Page 1
Page   of 94
Page 2 Page 94

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalswavai2Pravesh.PsakhisangniMoner_Radioshivangi838adoremevirgo-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 14/2" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Pleej bear bhith my LUs phor today LOL

Episode begins with Daddaji telling Navika to only go to those places where she is taken to. She cannot on her camera or go to places where is not permitted to as he will not like it. Navika remembers Mohan's challenge. Navika thinks she will become a part of Mohan's team by exposing Daddaji's illegal deeds. Mohan holds a meeting with his team on Project Talaash. He asks them to focus on Janardhan's case study.

Daddaji is spinning his charkha when it gets stuck and he does not know how to fix it. He asks his PA to get something to drink/eat to shift the focus from charkha. Dadda's assistant announces that some poor people have come to meet him. Daddaji distributes blankets and money to them. Beera tells Daddaji does this every week. Navika asks Tommy to be alert and capture anything that is fishy. Ragini asks if she wants to shoot else where. Navika says yes I can start from the terrace. She starts shooting scenes where people are unloading cartons of alcohol.

Tannu is on phone with Aarti. Aarti says she missed him. Reny is busy eavesdropping their convo. Tannu plans for Bhalentine day meet. Aarti says she knows why he wants to meet her. Becayse he wants to gift her something. Tannu says yes. Renu recalls the phone number and says she will find out the actual thing. She calls on the number. Aarti picks the call because she is talking to Tannu from her landline. Tannu tells Aarti to cut the other call and says 'Goli maaro usko LOL'

Rimjhim in school during lunch hour. She sees kids mothers feeding them and feels bad. Megha observes this. All mothers discuss what they got for lunch. Rimjhim gets a sandwich which has a smiley. A kid wants to eat sandwich Her mother stops her from eating it and tells Rimjhim not to eat sandwiches because they are not healthy and asks her mom to call her, she will give her recipe for healthy food. The kid says RJs mom has no time for her. RJ gets angry again and walks way from there.

Guru in the car to pick RJ. He asks God to keep Megha away from RJ. RJ recalls her friends taunts about her mom. She spots a puppy and shares her food with it. Megha observes this and smiles.Beera is busy dealing with goons of the opposite camp. They threaten him that they will expose Daddaji. Beera starts fighting with them and points a gun towards them. Navika records this. 

School Bell rings. Navika comes out looking very sad. Megha calls her and asks her to stop. Guru sees Megha and hides inside the car. Megha asks her you wont bid me good bye. RJ says I dont like you, you scolded me for no mistake of mine. Megha says you threw colors on me RJ says that was not a big mistake. She gets into the car and tells Guru that the teacher punished her. Guru says Bhopal is better and the teacher was good too there. RJ calls Mohan and gives him the names of her classmates who taunted her and tells him to make sure they are thrown out of the school. Mohan says he knows how to set her mood right by ordering her favourite Pizza. RJ says Pizza contains maida which is not good for skin and that she will have paratha and protein rich food which is good for skin (she picked this up from the discussion that the mothers were having).

Navika sees Tommy's recording where Dadda's men are taking away the money and blanket from the poor people to whom he donated earlier. Ragini says Navika is not fit to be her Bhabhi. Tommy tells Navika to flee from there lest it is too late. Ragini tells Beera that you have proved your belief on her, but she hasnt done anything to prove that she believes you. Beera says he loves her. Navika wants to go to a place where she is not permitted. Tommy is scared to go there. Navika yells at him. Beera comes there and asks if they are comfortable. Tommy wants to use the washroom. Navika does not let him. Beera tells Navika that Dadda is a very nice man. Beera only stays with people who can be believed. Dadda's assistant gets buttermilk, Beera adds pesticide to the buttermilk and gives it to one of his men and asks him to drink it. The man is scared.

Precap: Mohan yelling at Annu for sending Navika to Daddaji's den.
Navika recording Daddaji's meeting and drops something...Daddaji realises somebody was hearing their conversation.

Edited by sumiswap - 14 February 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143blmadhuri-Swetha-ThePirateKingJumanaLoveKunalPravesh.Psakhisangniankur281Moner_Radiomeghan27shivangi838pc_palsSilentsoul-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Beera--Jo Boli Maar De Goli ,Patak De Mai Moja..Khatam Bolo Bam BamLOL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 15 February 2013 at 1:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2sakhisangniankur281shivangi838meghan27

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2ankur281

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hi all...Why neelu is not there on frist page...

Live updater ko tumne nikal dala...

I am back...LOL for my love...

KUL here

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2ankur281Leesansumiswappc_pals

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
^ Thanks in advance for the LU, Sumi ! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_palssumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silentsoul

Hi all...Why neelu is not there on frist page...

Live updater ko tumne nikal dala...

I am back...LOL for my love...

KUL here

Kul devi ji pranam LOL

Hum hain aaj aur kal ke Live Updater...Neelu is travelling! Embarrassed

Aap aa gaye...Beera ke aane se kuch toh achcha hua LOL

Edited by sumiswap - 14 February 2013 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pc_palsSilentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi Shweta...

Sumi thanks...Aapko bhi shakshat danwat pranam...for taking pain of actulaly updateing NBT-2...LOL

Seriously...the slow it is..na I can update in 3-4 lines every episode...

But you know I fall in love with Beera...LOLfrom moinday touesday episode...

Am I stupid oe total hopeless...

Sumi I remeber I saw u in 2612 why u dont come there anymore...
Its still much better than this slow suqrrial...except 2 eye candies MOhan and beera

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pc_palssumiswap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.