Sanaya @ E24{13th Feb}You Tube Vid+WU n Song added

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy Valentine Week  

In this cute segment, She wore Green Suit With Red Duptta...😳 n Sang ..."My Dil Goes Hmmm... "πŸ˜› So..don't waste your time...go...tune n watch... πŸ˜‰

You Tube Video : 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN2CZaaWwCk&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN2CZaaWwCk&feature=youtu.be

Written Update -

The Anchor of the show, U, me aur TV says, this ValentinesπŸ˜›, Sanaya has worked hard to surprise Mohit. take a look at how Sanaya is making a gift for Mohit.

The segment starts, with the reporter saying that normally Valentine Day is to be celebrated with our valentine, but, I am celebrating this day with someone special. Sanaya peeps out from behind a heart shaped balloon and says Hi to all us viewers.

Sanaya: Hellooo, Happy Valentines Day...πŸ˜›

Reporter: This valentines day, we are going to do something special. Though it will be Sanaya who will be doing everything. I am just giving her company, Sanaya, what are we going to do??

Sanaya:  I am going to make that one thing which signifies valentines day... and that is a heart (She shows us a heart shaped balloon).

Reporter: So you are going to remove your heart and keep it in front of all of us??

Sanaya: And since I am not very creative, I will be drawing 2 hearts on this thermacol and cut them out and paint them, because that is the best I can do.

Reporter: Along with her heart, she will also be craving her valentine's heart.

Sanaya: I will be cutting out 2 heart shapes and will color them, 1 my heart and the other my valentine's heart.

Sanaya is working on the 2 thermocol heart when the reporter asks how she has been celebrating valentines in college.

Sanaya: Aye haye, I was a girl who never had any valentine date and I remember, once while in college, I had told my dad, ke everyone go out, do something on Valentines day, but dad, I am all alone. My Dad said, no problem, I am with you baby. Then my Dad took me out for dinner.😊

Reporter: But there must be quite a rush to take you out on a Date and propose to you??

Sanaya: People think like that, but all my friends, all my male friends, think I am one of them, a boy. No one treats me like a girl.

Sanaya: (as she holds up a cut out of a heart) It is a crooked heart, this is my heart.

Reporter: Now Sanaya will add life to this white cut out of the heart using red color.

Sanaya:  (While painting) People say red signifies love but all hearts are red because blood flows through them.  All this love and all, we have added later.

Finally, Sanaya is done painting the 2 hearts. She says, here are the 2 hearts that I have made. When the reporter asks toughing one cut out if this is her heart, Sanaya says no, the crooked cut out is my heart.

Reporter: Love is incomplete without roses.

Sanaya:  I will stick a flower each on the hearts.

She sticks two red roses handed over to her by the reporter.

Sanaya: A rose on my heart!!!

She shows us both the hearts. the reporter asks her to sing a song which she can recollect. she sings "My Dil Goes Hmmm..." and is not quite in tune so says, please add the tune yourself.

The reporter says, Sanaya is so happy seeing these two hearts that my heart is also saying, Hmmm Hmmm... while Sanaya pouts as she shows us her red color stained hands.

The reporter thanks Sanaya  and wishes her Happy Valentine and also wishes that the heart she cut out keeps beating.πŸ˜›

Lost again in MoNaya/SaJan dreamland...πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDB21IpZYU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDB21IpZYU

with Love  
S3J

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Joseph wtg. for the video.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?I MEAN THAT MEANS she didnt go fo her holiday.but what she said plz 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
guys rporter said begining of the segment that sanaya did all those for Mohit,is that mean kaal bhi koi segment aayega,i m confused yaar.but happy to see thaty monaya will celebrate it together,may be bcz of mohit illness she cant go for holiday.
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

guys rporter said begining of the segment that sanaya did all those for Mohit,is that mean kaal bhi koi segment aayega,i m confused yaar.but happy to see thaty monaya will celebrate it together,may be bcz of mohit illness she cant go for holiday.

even i m so confused is thats segment over?or tomorrow they will give something?okay,not raising my hope.But really nice segment.it looks like sanyaas dad is also cool like her.😳thanks joseph for informing us.But hope tomorrow bhi kucch mill jaye.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Joseph wtg. for the video.

Just posted... 😊
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariahassin

even i m so confused is thats segment over?or tomorrow they will give something?okay,not raising my hope.But really nice segment.it looks like sanyaas dad is also cool like her.😳thanks joseph for informing us.But hope tomorrow bhi kucch mill jaye.😳

i think segment is over here bcz reporter say goodbye to sanaya.patta nahin thoda sa confuse hoon.😲But nice to see her.yeah,even i m agree   she quite like boy.πŸ˜†

thanks joseph.jyada kucch to nahin mangti but praying tomorrow kucch mill jaye.😳
-Saba- thumbnail
Thank u so much Joseph...
Love her..❀️
cant wait so run to watch..
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Joseph waiting for update

Just posted 'Written Update' too. 😳
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Joseph.I have just seen it in IPK forum itwas really cute segement.She is looking gorgious, the song which  she sang that was first song which picturised on Samrat &Gunjan. Btw Still she is in India? Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago