Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Wow. This is definitely an anti-climax. Now CV's can show more of Rano trying to do tona vona to get Jeet back. Serial can go on in permanent limbo forever.

Neither is Anamika's story going to go anywhere, nor is the serial nor is Rano.

Now, get Anand Kumar and Rano married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anantc88viraf4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG. JEEKA MARRIAGE HAPPENS!" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hurray... *clap*clap*clap*. Jeeka marriege happens...sooo happy. And now coming to ur post,I dnt agree with you without that part that if this happens,Rano ka story will be lost ABOUT WHICH I DONT CARE. Rano can go anywhere,marry anyone, but jst dnt show her anymore. Without her dramas,Jeeka can go ahead of their life. The show can still go a very long way with Jeet,Anamika and Anand Kumar. Probably with this aspect,much more viwers will be attracted to this story. As the show is named after Anamika,this serial can potrey Ana's journey of love and lust and power,slowly finding her humanity torning between this two guys etc etc...Atleast I would be happy to see that...:D:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..queen_of_heartsromaila

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

Hurray... *clap*clap*clap*. Jeeka marriege happens...sooo happy. And now coming to ur post,I dnt agree with you without that part that if this happens,Rano ka story will be lost ABOUT WHICH I DONT CARE. Rano can go anywhere,marry anyone, but jst dnt show her anymore. Without her dramas,Jeeka can go ahead of their life. The show can still go a very long way with Jeet,Anamika and Anand Kumar. Probably with this aspect,much more viwers will be attracted to this story. As the show is named after Anamika,this serial can potrey Ana's journey of love and lust and power,slowly finding her humanity torning between this two guys etc etc...Atleast I would be happy to see that...:D:D
it wud certainly be more desirable to see ana's story on the pattern of 7 khoon maaf, rather than rano's rona dhona and jaadu tona LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17..PlayfulKiss..lizzie1765romaila

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Wow. This is definitely an anti-climax. Now CV's can show more of Rano trying to do tona vona to get Jeet back. Serial can go on in permanent limbo forever.

Neither is Anamika's story going to go anywhere, nor is the serial nor is Rano.

Now, get Anand Kumar and Rano married.
 arey no way anand kumar marrying that rano ShockedLOL
 bechara mr kumar will again commit suicideShocked 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantc88AlJaff..PlayfulKiss..queen_of_heartselasinghromaila

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Anamika can drink a Bloody (Marry) Cocktail with 2 bloods mixed together now.

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wow finally jeka marriage happens Smile thats great ab aayega maza

Arpi17..PlayfulKiss..queen_of_heartselasingh

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

agree with Jeeka marriage many options have opened for cvs Tongue. There is no more need for humans in the show...as the human which was connecting them to supernatural world have become their part Smile so better focus on Anamika, Jeet and Anand Kumar story rather than Jeet-Anamika and Drama queen. Sleepy.

p.s: i know i'll be replied back LOL...Thanks but  m not interested in coming back to this post Smile 

Arpi17..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..-RK_Ki_Biwi-

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I am touched with so much love and pseudo viewing without commenting. Is there a blush icon somewhere!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.