Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#26 - Our girl does wonders :D (Page 16)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautifulSanaya

Hi :)

Hello,

Welcome to the FC !!

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Sanaya's look in her new show 'Modern Bahu'

Sanaya's look in her new show 'Modern Bahu'
Sanaya Irani
Beautiful and vivacious Sanaya Irani who won the hearts of millions of viewers with the portrayal of Khushi Kumari Gupta in one of the most popular shows, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is all set entertain viewers again as Chanchan in her new show. 

The actress has been finalized to play the female lead in Optimystix Production's new show to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television. Here's an exclusive look of Sanaya from her new show.

Sources inform that the show is loosely inspired from yesteryear's hit Bollywood film Khoobsuratstarring evergreen Rekha in the lead. The show is tentatively titled as Modern Bahu and Sanaya will essay the role of Chanchan who is chirpy and full of life.

The story line of the show progresses after Sanaya's character Chanchan gets married into a strict and conservative Gujarati family.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternAnotherAdmirer-Kina-ght_shona_4evrCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I cannot wait for the show to start! Sanaya looks gorgeous in the promo's .. waiting for more info!

TFS the article Anam Hug She's look really beautiful!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Just can't get enough of the promo Day Dreaming 

nn Supriya is gonna b a part of it too ! :D Love the very thought, San will get to work with her, Imagine them doing comedy scenes !! OMGG :DD what a treat ! <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

nn Supriya is gonna b a part of it too ! :D Love the very thought, San will get to work with her, Imagine them doing comedy scenes !! OMGG :DD what a treat ! <3

i knowww...and this time Supriya will also have a strong role (i wasnt exactly a fan of her ill-headed hansa)...so its gonna be a treat for sure...

my sis just told me it was Supriya's mother who played the role in the original movie..how awesome is that! waiting to see san and supriya locking horns onscreen Big smile

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

i knowww...and this time Supriya will also have a strong role (i wasnt exactly a fan of her ill-headed hansa)...so its gonna be a treat for sure...

my sis just told me it was Supriya's mother who played the role in the original movie..how awesome is that! waiting to see san and supriya locking horns onscreen Big smile

I found her phenomenal, The original Khichdi was quite fun or maybe it was that i was a child and it was easy comedy for me :P LOL nyways Khichdi remakes never had the same essence in them... 

@ WhatAFact ! No wonder Supriya readily accepted the offer :) We have seen San excel in comedy it would be another thing to see her work with Supriya Pathak, Sony is also known for it's humor element infused in family drama, my hopes are riding quite high. Eeep m excited :D Wonder whose the male lead *curiousme* LOL

MagicLanternmoodie.foodiepinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I found her phenomenal, The original Khichdi was quite fun or maybe it was that i was a child and it was easy comedy for me :P LOL nyways Khichdi remakes never had the same essence in them... 

@ WhatAFact ! No wonder Supriya readily accepted the offer :) We have seen San excel in comedy it would be another thing to see her work with Supriya Pathak, Sony is also known for it's humor element infused in family drama, my hopes are riding quite high. Eeep m excited :D Wonder whose the male lead *curiousme* LOL

Zee...u r here HugHug i thot u were offline, seeing ur red batti :P

and i have the same hopes from this being a sony show..they do comedy the best (ignoring sabtv LOL) ...supriya's role is expected to be that of a strict MIL...so the banter will be awesome...

have u seen the original movie?

as for the male lead, we r guessing its mite be a late entry...since no article has mentioned it till now..will be even better to see sanaya fulltime...though m equally curious to know it! Big smile

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
OMGGG

HIII GUYSSS
Hug

I HAD to log in after seeing SI's new show's promo. She looks so prettyyy aaah. <3<3

Edited by aa123.80 - 27 February 2013 at 9:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

Go to top