Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
God why does he have to keep me stuck to this show which gives the only character I hate the most rashi all happiness. Ive never felt this sad and disgusted when a lady gets pregnant. This is the best blessing ever and giving that to rashi who is not even 1% worth of it is sick. Im sorry guys but im dead disappointed. Urshi are the worst human beings. Now I bet she will give away vansh to alka and keep her apna khoon. Disgusting people. Why can't cv's show some redemption and change in rashi rather than giving her everything she wanted.
I hate you naz if you weren't there I would have quit when gia left, , atleastwhen I vowed I won't watch sp serial after ipkknd ending or at least now! You make me stick to this show. Every day I wait for your glimpse and what I get is best gift for the most disgusting person ever. Wish cvs had interest on the show.

Edited by MADHU.BARUN - 13 February 2013 at 8:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SB98994yessehmNazimKiDewani-Archana-delsi-dipsy80-ANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hate nazim aka ahem" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yes Madu mee to only for Ahem iam watching the show
this Urmila and Rashi are the worst ladies i haven seenAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemMADHU.BARUN-Ritu567-shivamalaANJ4

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Yes Madu mee to only for Ahem iam watching the show
this Urmila and Rashi are the worst ladies i haven seenAngry

True delsi.they are worst and today everything went out of control

mariyem-Ritu567-NazimKiDewanidelsiANJ4

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
awww Madhu Hug i understand ur furstation dear... Me also watching this show just for Naaz.. If he wasnt doing the show i never ever watch this crap show either... Only for our darling im stuck with this stupidity n bearing Rashi tantrums everyday.. Angry

plz dodnt say that u hate Naaz.. Thats really hurting Cry

mariyem-Ritu567-MADHU.BARUNdelsiANJ4

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

awww Madhu Hug i understand ur furstation dear... Me also watching this show just for Naaz.. If he wasnt doing the show i never ever watch this crap show either... Only for our darling im stuck with this stupidity n bearing Rashi tantrums everyday.. Angry

I wish I could hate him sherry thats what I was saying! And yes till now I was patient but today everything crossed the line

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem-Ritu567-ANJ4

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

Originally posted by -GiNa-

I wish I could hate him sherry thats what I was saying! And yes till now I was patient but today everything crossed the line

yeah today Cvs crossed all limits.. How they give escaping way to UrShi.. This is untoleratable.. Cvs loves UrShi more than all.. Thats confirm.. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-MADHU.BARUNdelsiJustlikethat1

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
come here Madhu Hug...i need that too after watching today's episode...btw your topic title scared me!!! Big smile...but i know how you feel and i am not too far behind...totally down in the dumps Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Madhu...me too watching sns for Nazim...will watch sns till he is in sns...cant help!!i have no offence for Rucha/vandanaji...both are fabulous actress...but hate the "urshi"crap...bakwaas dikhane ki bhi hadh hoti hai!!grr...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top