Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Well I am Censored Ouch.  Of all things.  I have no words.  Why oh why do I continue to watch. Ouch   Gotta find something better to do.

Awesome emoticon.Star The only good thing today... That is exactly how I feel right now XarinaSleepy
I think this has gone on enough.. Rashi will never be punished and Urmi will escape along with herAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is pregnant (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Thanks for the update sherry Smilehavent watch the epi...but seems the whole epi was "crap".so rashi madam pregnant...now it will be of no use even if gopi reveals the secret as modi wont punish her..grr...nowonwards rashi will behave like a queen demanding unnecessary demand.and now when rashi is expecting her own baby she should give vansh back to alka...why she is taking alka cursing by not giving vansh.btw what was ahem reaction when he got to know that he is gonna be kaka?*wink*...bcoz when gopi was pregnant jigar had hug ahem in happiness of becoming kaka...lolz.

Ahem recation was superb.. One big wide smile come on his face.. Day Dreaming on this newz like instead of Rashi Gopi got pregnant.. LOL nop u know na Ahem he never hugs Jigar so on this no hugging only smile.. Embarrassed

indeed Hetal.. Rashi throwing tartrums on modi's again n feel herself queen.. Her demands Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I think Java Dena Hetal and Jigar deserve everything that is coming to them. I want Rashi to throw tantrums each day and Koki to finally tell Mota Bhabhi that she with her own DIL and Son is planning to stay with Naani for sometime and leave.

Java Dena and her son can handle all of Rashi's tantrums, KKs and her dance to the top happily Evil Smile I would like to see Rashi make them both dance to her tunes and then again make them pay. Oh I so wish for that..Evil Smile

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Xarina

Well I am Censored Ouch. Of all things. I have no words. Why oh why do I continue to watch. Ouch   Gotta find something better to do.

Awesome emoticon.Star The only good thing today... That is exactly how I feel right now XarinaSleepy
I think this has gone on enough.. Rashi will never be punished and Urmi will escape along with herAngry

awesome emotion Xar Big smile
Xar ur right we diffinatly find something better than this rubbish.. Modi are big time idiots.. Dead i wondering why Gopi heard all convo why not Koki.. I wish instead of Gopi Koki heard than she tack qick action.. Gopi is just Confused dont know wht will they come up to.. But on thing iz confirm like Harini said.. UrShi will never ever gonna be puished.. Angry

Justlikethat1Xarina

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off Angry don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense Angry...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything?  Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...Angry...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiJustlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

I think Java Dena Hetal and Jigar deserve everything that is coming to them. I want Rashi to throw tantrums each day and Koki to finally tell Mota Bhabhi that she with her own DIL and Son is planning to stay with Naani for sometime and leave.

Java Dena and her son can handle all of Rashi's tantrums, KKs and her dance to the top happily Evil Smile I would like to see Rashi make them both dance to her tunes and then again make them pay. Oh I so wish for that..Evil Smile

Harini woke up ur alam ringing.. Wink

dear why u seeing those dreams who never gonna come ture.. But yes Hetal n Jigar desever Rashi tantrums Angry

delsiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off Angry don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense Angry...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything?  Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...Angry...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a painAngry
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyadelsiXarina

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a painAngry
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. Dead

Harini i don't feel like it ill happen what you said they ill find one after another reason to escape Alka and hide Kokila's eyes Ouch

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top