Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
she gives him a run for his money all d way

she cries superbly n has d sexiest dimples too...they complem,ent eachother at so many levels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gorgeous Kisse Kehte hai! (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anika_243

Yup she is actually really pretty and ksg is proper hot so they both make a rocking pair

Indeed.

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

she gives him a run for his money all d way

she cries superbly n has d sexiest dimples too...they complem,ent eachother at so many levels

Indeed yaar, so true, after the mangalpur ficaso, they hey have grown such great actors.

Sadly they need more Scenes together. now lets see. .

Asad and Zoya, like i said 3months agao, will be the THE JODI of the DECADE

mark my words-wa Smile

shanakyasharan

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
She is too gorgeous, and she's been looking even more stunning than before lately! :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

angel_of_09

angel_of_09

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Yesss she really is beautiful but I must say the best she was looking was on the first episode at the mosque when she ran away from her wedding. My God! She was STUNNING!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesAxiomMisHumptyDumptyPeeves.shanakyasharan

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Oye! 2nd pic mein toh bechaari... "Bechaari" 

*noticing a glaring Asad Miyaa* Oh Shut those big eyes of yours, mister! Show them to my Sautan (Sammu)!! *waving him off carelessly* *a visibly flustered Asad staring at me and my group of Crazies with his mouth agape*

Drool later, my girlies!! *turning the faces of my crazies to look at me*

Now, in the 2nd pic she looks very tired. Okay, not very, but is visibly tired. 
And 1st pic mein pink kurti is looking lovely! I ain't any fan of Pink, but there are shades that are undeniably pretty. And this shade was never one of them. Maybe it looks a bit different here, but I can't help it here. Anyways, she's looking lovely in that pink! :D

Her slumped shoulders are a sign of her dejected self as she is still stuck outside the "Web" of it all. But it soon rises and hunches up in fear, panic and confusion, as her vision is fogged with past images and some images that are hard to believe to be true at all.

Urm... AM I making any sense out here? Well, I may have lost my brains to one of my drafting sheets out here! LOL

MitwaaRocks

MitwaaRocks

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by MitwaaRocks

And I want ke Razia gunoon Mein phass jayee ROFL then I'll sing Allah bachaye Teri jaan k Razia gundoon Mein phass gayiii LOL ROFL

ROFLROFLSadly woh Zilli-i-Ilaahi ki trap mein phass jayeegii!!LOLLOLLOL

Toh phir main yeh gaoungi Allah bachhaye Teri jaan k Razia jahanpana k trap Mein phass gayi ROFL

MisHumptyDumpty

shreya11mehra

IF-Stunnerz

shreya11mehra

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
she z luking fab...SmileWinkWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.