Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

SanayaFC#26 - Our girl does wonders :D (Page 16)

Senorita Sanaya IF-Sizzlerz
Senorita Sanaya
Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx7JP81eE04

!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerincandescentpinky_blueskies

Flawedshilrun IF-Sizzlerz
Flawedshilrun
Flawedshilrun

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
San's new show exclusively new promo

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieChocoholicAnamMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Sincandescentpinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

Originally posted by moodie.foodie

twinny Hug how have u been? how were exams?

i miss this place and miss nb too Disapprove

Hey twinnyHugExams went ok ok. 
What do u think about Sanaya's new show?? Am on the fence as of now. Haven't watched saas bina sasural so don't  know what to expect. I just wish the team gets the casting and scripting right and Sanaya's effort to do something slightly different pays off. 

Oh btw I read u gushing about barfi so I thought I'd check it out myself. Watched the movie last night and I thought it was really sweet, definitely not the kind I usually like but it was heart-warming. Even though I don't like priyanka Chopra, I thought she was simply amazing and I just fell in love with jhilmil. Ranbir kapoor was amazing as well but I loved jhilmil more. 

P.S. What have u been upto all these days?

HugHugHug feels so good to hear from you <3

and yay...m so happy even u loved jhilmil more :D m crazy and i know it LOL but wasnt she just adorable! Embarrassed

and u have to watch the promo for san's new show...have been fangirling on FB ever since i saw it Dancing...she's like a fresh of breath air! Silly EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and hope the same as u for the show - the casting and writing in particular. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoholicAnamMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

San's new show exclusively new promo

our SUNSHINE is back...m so happy PartyPartyPartyParty

and i love the promo...her expressions on full display and the killer smile at the end...AFFGDSHKJ SillySillySilly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoholicAnamMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_SFlawedshilrunpinky_blueskies

Flawedshilrun IF-Sizzlerz
Flawedshilrun
Flawedshilrun

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
San' new show inspired by the old movie khoobsurat starring the rekhaji n rakesh roshanji

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_sanaya-irani-reprises-rekha-s-role_1805009

moodie.foodieChocoholicAnamMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
OMGG! Promo Is out? :O Itni jaldi? How will i study? :| 

Study breaks will be fun now :D

San luks so pretty <3 I wanna hear sum1 say Chanchan...dunt get it. SBS also had the leads name as toasty. Guess it's a PH thing :P LOL

@Anam- Going by the PH's prev show, they are fab at casting. SBS had a unique blend of characters who had depth, story and a special connection to female lead. SBS was one of those shows who gave a  beautiful outlook to the life of a lady who was a homemaker <3

Edited by TheWandmaker - 26 February 2013 at 9:51pm

moodie.foodieChocoholicAnamMagicLanternCandYlicious_SFlawedshilrunpinky_blueskies

ChocoholicAnam IF-Rockerz
ChocoholicAnam
ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

San' new show inspired by the old movie khoobsurat starring the rekhaji n rakesh roshanji

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_sanaya-irani-reprises-rekha-s-role_1805009

Thanks for sharing JuhiSmile Am going to post the article here

Sanaya Irani reprises Rekha's role

Published: Wednesday, Feb 27, 2013, 8:00 IST 
By Chaya Unnikrishnan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

DNA 

Sanaya Irani is all set to reprise Rekha's mischevious bubbly act from Khoobsoorat, that is said to have inspired her upcoming serial. Tentatively titled Modern Bahu, the story, says a source, is about this young, vibrantmodern-day girl who gets married into a Gujarati family that is very strict and conservative.

The film, Khoobsurat had Dina Pathak playing the strict matriarch who rules the family with a iron hand and how Rekha with her progressive thinking and charm changes the rules. However, producer Vipul D Shah is reluctant to divulge details saying it's too early. All he confirms is that Sanaya has been finalised to play the lead because she is good-looking, bubbly, charming and "fits the role completely".

I loved the movie khoobsurat, rekha was amazing in it and the character was fun and lovable. If the show is based on khoobsurat am really happy coz then Sanaya will have loads to do. Just hope they get the casting of the show right. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_SFlawedshilrunincandescentpinky_blueskies

ChocoholicAnam IF-Rockerz
ChocoholicAnam
ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

OMGG! Promo Is out? :O Itni jaldi? How will i study? :| 

Study breaks will be fun now :D

San luks so pretty <3 I wanna hear sum1 say Chanchan...dunt get it. SBS also had the leads name as toasty. Guess it's a PH thing :P LOL

@Anam- Going by the PH's prev show, they are fab at casting. SBS had a unique blend of characters who had depth, story and a special connection to female lead. SBS was one of those shows who gave a  beautiful outlook to the life of a lady who was a homemaker <3

Best of luck studying Zeejay, you'll need it even more nowTongue
Sanaya looks gorgeous in the promo, love how they focused on her bootiful eyes, they looked even more lovely. Although I would have liked a better name for her character Chanchan is a better name than toasty any day. 
Thanks for the reassurance zee, now just looking forward to watch Sanaya back onscreen. If only we could get Viraf on karan Wahi opposite her, it would be like a dream cum trueDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternFlawedshilrunpinky_blueskies

Go to top