a small request to TR fans =)

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey peeps...i yet again with my blabbers...but this time, for a change, its pretty much a sorta serious issue...and jus want u guys to understan my perspective... and enjoy reading my blabbers...hehe 😆 

okay, on a serious note... well i know, u guys are disappointed with how TaaRey and Taani's character is being treated in D3 since like after the confession...actually from the confession day itself... its jus annoying, frustrating... i know... i feel the same way... 😡 and this will continue for a while now... 😭

but guys, we cant blame the CVs... to an extent NB and Sneha's quitting affected the development of the plot... 

wait...please dont move into conclusions rite now...

see guys, NB is a big break for Amar, and as he had said dat he wants to show that though he belongs from not so famous channel's show...he still has a huge [and awesum 😉] fan following... he had said this b4 he began shooting for NB... he even tweets, and in interviews how hectic his schedule is.. from morning till late night he is busy shooting and rehearsals for their performance...and upar se tours and all... its hectic 😲 but he is doing it for us...his fans...😳 i really salute his dedication and love him more for loving us so much... ⭐️ 

i know, with the poor Taani and TaaRey tracks going on at the moment, u guys are upset...and trust me...so am i [u knw how crazy i get wid TaaRey tracks 😆 ] but for now... Amar's health is what matters... he is shooting like full day wid hardly even to 3-4 hours of proper sleep... and he is putting in so much effort...jus for US...

so i really think that before revolting, complaining, requesting, etc to CVs and Palki mam, we should foremost think about Amar...cuz unlike the other people in the gang, he has too much to focus on [no insulting any1 else...so please, dont pick this line up for an argument]

and now coming to Taani's screen space...

well, since she is introduced in D3...somehow or the other her character has been portrayed in connection to other characters, esp Rey... even when she was fighting wid Rey...his jealousy and love was associated with each and every action of hers... so now, when Rey is not in the spot light... Taani is also being side-lined...i knw its pathetic and all, but CVs cant drastically change her character without getting Rey involved somehow or the other... i know its unfair, from the very start...but now, we dont have a choice... cuz i realy dont want ki hamari requests ka asar falls on Amar and affect his performance and all... 

so guys, please understand what i'm trying to say... i know how it sucks to jus see our fav TaaRey for not even 2 minutes in a whole freaking 30 mins show! but for now we have to be happy with that...cuz kya pata KAl Ho Na Ho... 😭 cuz wid d finals approaching closer, ChaRmaR has to rock the floor => means more efforts more dedication => more time...

so please abhi ke liye...lets say YouTube zindabaad...and refresh all TaaRey memories... 😉 and wait till NB gets over...and agar uske baad dey dnt focus on TaaRey..."HALLA BOL" 😆 hum CV and Palki mam ka jina haram kar denge...but please not now guys... 

and secondly, let swaron fans enjoy the space...cuz after sneha quit [it feels so awkward to write my own name here...😆] anyways, jokes apart..after she quit, they had no swaron scenes for months...and hopefully by NB gets over unka track line pe aa jayega...and den full-on TaaRey... 😉 

and swaron people reading this... for u guys... enjoy abhi ke episodes...and i thought that u will understand TaaRey fans frustration, cuz u went thru d same...but well i was wrong... when u guys didnt get swaron, u bashed us...i guess the tables turned for now... but i really wish u understood us, for once... anyways... its a humble request to u guys, that dont bring up swaron in taarey stuff at the moment, cuz we are really annoyed (jus like u were a few months back) so now if u guys say anythin against taarey, taani, rey and anything relative...u will surely see a back-fire from all of us...so please refrain from any thing such...and yaar, itne saare swaron scenes hai, enjoy dat na... [dramatic style: hume hamare haal pe chod do]...please... [hehe =D] 
*dont take it in a rude way...its jus dat we are upset bout dis...so ya* 

and well, aap logo ne toh Taani hatao andolan khol rakha hai with that big poster in ur siggy... toh if we do d same wid vrushan...toh kindly understand our frustration... but dnt worry, hum utne bhi bure nahi hai...we will stick to comments (but within the limit)...par uspe report mat kar dena... attempt to understand us, even if 1% possible...and ignore it... =/
or else...yudh chir jayega (WW3)...as always...which is totally annoying ^_____^
[esp for a Gandhi ji ka bhakt like me 😆] 

anyways, back to my TaaRey freaks... 😆

so TaaReyans, lets be optimistic about this...and keep our patience up-tight for now... and den wait for our time to come back...

and hopefully hoping V-Day will be special for us...but pata nahi (zyada expectations mat rakhna)...disappointed with CV but well, abhi ke liye we have to start our moan vrath <-- sorry spelling nahi aati... and wait for the write time to revolt back... and lets enjoy the chote-chote special taarey moments... after all its taarey  

hope ki u guys will understand my perspective...and sorry agar kisi ko bura laga and all...i swear to GOD...rather my TaaRey...i had no intentions of anything such... and sorry for the blabbers =P 

love,
a die-hard TaaRey ka badddaaa wala panka 🤣
Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We are pissed off with the track

Kas was in Goa..so he was full fledged had time for TR scenes

we are annoyed coz of that..here we could have got TR scenes

here they cant make an excuse of Kas and NB thing

Where as we are upset coz of Butchering Taani's character..

