Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi gets what Rashi wants but not Vansh please (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nazim1234

Just chill my dear... vansh will go bk but urshi will get away again... and again... really pissing off...but relax...some day its going to happen. ...and my guess is gopi is going to be pregnant soon too...so more reason for rashi jealousy and why me mama conversations...gopi will be fine...she will go from strength to strength. ...and rashi will never be happy. ...

I know.. I just wish that GoHem and KoRag with Meera get out of the Mad Mansion and leave the java denas to Rashi's mercy henceforth. Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi gets what Rashi wants but not Vansh please (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I am sorry Harini...I started reading your rant but just couldnt bear to finish reading!! CryCryCry...I am so put off with SNS after watching today's episode that I may just skip tomorrow for the sake of my sanityOuch. I have totally given up on SNS...but as you said just want Alka getting reunited with her son without having to go through this so unfair humiliation at the hands of Urshi. please CVs can we just have this much? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Harini...great post as always ...this is exactly we are feeling,but I am anyhow too much upsetCry, too much...I couldnot imagine cvs can do this with us...now she will become mahaan, giving vansh back to alka, as she does not need vansh anymore...Angry ...I will not watch sns anymore...only watch on update days ,that's it...feeling too much pain to leave my so many days attachment, but I can't take it more...can't...

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Here is a big Hug for all of youSmile

I know it sucks to be so disappointed but I do not think the CVs are even worth our rant anymore.. Those idiots know just how to ruin a nice thing.. I am too angry to say anymore but wish that somewhere down the line, if the CVs get some sense, some justice prevails.. (who am I kidding right?Ouch)

basuanasuya

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Here is a big Hug for all of youSmile

I know it sucks to be so disappointed but I do not think the CVs are even worth our rant anymore.. Those idiots know just how to ruin a nice thing.. I am too angry to say anymore but wish that somewhere down the line, if the CVs get some sense, some justice prevails.. (who am I kidding right?Ouch)

Aww harini Hug...feeling really bad that optimist parson like you are also disappointed...really what cvs did...they just ruined all us royal saathiya fans..can we tweet to saathiya team or something?

Justlikethat1

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I thought SP was using SNs for raising social awareness...what kind of sick social message are they propagating with this horrible Rashi and baby track.,steal and god will give you more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
lol Mona it is a social message dear... First u stealing baby then showing her mother mountains of money n than torturing on her threaten her did all crimianl act n in last on the name of pregnancy u will be escape easily.. That a wonderful social message by SnS Cvs.. Smile they should desever a big Clap Dead social message my foot now cvs just showing criminal social message Angry

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Mona the CVs are trying to win the Star award for social consciousness..

Be selfish, jealous, callous, childish.. throw tantrums, help your mother in hiding a kidnap, put the real mother through torture, threaten to send her to jail and make her beg, then threaten and bully her more to hide your sorry behind and you will get your wishes to come true. .that is the message and for this I salute the CVs completelyClap There can be no other way this track could have been ruined. Awesome I say.. Completely awesomeStar

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top