Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a pain😡
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. 🤢

Ya if koki knows also everything will be so smooth for them harini. now...and that is my problem ...why should be cvs showing criminals with so much mercy? And why should they show rashi pregnant without correcting RAJI relationship ? I am totally hopeless , not feeling like watching it anymore
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No Delsi.. Not now. .Rashi now has another new toy to replace her old one and this time her new toy is self made.. So she will not be interested in Vansh anymore. 
And Gopi for all her goodness will not have the heart to see Alka suffer. So the baby will be returned and as per articles the Modis will side Gopi in returning vansh to Alka. So the truth will be known but only by half and UrShi will surely escape.😡

Harini i think you don't get me what i said
i told that Alka ill not be caught tomorrow all the truth ill be come only when Vansh suffer according to article 😕 after seeing vansh suffering Gopi ill tell the truth all ill be escaped👏
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the write up Sherry... i'm happy dat i'm nt watching this Crap track frm the beginning... CV's😡 someone shoot them yar... cnt take this ny more... nw Rashi maharani's drama vl reach new heights nd entire Modi clan vl b behind her to fullfill madam's wishes...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: delsi

Harini i think you don't get me what i said
i told that Alka ill not be caught tomorrow all the truth ill be come only when Vansh suffer according to article 😕 after seeing vansh suffering Gopi ill tell the truth all ill be escaped👏

WHAT?😲😲😲 Vansh will suffer😕😕

When did that article come? What the? Is Vansh the next Gopi? My God No... Delsi, I did not read the article yaar.. When did it come?
delsi thumbnail

WHAT?😲😲😲 Vansh will suffer😕😕

When did that article come? What the? Is Vansh the next Gopi? My God No... Delsi, I did not read the article yaar.. When did it come?

Harini i clearly remember when adoption game started this what the first article
they told after getting the adopted boy Rashi ill get pregnant and she ill not liik after the baby and finally the boy ill get some illness
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ harini even i rember reading something lik dat🤔 but u knw Modi's vl nt say nythn coz utimately deir Bahu s pregnant nd hw cn dey scold her for someone elses kid... 😡
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leki

Thanks for the write up Sherry... i'm happy dat i'm nt watching this Crap track frm the beginning... CV's😡 someone shoot them yar... cnt take this ny more... nw Rashi maharani's drama vl reach new heights nd entire Modi clan vl b behind her to fullfill madam's wishes...

oh Leki lucky u.. Yaar we are blowing in furstation right now.. 😡

Rashi n her demands n tantrums are reach on another height.. 😡 i hate this track
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
@Delsi - Horrible.. Completely horrible.. But I thought that was Alina's spoof😕 It was not an article but Alina who just wrote that as a joke. No Delsi.. I am sure that is not an actual article. Phew *wipes sweat off the face*😊

The only real articles say that after Gopi, the entire house will know and they will help Gopi return the baby back to Alka. Rashi will be annoyed but she will be unable to say no because of everyone supporting Gopi😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leki

@ harini even i rember reading something lik dat🤔 but u knw Modi's vl nt say nythn coz utimately deir Bahu s pregnant nd hw cn dey scold her for someone elses kid... 😡

Java Dena will turn a blind eye. She is Jithu# 2😡 
But Koki and Gopi will not. They will surely get Vansh back to Alka. But I am sure that article you guys are saying is just a spoof from Alina. 

No.. Vansh is not going to suffer. I cannot believe that even SNS CVs can be that cruel😕
delsi thumbnail

@Delsi - Horrible.. Completely horrible.. But I thought that was Alina's spoof😕 It was not an article but Alina who just wrote that as a joke. No Delsi.. I am sure that is not an actual article. Phew *wipes sweat off the face*😊

The only real articles say that after Gopi, the entire house will know and they will help Gopi return the baby back to Alka. Rashi will be annoyed but she will be unable to say no because of everyone supporting Gopi😊

Harini darling cool iam searching for the article but i remember that it was an article
at that first time Urmila told abt adoption if i get the article i ill show you