~~Heart Will Go On~~SwaRon OS

Posted: 11 years ago
     Hello Friends, I am posting a new SwaRon OS. This is my first OS and i wanted to post it tomorrow on Valentine's Day, but I will be inactive till this Saturday from now on and I wanted to post it on Valentine's Day but not after that day, 😛 because of which I am bound to post it today. 
     If you are wondering when I will update Dil Hai Tumhara and A Marriage with an Eligible Bachelor then don't worry it won't be late 😊. I will update them on coming Sunday. I know its late from last time but I am really sorry for that . Enough of my blaberring. Here you go with the OS. 😃

Mumbai, a famous city of India and in that city there are many luxurious resorts, in one of them a boy around 22 was standing in front of the cupboard of his room looking at something smiling. It wasn't a smile of only happiness. It was a smile of hope-of not losing someone from his life, assurance-to stay and support that person forever, happiness-finally having that person back in life. 

He was looking at that thing when he felt the sight in front of him is getting blur. He realized his eyes were wet. He wiped those tears which were becoming a hindrance for him in staring at that thing. Whenever or wherever he travels he carries two things with him, one is that stuff which he was staring at, without which he can't live and the other one is his diary, his Bestie, he feels his diary is his best friend. 

He took few steps and reached in front of that thing seeing which he was smiling. But there was a barrier in between that thing and him. He could see that thing through the glass doors of his cupboard, but he wanted to touch it. He removed the barriers between him and that thing which was the glass doors of his cupboard. He opened his cupboard and could see the pictures of his life, that part of the cupboard was his life. He has termed it as Sharon's Corner. 

Sharon, the love of his life, his heart beat. He brushed his fingers on one of the photo of hers. Then he took his best friend in his hand that is his diary and went on the bed with it. He opened the diary and took out a pen from his shirt pocket. He started to write..

14th February 2013, 11:30P.M.

Hey Bestie,

Last year I lost my heart and my heart beat. From that day I was living but I wasn't alive, my heart wasn't alive. I stopped sharing anything with you. I apologize for that, but how can a dead person share anything with anyone. Today I got my heart beat back, my heart is again beating, and your Bestie is again alive so here I am to share my new life with you. But at first let me tell you what happened last year, 6 months back.

August 2012, Flash Back.

It was the last day of St. Louis College. Swayam was walking back and forth in the rehearsal hall. He was really tensed about something. He heard someone's footstep and quickly looked at the direction from where the sound was coming. A beautiful girl wearing a white dress, white in which Swayam loves to see her, as it's his favourite colour and this girl, his life looks angelic in white. She marched in the rehearsal hall. Swayam proceeded towards her and said.

Swayam: Sharon we need to talk.

Sharon: about what Swayam? And why you have called me here? I was spending my precious time with my friends as it is the last day of college I don't want to waste my time with a "loser" like you.

She air quotes the word LOSER.

Swayam: [taking a deep breath] Sharon, see, I know you are not interested in me, you told me that yesterday. Sharon three weeks before you said you love me and we started our relationship and now you are saying you don't love me. Don't you think it's too weird?

Sharon: weird? Not at all, I felt that you are a loser and you will remain the same. It was my mistake to get into relationship with you and telling you that I love you was the biggest mistake of my life. Now can you please excuse me?

Swayam: but Sharon you are my life and I love you more than anything. I love you more than myself. You are my heart beat Sharon, how will I live without my heart beat?

Sharon: so what can I do? That's not my problem. Let me go.

Swayam: Sharon I know you feel something for me. I can see the pain in your eyes which you are feeling for pushing me away.

He could see in her eyes the emotions of pain but in a second she covers it up.

Sharon: oh please in your dreams. I don't feel anything for you. Do you understand?

Swayam got frustrated. He always knew she has felt something for him and she has always denied the fact. But today was the last day he can confront her about this as he is leaving this city forever. He pinned her against the wall.

Sharon: what the hell. Leave me Swayam.

Swayam: why Sharon? You don't feel anything for me right? Then why are you scared of being close to me?

Sharon:[looking down] Swayam its nothing like that. I don't feel..

Swayam: [cuts her] if you don't feel anything then why you are looking down while talking with me?

