Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sherry...Falguni said in today's episode that today is Valentine's day..which means the day has already begun in the SNS world and there is still no sign of any gohem celebration...in between Gopi breaking her head over this Urshi nonsense I dont think I see any scope for gohem romance Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im afaird... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Sherry...Falguni said in today's episode that today is Valentine's day..which means the day has already begun in the SNS world and there is still no sign of any gohem celebration...in between Gopi breaking her head over this Urshi nonsense I dont think I see any scope for gohem romance Cry

Thats y Deepa im afaird more.. My hopes are badly breaks by curel Cvs Angry they didnt care abt gohem fans either... grrr grrr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by dipsy80

Sherry...Falguni said in today's episode that today is Valentine's day..which means the day has already begun in the SNS world and there is still no sign of any gohem celebration...in between Gopi breaking her head over this Urshi nonsense I dont think I see any scope for gohem romance Cry

Thats y Deepa im afaird more.. My hopes are badly breaks by curel Cvs Angry they didnt care abt gohem fans either... grrr grrr
I think they have stopped caring about SNS altogether Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-basuanasuyaJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
its really very bad cv's broke our high hopesCry Cry  they are very cruel Angryeven on important occasions they don't fulfill our wish Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
CVs is full of crap...we all know it

NazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Really Sherry they spoiled our happiness and our dream every thing gone to mud dute to cvs mind gon in flood
i totally disappointed due to this why can he give us atleast sigle scene to Gohem as vd celebration
i don't don't know what's there in stupit cvs Evil Smile 
i think they may also runie Kinwal vd Angry as they show Kinjal misinterped them

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Really Sherry they spoiled our happiness and our dream every thing gone to mud dute to cvs mind gon in flood
i totally disappointed due to this why can he give us atleast sigle scene to Gohem as vd celebration

i think they may also runie Kinwal vd Angry as they show Kinjal misinterped them

oh delsi.. Dont know wht cvs want.. Did u see trps dropping every week just coz of stupid track why cvs didnt understand that audiance are not interested in Rashi affair they want some romance of lead couple which is our GoHem or huge amount of ppl want Ahem in every single episode but nop cvs are super busy in showing disgused of UrShi Angry grrr grrr

might be Cvs ruind KinWal VD to.. Hope they not atleast they desever one good romantic moment.. Embarrassed

Edited by -GiNa- - 14 February 2013 at 12:17am

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by delsi

i think they may also runie Kinwal vd Angry as they show Kinjal misinterped them

oh delsi.. Dont know wht cvs want.. Did u see trps dropping every week just coz of stupid track why cvs didnt understand that audiance are not interested in Rashi affair they want some romance of lead couple which is our GoHem or huge amount of ppl want Ahem in every single episode but nop cvs are super busy in showing disgused of UrShi Angry grrr grrr

might be Cvs ruind KinWal VD to.. Hope they not atleast they desever one good romantic moment.. Embarrassed
Yes Sherry what you said is 100% true all ill expect the hero to take charge but not cvs show Urmila Rashi as Hero and the story as full of kk
you see in other channels especially sony that gain high cm ranking due to wonderful track
but sns is the only serial is out of valentines day Angry
i just want to shake cvs mind to make some sense

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.