Punar Vivah

How did Radha managed so many photos of Yash!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

deejagi

IF-Dazzler

deejagi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Yaar if we have to believe that Radha swapped ths kids in Hospital, how did she manage to get so many photographs, I mean the copies of the photographs which are available at SM without some body else's help. Some one from SM would have helped her with those pics. Otherwise how is it possible for her to get the pictures of Yash on his 15 day old photo till date?

Looks like some one is plotting agaisnt Yash and i don't think Radha is Yash's mother.

If it is not some conspiracy, how on the earh she ends up in RM at that time (night) to declare war on SP???????????? How did she knew that SP is going to degrade her son and her son is in needof her support?
How on the earth the MLA knew that Sp has agreed for DNA test, even before SP knew it?

Some how I don't feel the trouble for Yash and Arti has ended with the exit of dubey. There is more to come for them

Jaya

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3CrySssalmankhanrulzpadmavarnirmalac99psaniyakholitaleenukigurunusratjahan505jyoti06taahir004IsYaRoCHeRmaha9-Alina.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did Radha managed so many photos of Yash!!!!!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Agree with you dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejaginusratjahan505

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Wht i was thinking was aarti said tht these were his childhood photos and obviously she can have those photos is if she was with him, if she had pics of him wen he was a baby tht wud've been understandable but she has pics of him as a big man too, i really don't understand tht?Confused

deejaginusratjahan505

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Radha might hv clicked the photos in hidden during Scindia parties or events ... possible na LOL.. but u hv a point .. there can b someone involved in Scindia mansion who helped Radha in keeping a tab on Yash ... mayb bua Ermm... servant ram dulare can also b involved in it all .. u never know LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

psaniyanusratjahan505Surish

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Radha might hv clicked the photos in hidden during Scindia parties or events ... possible na LOL.. but u hv a point .. there can b someone involved in Scindia mansion who helped Radha in keeping a tab on Yash ... mayb bua Ermm... servant ram dulare can also b involved in it all .. u never know LOLLOLLOL

nahiii Jyo so then Radha is a stalker bleh!!! DeadDead then only way i see ram dulare being involved in this is if bua talked to him with love lyk this "ram dulare ji please take out a pic of yash na and giv it to radha i'll give u a kissy if u do tht for me" ROFL

nusratjahan505jyoti06

deejagi

IF-Dazzler

deejagi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

ramdulhari could be but I don't think bua because her anger is only towards Arti and not towards Yash. So she can't plan Yash as some one else other than scindia. But let them not show Yash is not at all scindia. The fact is, if radha tries to prove yash as her son and not SP/Gayathri, for sure yash will not fight back for a DNA an defame his father. So obvious is that he will leave Sm. but it had to be either Pankaj or Pratheik. But it can be SP also who might have planned to prove Yash as not scindia to see the reaction of Arti like whether she still stays with him even after he is abandened from the family. Otherwise how on the earth an MLA agrees to marry off his daughter without even meeting groom??????????

Jaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
All these photos can be clicked out side SM. First one it at birth so soon after n if Radha is his mother then it is justified.

Rest can be clicked during his school or college. She really doesn't have to stake constantly to take such photos. I don't think anybody from SM is involved or even any servant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hmm let s see...
how will everything be unfolded to us

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.