Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Rashi ask Urmi to come MM.. Urmi come in MM n Urmi trying to threaten Alka.. She begging for her baby n Gopi hears All their convo.. Rashi pull Gopi in room.. Gopi ask to Alka that Vansh is her son..or MamiJi stole him from ophranage house... Urmi threaten Gopi that she wont tell any thing to any one.. Rashi also saying this but Gopi said she diffinatly going to tell eveying.. Urmi n Rashi running behind her n trying to convince her but Gopi didnt stuck on her way.. Gopi come downstairs n Rashi follow her Gopi yells MaaJi n than suddenly Rashi go fainted.. D'oh n fall on floor.. Dead

Urmi scream her name Gopi also put her head on her lap..in faintness Rashi say to Gopi plz dont tell to everyone.. Angry

All ladies are wating for dco.. Urmi give apperciation to Rashi on her wonder act..coz of Rashi they escape n also Gopi didnt tell any thing.. Dead but Rashi not doing acting she actually faints.. Dco come n checking Rashi.. All modi's man are come including Ahem Embarrassed Dco come outside n give good newz to Modi's that Rashi is pregnant..Dead all modi's look super happy Jigar n Hetal Big smile Urmi Shocked Jigar run towards Rashi n hug n say our baby Rashi.. Other member also come.. Hetal stopped Rashi for more cries n Koki also congrauate her.. Gopi to... Gopi go downstairs for bring sweet Alka n Urmi follow her.. Koki look suspicious on that.. Ermm Baa said to Rashi go to mandir n take Kanhaji blessing.. Smile

Gopi in kitchen n Alka come n say now Rashi have her own baby so than she gave my baby back to me na?? Gopi ben u going to tell everything to Koki.. Urmi come push Alka oneside.. n start her bettering on Gopi.. Urmi said me n Rashi are went her house for taking Vansh back to them but they didnt take.. Thats their bussiness for selling Kids for their own benifit.. Gopi u itself understand na if we didnt adopt u so just think where are there today.. Angry Urmi say we just want to take good life to vansh tell me wht i do wrong.. Alka said if Gopi wont go to tell than she will tell..once again Urmi push her back n give glare n smirks Dead Gopi stood with blink face she just observing Alka face.. Confused

PreCap...

Alka come into MM from the main door.. Koki saw her n say Alka where u came from at this time in night.. Alka stood with scary face infront of Koki.. Ouch

Well the moral of story is.. If now Modi's let know the truth so i dont think so they give any such pushiment to Rashi coz she pregnant.. U know she get Modi's sympthyes more instead of anger.. even Jigar also n Hetal let move on just to say Javadena.. Dead

but my point is if Rashi itself become pregnant so wht she need Vansh anymore.. Why she not take him back to Alka.. Urmi is evil she litteraly threatened poor Alka n than Gopi.. But i love the strong attituted of Gopi...wow Gopi looked so determinded infront of Urmi.. For the first time we saw strong n brave Gopi.. Superb Clap but wht the yaar..?? Why Cvs make Rashi pregnant i hated.. Dead she is not desevered it..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_Ritu-Raadhni-Archana-basuanasuya.ChammakChallo.delsi-dipsy80-anna44ani_grAnvijanyaJustlikethat1XarinaDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is pregnant" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks sherry for the update
no 1 crap episode so Rashi is pregnant and she ill not take care of Vansh
how can she sweet double one Angry
Gopi i really don't like it if anything happens for vansh Gopi ill be responsible from my point of view

oh Really Ahemji appeared i din't notice him either dute to Rashi's crap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-HetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Well Sherry... The moral of the story is.. SNS CVs are idiotsDead

The only thing that the truth will now bring is some happiness to Alka. She can get her child back and Rashi can go back to throwing her weight around the entire Modi house.. Well done CVSClap There cannot be a better way to get UrShi off their mistakes.

