Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi gets what Rashi wants but not Vansh please - Page 2

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Harini...great post as always ...this is exactly we are feeling,but I am anyhow too much upset😭, too much...I couldnot imagine cvs can do this with us...now she will become mahaan, giving vansh back to alka, as she does not need vansh anymore...😡 ...I will not watch sns anymore...only watch on update days ,that's it...feeling too much pain to leave my so many days attachment, but I can't take it more...can't...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here is a big 🤗 for all of you😊

I know it sucks to be so disappointed but I do not think the CVs are even worth our rant anymore.. Those idiots know just how to ruin a nice thing.. I am too angry to say anymore but wish that somewhere down the line, if the CVs get some sense, some justice prevails.. (who am I kidding right?)
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Here is a big 🤗 for all of you😊

I know it sucks to be so disappointed but I do not think the CVs are even worth our rant anymore.. Those idiots know just how to ruin a nice thing.. I am too angry to say anymore but wish that somewhere down the line, if the CVs get some sense, some justice prevails.. (who am I kidding right?)

Aww harini 🤗...feeling really bad that optimist parson like you are also disappointed...really what cvs did...they just ruined all us royal saathiya fans..can we tweet to saathiya team or something?
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought SP was using SNs for raising social awareness...what kind of sick social message are they propagating with this horrible Rashi and baby track.,steal and god will give you more...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
lol Mona it is a social message dear... First u stealing baby then showing her mother mountains of money n than torturing on her threaten her did all crimianl act n in last on the name of pregnancy u will be escape easily.. That a wonderful social message by SnS Cvs.. 😊 they should desever a big 👏 🤢 social message my foot now cvs just showing criminal social message 😡
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Mona the CVs are trying to win the Star award for social consciousness..

Be selfish, jealous, callous, childish.. throw tantrums, help your mother in hiding a kidnap, put the real mother through torture, threaten to send her to jail and make her beg, then threaten and bully her more to hide your sorry behind and you will get your wishes to come true. .that is the message and for this I salute the CVs completely👏 There can be no other way this track could have been ruined. Awesome I say.. Completely awesome⭐️