Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Java Dena Hetal and Jigar deserve everything that is coming to them. I want Rashi to throw tantrums each day and Koki to finally tell Mota Bhabhi that she with her own DIL and Son is planning to stay with Naani for sometime and leave.

Java Dena and her son can handle all of Rashi's tantrums, KKs and her dance to the top happily πŸ˜ˆ I would like to see Rashi make them both dance to her tunes and then again make them pay. Oh I so wish for that..😈
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Awesome emoticon.⭐️ The only good thing today... That is exactly how I feel right now XarinaπŸ₯±
I think this has gone on enough.. Rashi will never be punished and Urmi will escape along with her😑

awesome emotion Xar πŸ˜ƒ
Xar ur right we diffinatly find something better than this rubbish.. Modi are big time idiots.. 🀒 i wondering why Gopi heard all convo why not Koki.. I wish instead of Gopi Koki heard than she tack qick action.. Gopi is just πŸ˜• dont know wht will they come up to.. But on thing iz confirm like Harini said.. UrShi will never ever gonna be puished.. 😑
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off πŸ˜‘ don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense πŸ˜‘...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything?  Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...😑...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

I think Java Dena Hetal and Jigar deserve everything that is coming to them. I want Rashi to throw tantrums each day and Koki to finally tell Mota Bhabhi that she with her own DIL and Son is planning to stay with Naani for sometime and leave.

Java Dena and her son can handle all of Rashi's tantrums, KKs and her dance to the top happily 😈 I would like to see Rashi make them both dance to her tunes and then again make them pay. Oh I so wish for that..😈

Harini woke up ur alam ringing.. πŸ˜‰

dear why u seeing those dreams who never gonna come ture.. But yes Hetal n Jigar desever Rashi tantrums 😑
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off πŸ˜‘ don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense πŸ˜‘...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything?  Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...😑...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a pain😑
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. πŸ€’
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Basu.. Koki will know tomorrow. You will see.. Gopi will tell the truth but with Rashi pregnancy news they will just return Vansh back and then Rashi will be annoyed and make Gopi pay for it by being a pain😑
Gopi will do everything because, of course maharani Rashi is pregnant now.. Java Dena will say this happened after so long and that Rashi  should be taken care of carefully. In all this, we will be gnashing our teeth. πŸ€’

Harini i don't feel like it ill happen what you said they ill find one after another reason to escape Alka and hide Kokila's eyes
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Harini woke up ur alam ringing.. πŸ˜‰

dear why u seeing those dreams who never gonna come ture.. But yes Hetal n Jigar desever Rashi tantrums 😑

Naa Sherry.. I am not dreaming.. That is just my disappointment talking. Why would I wish for Koki to make a retreat and Rashi to get everything when she deserves none?😭 

I do not know where the CVs are going with this.. but the news has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. πŸ€’
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

Harini i don't feel like it ill happen what you said they ill find one after another reason to escape Alka and hide Kokila's eyes

No Delsi.. Not now. .Rashi now has another new toy to replace her old one and this time her new toy is self made.. So she will not be interested in Vansh anymore. 
And Gopi for all her goodness will not have the heart to see Alka suffer. So the baby will be returned and as per articles the Modis will side Gopi in returning vansh to Alka. So the truth will be known but only by half and UrShi will surely escape.😑
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Sherry...I am totally hopeless, pissed off 😑 don't want to watch the show more...because I think everybody has a limit of taking this nonsense 😑...now rashi pregnant ??????? Ohh my god...and gopi got silent again.?...koki cannot understand anything? Rashi will enjoy now pregnancy leaving poor alka in pity? What the hell...😑...cvs totally spoiled this track and it makes no sense anymore to me...

oh Anasuya im also blowing in anger yaar... Our tolerance level come bust.. Hadh hai yaar... Rashi pregnancy is worst part of the track.. She not desevre any child.. Poor Alka god im just hoping her get her son back atleast.. Yea i dont understand Gopi silent n Koki whtz wrong with her why she not able to caught UrShi when she have full doubt on them.. 😑
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
in all Rashi saga guyz one thing u forget VD... Imsure beside KinWal no VD moment of GoHem.. Coz Modi n Gopi n itself stuck in Rashi stupidity.. 🀒

once again Cvs killed our hopes n chance of GoHem moment.. grrr grrr 😑