Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

So pissed off. ...rashi pregnant (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Nazim1234

Nazim1234

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Ahemji is thr for few seconds...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So pissed off. ...rashi pregnant (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
will give it a miss...not interested in Rashi's happiness...this is not justice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazim1234

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

CV's have lost it. AngryI can't believe that she is pregnant.Shocked She has done so many bad things but she gets away with it all.Sleepy Today was the worst episode of SNS.Pinch Well done CV's for making evil always win in this show.Unhappy  Even if they murder someone they will not get caught. Dead

I will from now on never believe another SNS promo or precap ever again! Cry 

A sad day and still UrShi want to save themselves and have not given Vansh back yetAngry 
These two women are just horribleDead

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I am never been so disappointed at hearing that someone is pregnant Angry Sorry but this is exactly how Rashi gets away with everything. Looks like the cats 9 lives are still much intactDead
same here Harini... evn i'm dissapointed nd pissed off hearing this...

Justlikethat1

Nazim1234

Nazim1234

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

will give it a miss...not interested in Rashi's happiness...this is not justice...
    see it for gopis brief stance of power over urmi...but its too brief to be happy for us...

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nazim1234

see it for gopis brief stance of power over urmi...but its too brief to be happy for us...

That seems to be the only good thing. Now Gopi will take Rashi's pregnancy into consideration and then show her a way out  of this mess.Dead
Rashi and Urmi will get away with their stealing, threatening, blackmailing and Rashi will now use her 'pregnancy' to get everything she wants. Oh she will dance on the heads of everyone..Angry Awesome isn't itStar

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

That seems to be the only good thing. Now Gopi will take Rashi's pregnancy into consideration and then show her a way out  of this mess.Dead
Rashi and Urmi will get away with their stealing, threatening, blackmailing and Rashi will now use her 'pregnancy' to get everything she wants. Oh she will dance on the heads of everyone..Angry Awesome isn't itStar

at last urmila ill be no 1 in threatening to the end of the sns
Rashi always gets what she want how that could be possible cvsAngry
btw i don't understand why urmila still stick with vansh Rashi is pregent then what difference it ill make vansh is there are not i don't get the point Dead

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

at last urmila ill be no 1 in threatening to the end of the sns
Rashi always gets what she want how that could be possible cvsAngry
btw i don't understand why urmila still stick with vansh Rashi is pregent then what difference it ill make vansh is there are not i don't get the point Dead

Delsi, Urmila can still be arrested you see.. I do not think the Modis take lightly to stealing.. Of course Urmila does not account for that. She is worried about what will happen to her. Rashi will escape of course.. The CVs gave her a way out. Urmila cannot. 
Added to that this woman is just spiteful. She cannot let others have their happiness ever.AngryAngry

delsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top