Heart breaking...:-(:-(:-(:-( - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
dd was perfect today.πŸ‘though she is always perfect but today she deserves a salute for portraying da emotions of a heart broken madhu in such a magnificient way
DD rocked today..πŸ‘ Even my mom cried today while watching it.. She doesn't know much of the story.. But she cursed RK..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

i wud love to join da bandwagon!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
next tym plz do call me if u hav any intentions to do it

You're most welcome Kittu...We'll keep our remotes ready..Just in Case...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
😭 yes it was so heartbreaking 😭

"Is RK ki toh main... Achcha hua sirf precap me aaya...nahin toh uske sar pe apna remote phodne wali thi main..." I cried so much and I was so angry after watching today's episode but this sentence from u cheered me a lil up :D
Thanks dear
Drashti was fabulous!
She made us feel Madhu's condition today with her flawless performance!
Originally posted by CutieTeju

DD rocked today..πŸ‘ Even my mom cried today while watching it.. She doesn't know much of the story.. But she cursed RK..πŸ˜†

Lolz...Another Mommy cursing RK...???!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

RK, tu toh gaya kaam se...!!😈😳
after 2 day I saw the  episode skipping despo part, was sad  n your post make me laugh, truly DD was too good, waise in emotional scene no body can beat her but today she is outstanding ,  Edited by asweetgeet.21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Aliya..

😭 yes it was so heartbreaking 😭

"Is RK ki toh main... Achcha hua sirf precap me aaya...nahin toh uske sar pe apna remote phodne wali thi main..." I cried so much and I was so angry after watching today's episode but this sentence from u cheered me a lil up :D
Thanks dear

Thanks Aliya...I made the post to "nikaal my bhadaas"...lolz...!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Drashti was fabulous!
She made us feel Madhu's condition today with her flawless performance!

Truly...πŸ‘

Mujhe lag raha tha ki mera dil toot raha hai...!!😭😭
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
Originally posted by dilnasheen

You're most welcome Kittu...We'll keep our remotes ready..Just in Case...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
shit yaar..mera ghar me toh tv nahin hain..aur mera lappy?? nah..iss rk keliye mera sab se expensive cheez nahin todne wali!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kuch ideas hain toh bolo!!! hw cn i vent out my anger??