Sharon: [looked in his eyes, her eyes were totally cold] get one thing clear Swayam. I DON'T WANT YOU, I NEVER WANTED YOU AND I WILL NEVER WANT YOU IN MY LIFE IN FUTURE. SO JUST GET LOST.

Swayam could feel that she is telling the truth. Her eyes were emotionless, cold. He believed those cold eyes. He couldn't see anything in her hers for him. He thought he was imposing himself on her. He thought to leave her so that she can stay in peace. He has become a burden in her life. He left her from his grip and she walked away from there. 

He felt when she was walking away his life was walking away from him. He became like a dead person who is alive but with a dead heart. He became a living dead. He left Mumbai forever. After college he started working in his dad's company and he is a workaholic now. He lives in life following the same routine with no entertainment, friends, and nothing. He has indulged himself into only one thing and that is his work.

Present Day writing in his Diary.

But you know Bestie what happened today? I came here in Mumbai because of an official meeting. I requested and even pleaded with dad that I don't want to come here. But still he said there is no one else who can handle this meeting as he is busy with another meeting back in London and without him or me no one else could have attended this meeting. Having no choice I had to come. After the meeting I was driving back to the resort when my eyes fell on someone.

Present day, around 3 o' clock, Flash Back

He was driving his car back to the resort when he suddenly stopped with a jerk seeing someone. There was no car behind him in a near distance or it could have been an accident. 

He parked his car on the side of the road and followed that person. He felt his dead heart was thumping against his chest. It could again feel emotion. It was a mixed feeling which his heart was feeling. It felt happiness, pain and fear. Happiness because he could again see his lost life, his lost heart beat. But pain and fear because of his life. She was looking pale and weak. He couldn't see her face but he could sense that she is very weak as if someone has wrenched her life out of her body. Her feet were trembling. She was walking with a lot of force. There was a scarf around her head which was covering her hairs. He was feeling scared, scared for his life. He was following her but he stopped with a jerk in front of the building she went in. He groaned after reading the name of the building. It reads as "Shanti Avedna Cancer Hospital". His body was shaking out of fear. He runs after her. He saw her entering a cabin. He went and stood outside of the cabin and touched the door with his ear so that he can listen to conversation going in inside the cabin. 

He heard the doctor saying this is her fourth chemo and she should get herself admitted in the hospital as she is getting weaker and weaker by every passing day and it will be impossible for her to come in the hospital all alone. He could hear her saying no. He was confused why she saying no. He felt that his cheeks were wet, and then he realized he was crying. 

He heard the doctor saying its been 7 months she is coming for the treatment but now she is weak she will not be able to come. She should get admitted. It's needed. She reminded the doctor about her mother being not well. Her father died in an accident 4 months back and her mom couldn't take that shock and now she is in coma. From where she will get money for both of them. She is from a middle class family and after her father's death it's impossible for her to arrange such a huge amount for both of their treatment. 

She, the doctor reluctantly has to say yes to Sharon and told her to try and arrange some money so that she can get admitted in the hospital. Then she took her to the OT. When they, the nurses were making Sharon ready for the chemo session Swayam insisted the doctor to let him in the OT. He convinced him that he is Sharon's family. 

He was hiding in one corner so that Sharon couldn't see him. The chemo session started and he could feel how much pain Sharon was feeling because of the chemo drugs they were injecting in her.  Swayam couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't see her in pain all alone. Now he knew why she pushed him away. 

He went to her and held her hand soothingly. She was shocked. But he could feel her getting relaxed. But again he saw her wearing that mask of don't-love-you-and-don't-want-you. But this time he was determined how much hard she tries to push him away, he will not leave her.

Sharon:[her voive choking as she was crying because of the pain] Swayam please..

Swayam: [cuts her] sshh. I am not leaving you so stop saying anything and you can argue with me over this later.

Sharon: but Swayam..

Again she was cut but this time not with his words but with his peck on her lips.

Swayam: if you say a word next time it won't be a peck, it will be a lot more than that.

He chuckled by looking at the way she sheepishly closed her mouth. He kept on soothing her and in between irritating her so that she could stay distracted from the pain. After the session they shifted her to a room for few hours rest. When everyone left the room Sharon started shouting at him.