Vrinda is not busy with any Baliye thingy..she should be given her due credits..we are demanding that

We are demanding for an IV of VriMar and this demand dint come out of any blue..

we are asking it from starting of august or more earlier then that..

cv's included VD in bts only aftr we DEMANDED her to be in the Bts

ur discussion is moot here so I had to barge in and i beg to disagree with it..No offense to you or anyone

I rest my case here

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲

A sensible topic from a TR fan... worth appreciation actually... Happy for KAS that still there r people who thinks about what he needs too instead of thinking only about Vri... It's clear that TR fans in this forum r mainly Vri's fans as most his fans r still KR fans... hence they don'y care that much about him...

Hope they start to give him what he desrves being that talented guy...  
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

😲

A sensible topic from a TR fan... worth appreciation actually... Happy for KAS that still there r people who thinks about what he needs too instead of thinking only about Vri... It's clear that TR fans in this forum r mainly Vri's fans as most his fans r still KR fans... hence they don'y care that much about him...

haha no guesses y ur so fond of kas

coz his absence is helping u geting ur loved couple and character..

again Il say DO NOT GENERALIZE YOUR OPINIONS..

you have no rights to comment what Tr fans are coz ur not the one among them and m glad and feel blessed about it :D

We love our loved ones but we dont hesitate to call a spade a spade when they do not please us

No matter if it's kas or if its Vrinda Dawda even

Everyone knows here m open about my views both for kas and VD..

not to forget many of his fans left watching this show way back when you know what had happend..so do not shove ur opinions saying who is a true fan out here..and looks like you are a kr fan now (i dont knw how) if it's so you NOT ALLOWED to comment here according to the new rules

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
*sigh* Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

gosh people stop fighting... i jus wanted u guys to understand my opinion...i guess, it will turn up it an argument...which i HATE...ughh!!

forget it...not gona post anything now when people dont even try to understand one person...! 

jsu a suggestion... jus try to be open-minded about situations...!!!

and im sorry i tried to post my thoughts... =/

*highly dissapointed*

Like I said..We have no issues with your post..I gave my POV and made my exit but people commenting something wrong against TR fans and accusing them annoys me to the core..and looks like your new here..

Nature of this forum is like this from the very starting of this show my dear..TR fans were always misunderstood by everyone..

gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

Like I said..We have no issues with your post..I gave my POV and made my exit but people commenting something wrong against TR fans and accusing them annoys me to the core..and looks like your new here..

Nature of this forum is like this from the very starting of this show my dear..TR fans were always misunderstood by everyone..

am new here.i feel if ur pro-tr/tani u will be shot dead.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

gosh people stop fighting... i jus wanted u guys to understand my opinion...i guess, it will turn up it an argument...which i HATE...ughh!!

forget it...not gona post anything now when people dont even try to understand one person...! 

jsu a suggestion... jus try to be open-minded about situations...!!!

and im sorry i tried to post my thoughts... =/

*highly dissapointed*

Y?!!

U have put ur thoughts in a very decent manner, also this is the only topic that concern this much about KAS success in NB5... so y to close it?... keep it coz I believe there r many fans who do agree with u either TR fans or other D3 fans...

KAS deserves such thoughtful post...
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yasri

😲

😲weird how ur intersted in commenting on every TR post...quite obssessed i must say.....u know hate them or love them...u simply can't ignore them.....comment on your posts...why don't you...and well none of ur business to judge who is VRINDA'S FAN OR KAS FAN...ur no judge u know...
whatever...coming to the post...to some extent i agree...but when KAS was there in Goa they cld have shown TaaRey...not only other things...but the CVS are focussing too much on other tracks...others happy..good for them...but im not

and coming to KAS...im with him whatever the circumstances are...but i can't bear the show withouit him or taani...so😭😭

...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well its a point that Vrinda and KAS both were in Goa without any NB thing but CVs sidelined TR track badly WHY ? When both the lead actors were there to give their 100% to D3 then why on the earth we are getting badly edited 2 mins scenes in INSTALLMENTS ?