Garv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
was garv in this show from the first episode if not then when did he make entry i mean which date?

i started watching this show from 1st feb episode where GG got married coz thats when the show started getting interesting Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garv" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Danika

Danika

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

was garv in this show from the first episode if not then when did he make entry i mean which date?

i started watching this show from 1st feb episode where GG got married coz thats when the show started getting interesting Tongue
Here you go... I think this is it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv8jxm_khamoshiyan-720p-20th-november-2012-watch-online-video-hd-pt1_school#.URVADKWADeQ

I think its 20th november 2012

You need to watch it...his entry scene is Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
TFS Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.