Gopi almost died and brought Rashi back to MM last year.. Now Rashi gets pregnant and that small life in her will make the Modis forgive her horrible acts. Of course all this is not needed in the Java Dena land of Mota Bhabhi and JigarDead

Poor Gopi and Alka. For the first time in her life, Gopi stood upto Urmi and still she could do nothing. I am disappointed to say the least. 

Now all I can say is, suffer Modis sufferAngryAngry For all your mistakes in letting Rashi have her way everytime and letting her get away with almost murders, suffer now.. Rashi the queen will preside over the house and will throw tantrums all over.. Enjoy that and have funDead

Ritu-delsiHetpNazimKiDewaniani_gr

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Worst epi ever! Hated every moment of it. Just end this CRAP. Angry Since the show began Rash and Urmi have gotten away with everything. Dead Now its the limit they separate a child from its mother anfd no one says anything and they get away with it all. On top Rashi is pregnant! Shocked CV's of this show are the worst!Ouch Always Gopi is suffering and baring the burn but that Censored Urshi never get caught and if they do the family forget about it and forgive them. Sleepy

Edited by -Ritu567- - 13 February 2013 at 8:20am

vivaciousdelsiHetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Well Sherry... The moral of the story is.. SNS CVs are idiotsDead

The only thing that the truth will now bring is some happiness to Alka. She can get her child back and Rashi can go back to throwing her weight around the entire Modi house.. Well done CVSClap There cannot be a better way to get UrShi off their mistakes.

Gopi almost died and brought Rashi back to MM last year.. Now Rashi gets pregnant and that small life in her will make the Modis forgive her horrible acts. Of course all this is not needed in the Java Dena land of Mota Bhabhi and JigarDead

Poor Gopi and Alka. For the first time in her life, Gopi stood upto Urmi and still she could do nothing. I am disappointed to say the least.

Now all I can say is, suffer Modis sufferAngryAngry For all your mistakes in letting Rashi have her way everytime and letting her get away with almost murders, suffer now.. Rashi the queen will preside over the house and will throw tantrums all over.. Enjoy that and have funDead

Harini right now im burning in anger literaly... Cvs are sucks how could they always find escaping way for UrShi.. This is rediculous now gopi didnt open her mouth infront of anyone.. n Modi forgive Rashi coz she pregnant.. Dead o god i hated i hated i hated.. Only one thing will coming good in this hoopla who Vansh went back to Alka.. Smile

im stumping my foot on floor that why Gopi go milte why she not open her damm mouth.. grr grrr.. Rashi will escape again after doing such big crime.. Wht knida message Cvs passing across.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sherry Smilehavent watch the epi...but seems the whole epi was "crap".so rashi madam pregnant...now it will be of no use even if gopi reveals the secret as modi wont punish her..grr...nowonwards rashi will behave like a queen demanding unnecessary demand.and now when rashi is expecting her own baby she should give vansh back to alka...why she is taking alka cursing by not giving vansh.btw what was ahem reaction when he got to know that he is gonna be kaka?*wink*...bcoz when gopi was pregnant jigar had hug ahem in happiness of becoming kaka...lolz.

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Well I am Censored Ouch.  Of all things.  I have no words.  Why oh why do I continue to watch. Ouch   Gotta find something better to do.

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Worst epi ever! Hated every moment of it. Just end this CRAP. Angry Since the show began Rash and Urmi have gotten away with everything. Dead Now its the limit they separate a child from its mother anfd no one says anything and they get away with it all. On top Rashi is pregnant! Shocked CV's of this show are the worst!Ouch Always Gopi is suffering and baring the burn but that Censored Urshi never get caught and if they do the family forget about it and forgive them. Sleepy

oh Ritu i want to give 1000's slaps on Cvs face... They are sucks.. How come they do this with UrShi yaar... This is height.. Means u does crime n troturing on one poor girl n than in the end u got escape on name of pregnancy... Yukhs Dead pifff disguesting Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top