Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Gurmeet and Kratika's friendship is really evident by the comfort level between them.Clap It's very easy to pinpoint the actors whose chemistry is fake from the ones whose chemistry is real. Gurmeet and Kratika have wonderful chemistry and this is because they have mutual respect and appreciation for each other. They are wonderful actors, both professionally and personally.Smile

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3lakshmiayyappanamandajoy33ponmathiyagugaayageetkamaanNandita1970ameetasingh4suju19sacaremaAdhoBithiKs_143pvanaticbinduu13ilan_kart92billieberryAaRyArOxGkathriajayhi_ksApplefpal_maanakansha412nirmalac99aimfpadmavarShouting_Silverasmanipisceangirlsheema_rajooluv_lvndramourfouGCLeevi05pvejanirachna1970sara1990nan0102.KillTheBitch.RA17chitsri65lulujjjjsallybabyAIMAMSKgshow2011Loveforlifetaahir004leenukiguruZetterDMKJ_VBharshithaaaaaaaManali_IamGCianaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarmaha9-Alina.kmfan_2Euphoria.SaraliciousKrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRUltimate-GCian-Mrs.MSK-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet & Kratika's comfort level" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ks_143

Ks_143

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you. If both actors maintains good relationship offscreen then only they can create magic onscreen and now guru and kratika are more comfortable with each other in this 1 year journey. That's great of them. My only wish now is to watch their offscreen masti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970jayhi_ksApplef..RamKiJanaki..

ilan_kart92

ilan_kart92

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Yes , I agree with u ..The friendship between GC and Kratz was amazing thru tis 1 year..Both share mutual respect to each other ..N this can be clearly seen in them potraying the character Yash n Aarti so well in PV..Both share a great level of comfort in the scene n it can be clearly seen thru their amazing chemistry both onscreen n offscreen either its in Pv or other shows like DDD or ZRA !!! Juz wish them all the best n keep entertain us with ur great chemistry in PV many more years ...Love GC n KS so much ...AARYA /GURIKA THE BEST JODI IN TV !! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970Applefjayhi_ks

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Agree...

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
nice post dear
agree with ur every wordSmile

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
agree with you.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I could go on and on about GurIka's on and off-screen chemistry but I need to get back to voting! *hehe vote for GurIka people Tongue*

I love their friendship and may god protect this bond of theirs from any evil eye. The most adorable thing about their relationship is the immense respect they have for each other. 

We always see Kratika full of praises for Gurmeet - about how amazing he is as a human being, etc, etc. And she has always been so so so supportive, remember during the JDJ days? She didn't need to support him but she did, which goes to show how close they are as friends! And Gurmeet is always playing pranks on her and landing her in trouble, which is just utterly adorable! 

Such adorable people who are so incredibly talented, popular yet grounded. It's a rare find indeed and that is why Gurmeet and Kratika are gems! The industry is lucky to have them and I am sooo proud to be their fan! <3 

Oops, sorry got carried away! Embarrassed Wonderful post Janaki! =D 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ponmathiyagu.LovelyDreamer.jayhi_ksShouting_SilveramourfouGCaanyakunatMelodiousDreamslulujjjjUltimate-GCian

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Certainly yes...Off screen comfort easily shows off in the on screen chemistry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ponmathiyagu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.