Punar Vivah

Prateek - A loving brother

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I really love Prateek !! And he was too good in yesterday's episode!! Hez such a cool guy and had very good attitude !! He had his own passion!! But the effort he took to help his father in his business was quite impressive to me!! Good or bad was secondary !! Though SP demean his capability , he never takes anything to his heart !! I loved the way he has given the credit to Yash and says " Bhaiyya U know what dad wants" !!  Loved Gurmeet's puppy look on his face!! And his immediate reaction to his Gundi bhabhi, " Bhabhi why dont we have a competition now in the cooking "?? Aww , love this devar-bhabhi bonding!! Kratika's smile and happiness in her eyes was too good!!

He was so happy that finally his bhayya and bhabhi were back in his family and all were reunited!! And was being his normal self...Playful and cheerful !!

Ok now I dont mean Prateek should be like this always..LOL !! He should be responsible and mature to handle things, atleast when it comes to his!! Looking forward to see how Prateek handle Pari one night stand truth !!Big smile

After Yash , I love Prateek among the Scindia brothers !! Whats ur take on Prateek ??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhatApplefnusratjahan505lulujjjjakui1984jyoti06maha9Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prateek - A loving brother" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
He is good  n loving brother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhalulujjjjnusratjahan505

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
. I also love Pratik ... he is really a very positive person at heart ... Just wants the best for his bhaiyya-bhabhi Embarrassed.. loved the way he told about cooking competition in kitchen to Aarti ... so sporting .. he dint feel bad that SP rejected his design and gave Yash's comparison ... he was infact more than happy to see finally his father realising the worth of Yash here Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhalulujjjjnusratjahan505

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

. I also love Pratik ... he is really a very positive person at heart ... Just wants the best for his bhaiyya-bhabhi Embarrassed.. loved the way he told about cooking competition in kitchen to Aarti ... so sporting .. he dint feel bad that SP rejected his design and gave Yash's comparison ... he was infact more than happy to see finally his father realising the worth of Yash here Thumbs Up

Yep , SP finally understood Yash and Aarti's worth !!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
yeah i like this prateik character from the beginning the devar -- babhi relationship is amazing esp with aarti , both rock love them. 

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
yeah i like him so much dear

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Agree with you wholeheartedly!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.