Sharon: WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE?

Swayam: if you think I am going to believe you again then you are wrong Sharon. I know you love me.

Sharon: listen Swayam stop..

Swayam: [cuts her] Sharon I now know why you pushed me away from you. You thought that cold behavior of yours will make me hate you and make me forget you. No way Sharon, without you I was just a living dead and I know so you were.

He saw her to be silent. Tears were flowing from her eyes. He went and cupped her face.

Swayam: Sharon I love you more than anything. Please stop pushing me away.

She pushed him with her hands. But he was too strong for her. He didn't move an inch.

Sharon: [sobbing] please Swayam stay away from me. You will get hurt.

Swayam: Sharon without you I was getting hurt, I can never be hurt with you.

Sharon: but Swayam.

Swayam: sshh enough okay. I had a word with the doctor and he said you and aunty will be fine.

Sharon: where from the money will come Swayam? I need to pay her.

Swayam: what I am here for?

Sharon: no Swayam I can't take money from you. I will never be able to pay you back.

Swayam: Sharon I don't want it back.

Sharon: Then how can you pay for the treatment of ours Swayam? Who are you for me?

Swayam: your wood be husband, Sharon.

Sharon: what?

He got down on his one knee.

Swayam: Miss Sharon Raiprakash I don't even remember when I lost my heart to you. When you became my life and my heart beat. I love you more than anything Sharon and will continue to do till the last day of my life. I lost my life, my heart beat six months back. My heart was dead for these months. But now as my life is back my heart has started beating again. I know it will go on forever and it will love you forever. So I ask you on the day of love will you give me the privilege to marry you Miss Raiprakash?

He pulled a ring from his finger and waited for her answer. He could see her crying.

Sharon: Swayam please.

Swayam: Sharon forget everything else and just listen to your heart.

He saw her closing her eyes and after few seconds.

Sharon: yes Swayam I will marry you.

He got up and slipped the ring in her ring finger of her left hand, where it has fitted perfectly, and then they both hugged each other tightly.

After like eternity they left each other.

Swayam: Happy Valentine's Day Sharon.

Sharon: [sobbing] Happy Valentine's Day to you too Swayam. I love you. I am sorry for pushing you away and hurting you so much. But trust me Swayam with you I was also suffering. I came to know about my cancer the day I texted you about not loving you. I was scared Swayam. I knew it how much you loved me and if something happened to me in front of your eyes you would have died. So I thought of making you hate me. But it back fired Swayam. It made us go through hell and it's all because of me. I am so sorry Swayam. I love you. I love you so much.

Swayam: [he cupped her face] sshh Sharon that was a bad phase which is gone now. Please stop blaming yourself for it. Everything is fine now. I love you too Sharon. I love you a lot.

Swayam moved a little and brought his face near to her. Their lips were inches apart. 

He said..

Swayam: may I?

She nods and they kissed each other pouring all their love into that kiss.

Present Day writing in his Diary.

You know Bestie I am so so happy today. I got back my life on the day of love. I know Sharon will be fine. It will be a lie if I say I am not worried for her health and I am not scared about her being fine. I am hell scared.  But I know she will be fine. The doctor said if she does bone marrow transplant then she will be absolutely fine and she also said Sharon's blood group is B+ and as it is a common blood group, we will find a donor soon. I could have donated her my bone marrow but unfortunately my blood group is B-. But I am sure she will be fine and I know our heart will go on beating in unison, forever.

Love,

Swayam.

Done with my first ever OS. I never thought I will ever write one. I hope you didn't get bore reading it as it is too long 😳. Sorry. Please Forgive me for my mistakes. Do hit the like button and leave you precious comments. Criticism and suggestion are whole heartedly invited, Thank you.

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Hey My Cutiepie...🤗

Well i wont say sorry for the delay in commenting...i know u dont like it...as i always tell about ur write ups..they are super cute and adorable..u portray the adorable SWARON like no one else can so...but i have to admit...u r flawless in portraying emotional and intense pieces as well...be it ur new FF...or DHT recent chapters..or this OS..u r just PERFECT ...my cute little writer...m loving it...

