Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#26 - Our girl does wonders :D (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 150

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
yeah can understand..was a sensitive issue..but credit to u and the members for keeping the discussion healthy :)
thats exactly wot i feel...for a newcomer, harshad is FAB! slips into character very easily !

i saw fawad's interview..as much as i like the actor in him, fawad the person bores me Tongue plus mahira's hosting skills are very poor...she comes across very awkward

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#26 - Our girl does wonders :D (Page 141)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

yeah can understand..was a sensitive issue..but credit to u and the members for keeping the discussion healthy :)
thats exactly wot i feel...for a newcomer, harshad is FAB! slips into character very easily !

i saw fawad's interview..as much as i like the actor in him, fawad the person bores me Tongue plus mahira's hosting skills are very poor...she comes across very awkward

They had no chemistry ! LOL

I agree, few bits were cool, but most of the time it was dull. Added i dunno other actors or who they were talking about LOL

moodie.foodieMagicLantern

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
^even i din..so the rapid fire was bascially meh
i do love mahira's wardrobe on the show..actually her clothes anywhere are mostly nice Embarrassed

gtg now...hope to catch ya tom wid a better rating Big smile gnite ZJ <3

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Nite Shilpi ! Hug
It was good catching up wid ya :) 

BI - No precap, Aisi bhi kya mystery? I have high expectations :D LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey guys Hug  caught a few scenes of the BI couple the other day   ...i love how their scenes are written...mamu ki bhangi <3 .i concur harshad so far has shown a lot of promise...i am not sure how he'd handle the intense scenes 
u guys both watched  TUC .i'm yet to watch it but going by the thanda response i think i'll catch it at a later date now ...the show is just so lame and mahira at the helm of things makes it even worse...likewise guys  totally dig mahira's wardrobe 

Edited by MagicLantern - 11 March 2014 at 2:17am

moodie.foodieAnotherAdmirer

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i caught up on all the v-day and mini honeymoon track...zain at his playful best ! LOL he actually made her pick rai out of the sabzi LOL he does need to work on his stronger emotions..nok-jhoks he's got it down pat!
hey sonu Hug IKR...mami ki bhanji is a classic! Big smile

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

i caught up on all the v-day and mini honeymoon track...zain at his playful best ! LOL he actually made her pick rai out of the sabzi LOL he does need to work on his stronger emotions..nok-jhoks he's got it down pat!
hey sonu Hug IKR...mami ki bhanji is a classic! Big smile
shilpi Hug
coming to BI since i'm not following the show i don't exactly know the tracks but yeah catch up random scenes...and i did see the rai wala bit...fun couple 

moodie.foodieAnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hiee guyss ! Hug
@Sonu So glad to know you are catching up with BI here and there :) I Love the nok-jhoks too Embarrassed

Have you guys seen Zain in the first night of wedding sequence. He has sharp features which work well while portraying anger/distraught. 

And his tears at the Walimah, I was blown away. He has good voice texture, he uses it well. Today's epi was good. Lots happened ! 

I just Love Nafeesa's outfits, and she was FAB today :D Nafeesa Shazia scenes hold loads of potential, which the makers tap well. 

Aliya is doubting Zain, too soon. I think Harshad was good in the car scene with Ayat, he could have done better. He played it soft. 

moodie.foodieMagicLantern

Post Reply New Post

Go to top