Poll Question :

Who is your fav contestant till now for this week??

Poll Choice
Aanchal
Rucha Gujral
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Tanaaz Irani
Sayantani Ghosh
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Go ahead and vote!!!
Don't forget to comment who and why...
I personally liked Aaishwarya the most by far!!!
She is logical and calm and tries to keep situation under control!!!
like Aishwarya
she is good as a guest as well as a host nd she is quit and calm
Edited by maheen55 - 11 years ago
I like Aanchal, Aishwariya and Sayantani.

Not sure about Rucha yet neither like nor hate.

as for Tanaaz I Wanna really slap this women πŸ˜‘
None r favorite, I find all 5 are show off...

Glad Aishwarya is leading!!!
Till yesterday ,Rucha was leading but I always liked Aishwarya better...
She is more calm and composed and knows not to react to instigate fighs...It was evident in yesterday's episode when Rucha was mean for no reason n gave less marks...
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Glad Aishwarya is leading!!!
Till yesterday ,Rucha was leading but I always liked Aishwarya better...
She is more calm and composed and knows not to react to instigate fighs...It was evident in yesterday's episode when Rucha was mean for no reason n gave less marks...

πŸ˜† parts of this show r scripted... lets not be so naive 

these 2 did an entire show together... you really think thats their real equation  ?

theres like 10 camermen, a creative head.. n technicians with them at all times while recording...

this show is so scripted.. n i think this show does a good job of highlighting negative characters in a more harsh light... than reality.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i personally dislike debina, and tanaaz... but that is because of the previous reality shows theyve done.. and the way they treat their colleagues... u can telll the crap thats scripted.. n whats their true personality
I'm definitely gonna go with Aishwarya. She seems to be the only person who is keeping calm.
Originally posted by -IshkkZaadi-

πŸ˜†parts of this show r scripted... lets not be so naive

these 2 did an entire show together... you really think thats their real equation ?

theres like 10 camermen, a creative head.. n technicians with them at all times while recording...

this show is so scripted.. n i think this show does a good job of highlighting negative characters in a more harsh light... than reality..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i personally dislike debina, and tanaaz... but that is because of the previous reality shows theyve done.. and the way they treat their colleagues... u can telll the crap thats scripted.. n whats their true personality

Rucha and Aish did work together for couple of months on a show together where Aish was the lead. Even then there were reports that Rucha and Aish didn't really get along on the sets of that show. So I'm not really surprised with the interaction.

But I do agree that the show is pretty much scripted.
The only likeable one of the lot was Aishwarya