Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

awww Deepa drink some chilled water dear n make urself chill.. I know n i understand ur furstation..im also gone through with same furstation.. We just tolerate all hoopla for Naaz glimpse of 2 min.. But Kya kare dil hai ke manta nahi.. Embarrassed
I cant even drink chilled water Sherry! I have a bad cold! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is pregnant (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Dipsy.. I am so sorry. .I did not know that the CVs could be this cruel and go to this levelOuch They are nothing but a bunch of idiots who have no business writing SNSAngryAngry 
you dont have to apologize Harini Smile...true CVs are idiots but we are bigger idiots that even after 3 years of watching Urshi coming out of every kk unscathed we are still holding on to the hope that justice will prevail Dead...I dont know why but I get the feeling that I am going to be very disappointed with Gopi tomorrow (that is if I am brave or stupid enough to watch tomorrow's episodeDead). Koki has clearly warned her not to hide Rashi's wrongdoings from the family...I am not saying Gopi will believe in Urshi's lies...but she said in the promo that she does not wish to turn the family's happiness into disappointment..but isnt she just putting off that disappointment for now...isnt she doing a disservice to her family by hiding how these two creeps have been manipulating and using them. Does she think that her letting them off the hook will make them repent? Is she waiting for them to make some irreversible damage to the family before she reveals their true face to them?AngryAngryAngry

Valid questions Dipsy and you know what, I do not know.. I do not know if the CVs will make Gopi turn a blind eye to UrShi like the Java denas do every time. I do not know if she will stand up this time and expose Urshi.. It is hard you see for me to digest even today.. So even if Gopi exposes Rashi tomorrow, I do not see any justice.. Only Rashi's pretend mahaanta and her get out of jail free card being usedDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

awww Deepa drink some chilled water dear n make urself chill.. I know n i understand ur furstation..im also gone through with same furstation.. We just tolerate all hoopla for Naaz glimpse of 2 min.. But Kya kare dil hai ke manta nahi.. Embarrassed

I cant even drink chilled water Sherry! I have a bad cold!

awww Hug my dear Deepa.. Get well soon dear... Big smile

fahima1234

fahima1234

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Yayyy rashi is pregnant :) now she should give vansh bak to alka.
You know what would be great is thy should go ahead and go on a leap.
it would be good to see rashi with a pregnant bump for a few episodes but i really
want to see little kids on the show what say? :)

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Out of everything I have only one thing to say 'Jaavedena Kokila"

Post Reply New Post

Go to top