Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yes im afaird abt VD Ouch itseems like Cvs ruind all VD occaion behind Rashi stupidity n crap.. Angry once again like anniversary Cvs spoilt our hopes they ruind our happiness n throw them in bin.. Angry Angry i hate Cvs to the core.. Wht the yaar they forget all other happening behind UrShi.. Shhhaa!! Confused

i have high hopes for VD.. But now my hopes goes died totally.. I tell u only Rashi saga goes on..N our VD n GoHem moment goes killed badly.. grrr grrr Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem_Devna_-Archana-delsi-dipsy80-MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneANJ4Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im afaird..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yep Sherry no GoHem this year prob a little KinWal but no GoHem stupid cv'sPinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Yep Sherry no GoHem this year prob a little KinWal but no GoHem stupid cv'sPinch

Yes Deepz.. Cvs ruind our hope n happiness badly Angry beside KinWal no GoHem.. Cry i want to kill cvs

MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Yes Deepz.. Cvs ruind our hope n happiness badly Angry beside KinWal no GoHem.. Cry i want to kill cvs

Sherry can i join you in hunting down the CV's seriously this has gone enoughEvil Smile

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Sherry can i join you in hunting down the CV's seriously this has gone enoughEvil Smile

yes ofcourse Deepz.. I really want to beat Cvs badly.. They ruind every thing even the real meaning to Saath Nibhaana Saathiy either.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

yes ofcourse Deepz.. I really want to beat Cvs badly.. They ruind every thing even the real meaning to Saath Nibhaana Saathiy either.. Confused

Yes Sherry they have the title has got lost compelty Saath Nibhana my foot should be called something else.. thanks to Harini she reminded me that there is a title track man its been forever since we heard thatOuchDead

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
True sherry cvs have ruined everything and its better from now on I don't expect anything from them

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Yes Sherry they have the title has got lost compelty Saath Nibhana my foot should be called something else.. thanks to Harini she reminded me that there is a title track man its been forever since we heard thatOuchDead

now its only Saath Nibhana UrShi ka.. Dead pifff...

RaadhniJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.