Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I am totally disappointed and disillusioned with today's episode Sherry...so much that I feel like stopping watching SNS! they dont even show Naz anymore then what's the point?? why should I go through the torture of evil winning every single time???CryDead...I dont think I have every felt so disappointed with SNSCry...now do we have to go through the torture seeing Rashi getting pampered in addition to Urshi not getting caught and thrown to jail where they belong???CryCryCry and all this nonsense just for a blink and you miss appearance of Ahem...now I think gohem are just going to be smiling or frowning in the background as Rashi dances all over MM ordering everyone around. Angry...really though SBS did give this spoiler I so badly wanted to believe in Harini's SBS error theory that I just forgot about it...I just didnt believe that CVs would be so unfair...its not that Rashi has not escaped punishment before but the thought that a child is going to get a mother like Rashi just puts me off completely AngryAngryAngry...and as if that was not enough we had to watch Urmi manhandling Alka and trying to bully Gopi as well DeadDead...I have a suggestion for CVs..why dont they change the name of the show to "Saath Nibhayenge Urshi ka"??? DeadDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is pregnant (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@ Deepa i know dear its really furstating to bear all Rashi drama.. Im also wishing that i would skip the show but just for Naaz i cannot do this.. I know Cvs didnt show him proper but tiny wenny glimpse is ok for me.. Embarrassed Rashi become queen of MM once again.. U know im badly afaird abt VD celebration of GoHem.. Cvs ruind that to behind Rashi stupidity.. Dead

i hate cvs to the core.. Angry

basuanasuyayhm_crazeJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Dipsy.. I am so sorry. .I did not know that the CVs could be this cruel and go to this levelOuch They are nothing but a bunch of idiots who have no business writing SNSAngryAngry 

basuanasuyayhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Dipsy.. I am so sorry. .I did not know that the CVs could be this cruel and go to this levelOuch They are nothing but a bunch of idiots who have no business writing SNSAngryAngry 
you dont have to apologize Harini Smile...true CVs are idiots but we are bigger idiots that even after 3 years of watching Urshi coming out of every kk unscathed we are still holding on to the hope that justice will prevail Dead...I dont know why but I get the feeling that I am going to be very disappointed with Gopi tomorrow (that is if I am brave or stupid enough to watch tomorrow's episodeDead). Koki has clearly warned her not to hide Rashi's wrongdoings from the family...I am not saying Gopi will believe in Urshi's lies...but she said in the promo that she does not wish to turn the family's happiness into disappointment..but isnt she just putting off that disappointment for now...isnt she doing a disservice to her family by hiding how these two creeps have been manipulating and using them. Does she think that her letting them off the hook will make them repent? Is she waiting for them to make some irreversible damage to the family before she reveals their true face to them?AngryAngryAngry

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

@ Deepa i know dear its really furstating to bear all Rashi drama.. Im also wishing that i would skip the show but just for Naaz i cannot do this.. I know Cvs didnt show him proper but tiny wenny glimpse is ok for me.. Embarrassed Rashi become queen of MM once again.. U know im badly afaird abt VD celebration of GoHem.. Cvs ruind that to behind Rashi stupidity.. Dead

i hate cvs to the core.. Angry
but where is Naz Sherry? its been 2 months since his kidnap track and nowadays he is just in the background like a cardboard cutout Angry...I cannot bear to see CVs make him like the other Modi men...just standing in the background Cry...I watch SNS for Gohem, Kohem and Goki..and now GoMeeHem...not to see Urshi snatching a child from a poor helpless woman and bullying her too CryDead and what do they get in return? Rashi gets pregnant and Urmi will now be all over MM gloating over it DeadAngry

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Deepa i know Cvs make him also like other modi's men.. Me also watching this show for GoHem , Ahem n KoHem.. n now MeeHem.. Its really hurting forme though.. I cant bear such dissappearnce of Naaz.. cvs forget i think abt mainleads.. Confused or they make UrShi a mainlead couple n showing only their romance instead of GoHem romance...

basuanasuyayhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Deepa i know Cvs make him also like other modi's men.. Me also watching this show for GoHem , Ahem n KoHem.. n now MeeHem.. Its really hurting forme though.. I cant bear such dissappearnce of Naaz.. cvs forget i think abt mainleads.. Confused or they make UrShi a mainlead couple n showing only their romance instead of GoHem romance...
really Sherry...I dont know how much of this nonsense I can take...I dont watch SNS just to see Ahem sleeping alongside Meera or waving her goodbye or just telling everyone that he is leaving for office and Gopi smiling in the background Dead...this is how CVs show our main leads Angry...why should I watch the entire episode just to see this...and that these scenes come just once or twice a week for 2 minutes each Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awww Deepa drink some chilled water dear n make urself chill.. I know n i understand ur furstation..im also gone through with same furstation.. We just tolerate all hoopla for Naaz glimpse of 2 min.. But Kya kare dil hai ke manta nahi.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top