Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off Angry don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense Angry...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything? Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...Angry...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a painAngry
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. Dead

Harini i don't feel like it ill happen what you said they ill find one after another reason to escape Alka and hide Kokila's eyes Ouch

No Delsi.. Not now. .Rashi now has another new toy to replace her old one and this time her new toy is self made.. So she will not be interested in Vansh anymore.
And Gopi for all her goodness will not have the heart to see Alka suffer. So the baby will be returned and as per articles the Modis will side Gopi in returning vansh to Alka. So the truth will be known but only by half and UrShi will surely escape.Angry

Harini i think you don't get me what i said
i told that Alka ill not be caught tomorrow all the truth ill be come only when Vansh suffer according to article Confused after seeing vansh suffering Gopi ill tell the truth all ill be escapedClap

WHAT?ShockedShockedShocked Vansh will sufferConfusedConfused

When did that article come? What the? Is Vansh the next Gopi? My God No... Delsi, I did not read the article yaar.. When did it come?

Harini i clearly remember when adoption game started this what the first article
they
told after getting the adopted boy Rashi ill get pregnant and she ill
not liik after the baby and finally the boy ill get some illness Ouch

OMG Shocked really but i didnt remeber.. Anyways if it could happen so that will be worse.. Poor Golu hope modi take over him to his mother.. Angry rashi turely a curel lady

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is pregnant (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Leki

Thanks for the write up Sherry... i'm happy dat i'm nt watching this Crap track frm the beginning... CV'sAngry someone shoot them yar... cnt take this ny more... nw Rashi maharani's drama vl reach new heights nd entire Modi clan vl b behind her to fullfill madam's wishes...

oh Leki lucky u.. Yaar we are blowing in furstation right now.. Angry

Rashi n her demands n tantrums are reach on another height.. Angry i hate this track
i for first time feeling good that i'm nt watchn SNS...
@ harini but dey will mstly probably drag the track dat way otherwise hw will dey expose the truth??? no use of exposing it since Modis r the party but still Alka will get her Golu bck only good thng that this track cn offer...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sherry. Im badly disappointed yaar. I have no words left for today

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Damn it !!! Thanks for the update Sherry..now i'm in a dilema watch or not to watchAngry

@ desli i remember reading that means she treat Vansh like crap due to being pregnant!AngryOuch

Edited by Deepikz - 13 February 2013 at 9:22am

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I know... the worst episode ever...Angry.. there was no new of showing Rashi becoming pregnant.. where did they get this idea ? They spoiled Gopi telling the truth, now Urmi making Alka feel that it was all their fault and she did not do anything... Angry..
Urmi reminding Gopi was anaath and she would be no where today if she had not take care of her. But Vansh is not anaath, he has a mother... whatever was done was done by her mother.. How stupid really.. 
CVs.. now they will show all soft corner for Rashi and all sins will be forgiven.. so easy for her for everything... Angry

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@ Deepz.. Its totally crap episode.. Thats up to u watch it or not watch it..

Rashi is abt that.. When she found new toy so she forget previous one.. Now she get her own baby than wht she need for poor Vansh.. Rashi become queen of MM she just throwing her demand n wanting every one full filled her rubbish wishes in that she forget poor Vansh or for inglance he become sick.. Poor i pity for him n his mother god just just for Rashi selfishness poor mother n son were suffer all.. Angry

@ Gayathri.. Urmi n Rashi have only one thing for convince Gopi that make her feel that she itself an oprhan.. Dead wht Urmi thinking Gopi got milte n does who she want from her.. No this is Urmi galat fahmi.. But im pissed off Why Gopi didnt open her mouth when she know that now Rashi is pregnant or she wont need Vansh any more.. Its better poor baby went to his real mother... Im really wondering on that.. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 da update Sherry 

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
am happy Rashi is pregnant cuz atleast us Rajians get to see happiness between both Raji 
+later for sure where gna get disappointment i know for sure they planned  Rashi's miscarriage 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top