SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So in ysday show evry1 got shock πŸ˜‰

First bcoz of ranga's arrest ...as ranga himself was shocked to know that how smartly he was trapped into false accusations ...n later whole family was shocked with his arrest .

so ranga in jail
dint get bail
solankis ho gaye fail πŸ˜›

ab solanki family has two lawyers but kya fayda ..1 bhi lawyer damad ji ko nahi bacha paye ...but it was kind of blooper that shyama aunty was cmpltly out of picture being present at home ..in fact ashu was consulting to some other lawyer ...this is called ghar ki murgi daal barabar πŸ˜›

jab ghar mein doctor hote hai to bahar se bulate hai n same case with lawyer now πŸ˜•

But the mazedar shock was Daksh's shock ...face dekhne wala tha when he found abt nidhi's marriage πŸ˜‰ n thank god this truth is open now ...ye alag baat hai for daksh it doesnt matter πŸ˜• but liked that whole nidhi- daksh scene πŸ˜‰
waise room was very nicely decorated ...kash ashu ji kabhi nidhi ke liye itne rose laate ...but kanjoosi bhi koi cheez hoti hai πŸ˜›
n manna padega that daksh is smart enough to know how to win a girl's heart ..ye alag baat hai that for him girls r just toys to play with some time ..

precap was even more intrstn ...khud ashu se pooch raha hai ki nidhi ka pati kaun ?πŸ˜†

n i think now daksh will take ranga back into hospital ..so that he can come into ashni's good books n then he will try to be friends with them .πŸ˜• as his dad said ..ashu ko naraz mat karna .

chalo jo bhi ho but daksh's entry made the show intrstn ..at least some suspense n drama ..much better than rona -dhona lol . good epi .😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature_lover thumbnail
Sabse bada shock to nidhi ko laga, poor girl was so happy ki, ashu ne
ye sab kiya...hame shock lagta agar ashu ne ye sab kiya hotaπŸ˜†
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But I liked Ashu's expression when declaring about his relationship...
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
gr8 analysis of epi shikha πŸ˜›
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvinimk

haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mujhe to aradhana ke aate hi shock laga, daksh ne to chutti kar diya...still trying to overcome 
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shock,ktlk and hum.purana yarana hai shikha.na lge toh check karwa leti hoo
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Such mein shock laga Shikhaji... πŸ˜² Daksh ko bhi aur Nidhi ko bhi... I love you Ashuji ke liye bola aur Daksh ne use apne liye samaz liya... πŸ˜‘

Great analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

Mujhe to aradhana ke aate hi shock laga, daksh ne to chutti kar diya...still trying to overcome 

I can understand Debaji...
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvinimk

ditto... I was thinking the same... Nidhi was extremely shocked too when she found out the person who decorated her cabin... And, so true... We would have been shocked, had Ashu done all this... πŸ˜†