Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#26 - Our girl does wonders :D (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 150

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

I SO SO SO miss Ashish in the show..!! Cry  

awww sumi...we all know how boring it gets wen one of the lead character is missing..wish him a speedy recovery :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#26 - Our girl does wonders :D (Page 140)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
You do sumi ? I dont.
I am reminded of the tym BS left IPK, and Sanny handled the show on her shoulders. But Paro doesn't have that strength that a track could be built on her. It's like Rudra has control over Paro's life. Without him she's nothing :/

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Would give BI a Generous 3/10 for today's epi. 

On the other hand RR was good! Precap- Bravo Paro :D Cool

Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 10 March 2014 at 10:29am

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnotherAdmirer

hey Hug

that bad ZJ? :( will watch in FF mode then

totally out of touch wid RR 

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

Originally posted by AnotherAdmirer

hey Hug

that bad ZJ? :( will watch in FF mode then

totally out of touch wid RR 

Yeah :( Or maybe not. But was not very happy by the time it ended. 

Zain was fab. I am just disappointed in Aliya these days. She's shown to be a religious girl and then does all kinda crap :/Also the way the plot unraveled, lame. He stole the papers so easily LOL and the police raid poorly executed. *lemme bang my head*  

I feel so sad that by the time u started watching such a ridiculous track had to come up Cry

Make sure you catch Zain in today's epi LOL

As for RR. Shilpi watch tomorrow's epi for Sanny ! ROFL

Halla Bol on the goons with this huge log of wood. The one used by villagers to grind spices. That one ! LOL I Want an offscreen segment on this ! ROFL 

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
oh yeah i read ur post on the forum on that aspect...good discussions, got to know a lot about the muslim culture Thumbs Up
not hard to imagine how they can mess up this track..will defo catch it for zain...harshad is very amusing ya...caught him on CNWK too...i love him as zain Big smile 'mamu ki bhaanji' LOL

lol.. san always wanted to do fight sequences..even in ipk she used to hit the goons offscreen...wud be fun LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirer

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
and dun feel sad abt this track..hardly a show wic doesnt goof up in such scenes..lets hope we get better tracks after this one :)

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

oh yeah i read ur post on the forum on that aspect...good discussions, got to know a lot about the muslim culture Thumbs Up
not hard to imagine how they can mess up this track..will defo catch it for zain...harshad is very amusing ya...caught him on CNWK too...i love him as zain Big smile 'mamu ki bhaanji' LOL

lol.. san always wanted to do fight sequences..even in ipk she used to hit the goons offscreen...wud be fun LOL

You did. Tee hee. I was worried Stern Smile LOL

But I dared to post. It was much needed. I Love Zain too, Harshad is awesome, his acting skills brought me closer to BI. I haven't seen a newcomer act as good as him Day Dreaming He easily beats all his contemporaries. Caught them on CNWK as well :D 
Did you manage to watch Lighter Side of Life - Fawad Mahira ? :) 

Sanny must have had so much fun. You should see her taking a full swing at the goons with that thing ROFL 

MagicLantern

Post Reply New Post

Go to top