Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I think Java Dena Hetal and Jigar deserve everything that is coming to them. I want Rashi to throw tantrums each day and Koki to finally tell Mota Bhabhi that she with her own DIL and Son is planning to stay with Naani for sometime and leave.

Java Dena and her son can handle all of Rashi's tantrums, KKs and her dance to the top happily Evil Smile I would like to see Rashi make them both dance to her tunes and then again make them pay. Oh I so wish for that..Evil Smile

Harini woke up ur alam ringing.. Wink

dear why u seeing those dreams who never gonna come ture.. But yes Hetal n Jigar desever Rashi tantrums Angry

Naa Sherry.. I am not dreaming.. That is just my disappointment talking. Why would I wish for Koki to make a retreat and Rashi to get everything when she deserves none?Cry 

I do not know where the CVs are going with this.. but the news has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is pregnant (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the short wu.

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off Angry don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense Angry...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything?  Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...Angry...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a painAngry
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. Dead

Harini i don't feel like it ill happen what you said they ill find one after another reason to escape Alka and hide Kokila's eyes Ouch

No Delsi.. Not now. .Rashi now has another new toy to replace her old one and this time her new toy is self made.. So she will not be interested in Vansh anymore. 
And Gopi for all her goodness will not have the heart to see Alka suffer. So the baby will be returned and as per articles the Modis will side Gopi in returning vansh to Alka. So the truth will be known but only by half and UrShi will surely escape.Angry

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off Angry don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense Angry...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything? Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...Angry...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

oh Anasuya im also blowing in anger yaar... Our tolerance level come bust.. Hadh hai yaar... Rashi pregnancy is worst part of the track.. She not desevre any child.. Poor Alka god im just hoping her get her son back atleast.. Yea i dont understand Gopi silent n Koki whtz wrong with her why she not able to caught UrShi when she have full doubt on them.. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyadelsiJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
in all Rashi saga guyz one thing u forget VD... Imsure beside KinWal no VD moment of GoHem.. Coz Modi n Gopi n itself stuck in Rashi stupidity.. Dead

once again Cvs killed our hopes n chance of GoHem moment.. grrr grrr Angry

Justlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off Angry don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense Angry...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything?  Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...Angry...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a painAngry
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. Dead

Ya if koki knows also everything will be so smooth for them harini. now...and that is my problem ...why should be cvs showing criminals with so much mercy? And why should they show rashi pregnant without correcting RAJI relationship ? I am totally hopeless , not feeling like watching it anymoreOuch

NazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delsi

Harini i don't feel like it ill happen what you said they ill find one after another reason to escape Alka and hide Kokila's eyes Ouch

No Delsi.. Not now. .Rashi now has another new toy to replace her old one and this time her new toy is self made.. So she will not be interested in Vansh anymore. 
And Gopi for all her goodness will not have the heart to see Alka suffer. So the baby will be returned and as per articles the Modis will side Gopi in returning vansh to Alka. So the truth will be known but only by half and UrShi will surely escape.Angry

Harini i think you don't get me what i said
i told that Alka ill not be caught tomorrow all the truth ill be come only when Vansh suffer according to article Confused after seeing vansh suffering Gopi ill tell the truth all ill be escapedClap

Justlikethat1

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the write up Sherry... i'm happy dat i'm nt watching this Crap track frm the beginning... CV'sAngry someone shoot them yar... cnt take this ny more... nw Rashi maharani's drama vl reach new heights nd entire Modi clan vl b behind her to fullfill madam's wishes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top