Coming to this OS..as someone stated this is one of the best V-day gifts...loved loved loved the OS...and its just flawless ...if this is ur 1st attempt on Oneshots...i cant help but to wait for ur coming OSs...loved the whole separation-unite concept ..lovelyy..emotional...loved the beginning with sharon's corner...it depicted his love..deep love for her..

The characters u portrayed with so much depth...his undieing love..his feelings..his pain...her love..her pain..her reasons...the break up scene was amazingly well-written...and i loved the way he held her back..again..to support her...

Her slefless love to protect hin from pain was so beautiful and painful...the re-union...the marriage proposal was just BEAUTIFUL...below lines r my fav...

Swayam: Miss Sharon Raiprakash I don't even remember when I lost my heart to you. When you became my life and my heart beat. I love you more than anything Sharon and will continue to do till the last day of my life. I lost my life, my heart beat six months back. My heart was dead for these months. But now as my life is back my heart has started beating again. I know it will go on forever and it will love you forever. So I ask you on the day of love will you give me the privilege to marry you Miss Raiprakash?

Sharon: [sobbing] Happy Valentine's Day to you too Swayam. I love you. I am sorry for pushing you away and hurting you so much. But trust me Swayam with you I was also suffering. I came to know about my cancer the day I texted you about not loving you. I was scared Swayam. I knew it how much you loved me and if something happened to me in front of your eyes you would have died. So I thought of making you hate me. But it back fired Swayam. It made us go through hell and it's all because of me. I am so sorry Swayam. I love you. I love you so much.

.the love..the hope ...u made my day with this OS..love u baby ...keep writing ..u r amazing...

PS-I loved the banner..its adorable...the pic selection as usual is perfect..

Luv
Ur Di
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
res
iss baar pakka time se unres kar dungi
it was amazing os yar
sharon pushed away swayam from her bt destiny once again unite them
she did this bcz she had cancer nd she don't want swayam drag in this matter
bt destiny united them nd swayam wil take care of treatment fees
n he propose her n she accept it like swaron meant to be each other
everything he note down in his diary
love it
Awesome awesome awesome... 👍🏼

ya OS kyun tha... Ya SS ya FF vhi to ho sakta tha na??? 1 OS sa dil nahi vara now i want more...   ❤️
Awesome!!! Indeed a valentine's day treat!!
Beautiful OS...
It was a treat to read..
Luved the pics that u put in between..
Well done..

Hey Ani🤗
This is your first os😲 it's really surprising
Awesome os
Very emotional😭 one
You write everything very beautifully and with so much deep thought, the way you started the story Swayam admiring, smiling to see Sharon's photo in Sharon's corner is just fantastic.👏
Then the horrifying flashback😡 Sharon's cold and rude behavior toward Swayam was heart breaking💔 .
Her each & every harsh words was giving so much pain to Swayam
But when Swayam said she did confessed her feeling three week before i was sure baba kuch to jhamela hai 😆hmm something is definitely wrong.
And then Swayam's dialogue 

"Swayam: but Sharon you are my life and I love you more than anything. I love you more than myself. You are my heart beat Sharon, how will I live without my heart beat?"

Just magical
Then finally truth came out & Swayam understand everything why she pushed him away.😊
But sharon is siren & we just can't ignore this fact started shouting on him but our majnu Swayam baba only he knows how to calm her.😉
Then Swayam proposes Sharon & promised her that he will always there for her & love her forever and ever
Then Sharon said i love you aww & then they hugged each other     🤗  🥳
And their magical kiss☺️
Swayam was tensed and very much worried for Sharon but he knows that everything will be fine soon as Swayam and Sharon's heart will always beat in unison forever and ever
I'll never forgive you if you stop writing os's, i want more and more😃 keep writing more

P.S-banner is beautiful and those pics were beautiful 

Edited by arch2012 - 11 years ago
Awsm os..
Thnx for d gift..
Awesome OS !!!!
I love to read when the couple go through pain for each others happines.(saddist Iam😛) and reunite at the end 😳 ...  sharon pushing swayam off- swayam finding her back- finally both agreeing that one can not live happily without the other ..pheww..it was written beautifully ...

Pic 's are always a treat !!! Thanks for that effort