arjun without married? This so unfair. It is great & high point time stop this nonsense dragging story & ARVI united ASAP. Justice for viewers & ARVI fans emotion. Also justice for ARVI character. They not happy present scenario. Present life is fake life.They not happy any time without each other.