Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone!

Heart Its Valentine Week and Love is in the Air! Heart

Heart-shaped Chocolates, Gifts, Roses and Music! Jee Haan! 

As you all know, Kanhaiyya and his Sona ji are newly married and this will be the first time they are going to celebrate their Valentine's Day together. 

And guess what? Kanhaiyya Chaturvedi needs your help to plan his Valentine's Day in a very special way for Sona.

So what should you help him with?

Heart Suggest how he should surprise her

Heart Where should he bring her for lunch/dinner

Heart What should he gift her

HeartWhat message should he write for her on his Valentine's Day card (try to be as romantic as possible and hopefully after reading it, Sona has a change of heart LOL)

Its not hard right? Its just a simple activity and all you have to do is do post your plan on this very same thread. The winner will be for the Post (Plan) with the most likes. You can also decorate your post to make it look as creative or beautiful as possible. But remember, its the plan that counts Wink

The Post with the most likes on Saturday (16th January 2013) will be declared as the winner. So come on guys, turn on your romantic side and lets see you brewing some romantic plans Day Dreaming

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 17 February 2013 at 4:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANSpunkyTigressPriyyankarozieaarchaSonali.SHeart_Hacker-Surishlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine's Special : Plan a Date for Sonaiyya" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

He should surprise her with a teddies, heart shaped chocolates and beautiful roses 

Heart

He should plan lunch in a nice restaurant and Dinner nicely decorated in a quiet place with decorations and candlelight dinner

Heart

He should gift her a diamond set

Heart

His message should say:

To my wife and love of my life,

Today is a very special day for us as it will be the first valentines day after marriage and i hope it will be so beautiful that we cherish it all out lives, you are the most beautiful in this world and deserve all the happiness and today i would like to say that 

I

Love

You

Edited by love_karanabha - 13 February 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Sonali.S.King-Of-Kings

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Nice one Jesh :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks visha ! i hope more people also take partSmile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Yes Jesh, i hope more would participate Smile

Garkhelsun

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
He should lay out messages all over the house so that it encourages his other brothers to be romantic with their wives.

Kanaiya to take sona to her favourite restaurant for a romantic dinner and give a gift which is a surprise holiday (honeymoon). Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-GarkhelsunSonali.S

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Haha, nice one Shobhi. None of the brothers are romantic enough. Lets hope Kanhaiyya and Sona set an example for all of them LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GarkhelsunMs.S.K.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I will answer soon..That is in style...LOLWink

-VishaD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.