Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 14/2 (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 94

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Vyas Mohan bachayega kya Navika ko?

I seriously dont want him to save her...I want her to escape from there on her own and then prove her worth as a reporter. On the basis of which she will get into Project Talaash.

LOL Aisa Hota nahi hai nbt mein, I remember wanting megha to save her own self too from prateek and then meet mohan outside but mohan tou mohan hai

But maybe they might how woman as a hero for once

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anusumiswap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 14/2 (Page 89)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Sumi mohan hero hai navi uski beti

But har baar kya woh usko bachate phirega...kuch toh alag dikhayein. Woh aake usko bachayega toh bhi Navika usko maaf nahi karegi...ulta 2-4 suna degi usse achcha woh khud bhag ke aaye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

LOL Aisa Hota nahi hai nbt mein, I remember wanting megha to save her own self too from prateek and then meet mohan outside but mohan tou mohan hai

But maybe they might how woman as a hero for once

Navika bhag ke aaye toh achcha hai...warna koi option nahi hai...Kunal in action dekh ke nain sukh karna padhega LOL

-Fari-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
suman and  doc2  see i am  constantly under attack form  some ppl  on each  and  every statement i  make over  here  who take offence to everything i  say  but i  still    mantain calm as  i  know them for long time  but  some ppl  outside   mmt  come to personal      level then i  cant control  or  will not control 

-Fari-sumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

i would say wait  and watch  and  navika will surely  get into trouble  and mohan  will save  her  whether  it  is   now  or   later  i cant reveal  

Idhar mat batao...PM kardo Embarrassed LOL...chalo No problem...main toh show dekhungi kuch bhi dikha le!

1973anu-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Fari main phone se mmt pe aati hoo smile kaise use karungi?

Puja mere pass last yr tak Nokia e71 tha, I used to open characters and make smileys from that...at least a wink

Like this ;)

Itna tou kar Sakti ho na, ziada mushkil nahi Hota, mai karti rahi hun

Hug bhi mai Issi liye likhi thi kyun ke de nahi sakte thi

sumiswap

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
seei made a mistake 2-3   months ago    and  have been apolosing   ever since multiple  times to someone  but  still  no apologies  accepted  and  i  get ignored   as if  i dont exist    now what more can i do  

-Fari-sumiswap

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Poo aa gayiiiLOL

sumiswap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.