Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Disclaimer - A huge rant coming up.. So bewareSmile

Alright.. I just want to know one thing from the CVs. If they had in mind to make Rashi pregnant indeed then why all this Adoption drama or should I say Crap?Confused If  Rashi was always supposed to be pregnant then why go to the extent of accusing Jigar of being impotent and then throwing a tantrum to have a baby on the same day, getting one through stealing, putting the real mother through fire, now accusing her of dishonesty and thieving right in her face and threatening her of jail when in all this Rashi got what she wanted. She became pregnant.

I really do not care about Rashi or Jigar for that matter. I really actually do not care if Rashi gets pregnant, if she sires a hundred sons.. But I do care for Alka. I do care for an illiterate mother who is being forced to be a servant and a nanny to her own son all because Rashi wants a toy.

Now some may surely argue that Rashi was not part of the initial stealing. Yes but she knew it and even after knowing it she went along with it. That is just so wrong.

So Vansh gets luxury at the Modis.. Is that Rashi's only argument about retaining Vansh forever? Is that even sensible. Now that she is pregnant herself, will Rashi be able to care of Vansh with all her morning sickness and bloating that is to follow. Oh, she would not care would she? She has nanny Alka for that. Alka is there to clean the poop and make the crying Vansh sleep and take care of his dirty diapers while Rashi can enjoy life.

So what is wrong you may ask. Vansh has love (from Alka) and luxury from the Modis. But the love he will be given is not his mother's love.. Do UrShi even care? What happens when Vansh grows up thinking Alka as his nanny and one day realizes that she is afterall his mother. I cannot imagine. 

Why still have Vansh when Rashi got her wish come true? I cannot believe that Urmi will site Gopi and make that as a reason for having the truth hidden.  If you ask me, Gopi is the precise reason I want Vansh far far away from Rashi and the Modis. I cannot see another Gopi growing up in the form of Vansh.

Gopi had no one in life when her parents dies but Vansh does. He has a loving mother who will protect him and take care of him with her life. Yes. Alka wants her son back. The argument that she agreed to come to MM with Vansh does not hold water. She was manipulated in her weakest moment and now inspite of the luxury she sees around the house she does not want her son growing there. She is his mother and she gets to decide.. Not Urmi, nor Rashi and not Gopi.Confused

Why .. Why cannot Alka just walk away with vansh CVs. No one can stop her. She is his mother and the adoption papers are illegal. Rashi has no right over Vansh. She never had it and she does not have it now. There is no way Vansh should grow in MM if Alka chooses otherwise and I would say, even if Alka did not want vansh, he should go back to the orphanage and maybe he will be adopted, this time legally by someone and not get kidnapped.. 

Vansh is currently nothing but Rashi's adamant fear that she will be censured for her act. The minute she got pregnant, she got her get out of jail free card. So she can rest easy. Return Vansh and be relieved of Alka. 

I just wish.. just wish that the CVs give Vansh back. I have no other hope anyway. Rashi can be pregnant for all I care and dance and prance around MM all she wishes. But give Vansh back to his mother. Sleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpLoveSaathiyacvdprasad-Archana-Thamanna85yessehmdelsidivyasnani_grXarinaNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi gets what Rashi wants but not Vansh please" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I have not seen the epi yet but your rant is ClapClapClap one the CVs started this track ok lost in middle i thought the ending was going to be great but nowAngry

One thing Rashi keeps saying that she can not live without Vansh according to the article they said that Rashi will get pregnant and will forget about Vansh.. this track just reminded of when she went another dog but had to take both of the dogs where as here Vansh is to sick just because Rashi is pregnant man why do the CVs like Rashi so muchAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Harini.  You are forgiven for your rant.  It is exactly how we are feeling.  One can't help but to think of the lesson that is being put out there by the cv's.  Be selfish, spoilt, tread over other peoples' feet, their emotions, have a me, me, me attitude all the time and get what ever you want in life.  I have lost the will to liveOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I do not know why Deepz and Xari but I know this. I have indeed reached the limit of seeing poor sods get the raw deal in SNS while we await for justice to be deliverOuch 

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 13 February 2013 at 10:02am

pikiiichuu

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I understand where you are coming from...I am so disappointed with this Rashi becoming pregnant.. She really does not deserve at this point. Itna selfish, jealousy, greed, how will she even raise her baby... Angry
Now Urmi taunting Alka, whatever was done was done by her mother and not by Alka.. She needs to take her baby back.. But Urmi is not letting that happen. Why CVs? Urmi somewhere is thinking if Rashi also delivers a girl baby then heir thing will go away from Rashi and ufff so many stupid thoughts...LOL ...
What will Gopi do now ? just listen to what her Mami is telling her.. that she was anaath and she brought her up ?Angry.. enough said and listened. Gopi.. do something, give back Vansh to Alka.. really.. this is heights.. 
Now whatever happens, will be forgiven because Rashi is pregnant and she wil be taken care like a queen...Angry
We have to hear more from Hetal - Java dena Kokila...Angry..

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Harini.  You are forgiven for your rant.  It is exactly how we are feeling.  One can't help but to think of the lesson that is being put out there by the cv's.  Be selfish, spoilt, tread over other peoples' feet, their emotions, have a me, me, me attitude all the time and get what ever you want in life.  I have lost the will to liveOuch

I am lost Xari. I have been so disappointed with this track that I do not find in myself the optimism that usually bubbles from within. It is not that Rashi should not be pregnant but it hurts that after all she did with Alka in the name of giving Vansh a better life and when she could actually be pregnant, we were still subjected to all those senseless tantrums from Rashi and those gut wrenching tears from Alka. 
It reminds me of the first year in SNS when UrShi kept smirking and smirking while Gopi cried loads and loadsOuch

Nazim1234

Nazim1234

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Just chill my dear... vansh will go bk but urshi will get away again... and again... really pissing off...but relax...some day its going to happen. ...and my guess is gopi is going to be pregnant soon too...so more reason for rashi jealousy and why me mama conversations...gopi will be fine...she will go from strength to strength. ...and rashi will never be happy. ...

Justlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
great rant Harini Clap

Rashi n Urmi both are just to much... Rashi get new toy soon or in happiness abt new toy she forgot our old toy.. grrr grrr yes dear i want also Vansh stay back to his mother who desever him core than Rashi.. Thats all i have no other yet.. Rashi wasnt part of stealing but after knowing truth can u did not get Vansh to Alka or as Urmi said they go to Alka house for returming baby.. Returning baby my foot.. Returing baby or seeing them their Money n lavish lifestyle.. Dead Rashi n Urmi troturing Alka threatened her god they doing all criminal act but wht they escape easily... Dead

Cvs give Rashi wht she want but please..get Vansh back to his mother... Ouch

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top