Posted: 11 years ago

Disappointed is the least I can say after yesterday's Meera's realization of supreme love.

Usually the reasons people realize that they are in love are 
  • Atrraction.
  • Understanding
  • Feeling comfortable
  • Feeling happy
  • Craving the company 
  • need for emotional support(lots more .. you get it)
But here the reason is nothing from above or the usual instead it is my-forehead-his-blood is equivalent to I am in love with him, literally KMN ๐Ÿคข

I am so thankful to god that CVs are unreachable and My television set is not insured 

From the beginning, they have shown Meera to be feisty , always in control of her life , the undying fighting spirit and now she is nothing but a shadow of her previous self, Now i have started to pity her.

Now what , she is gonna tell Prithvi that Dude , be happy , I am in love with you after all the kind words you have bestowed upon me , I mean how can they show this.
After Akash's arrival Prithvi have been extremely in fact overly rude to her (more than he usually is) and every time he has just asked her to leave ,where is your self respect Meera?)

It would have been much better is she has said to Akash Sorry Dude , i cant be with you because the my husband is really hot and I want to make out with him (at least acceptable)

Totally unconvincing to say the least , arey where is the Junnon ?so the basic point is she is just as same as JL's Mom after all the education , if you are married you stay with your husband and fall in love with him no matter what?

I really hope Prithvi gives her a strong dose of reality check and does not fall for her so easily.

On to top it at all MYP is asking how was the show ?

MYP: Mamta yash patnaik - Producer of the show 
She asked us about the yesterday's episode  on her twitter account 

I think i have ranted enough and thanks for reading this long post.
All are welcome to share their frustrations and also if any one can convince me I am wrong I welcome them more.

P.S:What was DT doing in the middle of the road in the middle of night , Prithvi's roaming is acceptable (totally clueless people do that)

P.P.S:Akash's dad doesnt know his would be bahu is no where to be found and still thinks marriage is on its way?

Edited by Jusad - 11 years ago
What was DT doing in the middle of the road in the middle of night , Prithvi's roaming is acceptable (totally clueless people do that)

i think Akash dad must have asked DT to come there..but seeing akash he stopped and pretended as if he doesnt know DT
itna bhi kyun disappointed ho rahe ho..just wait and watch may be coming up will not disappoint like the not properly handled miu's realization..hmm..
Originally posted by snehapatro

itna bhi kyun disappointed ho rahe ho..just wait and watch may be coming up will not disappoint like the not properly handled miu's realization..hmm..

I really hope they do some damage control and that too fast 
res! will edit this soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

*Edited

About realization of love

I completely agree with you with yestardays of Meera's realization I had thought she might have gone over her flashbacks or something like that in order to learn about her love towards prithvi.. I think it would have been 100 times better if Mithvi had a separation... seriously this Sindoor thing was not a good way realization.

I think Cv's are sleeping right now ๐Ÿ˜”

I agree with Prithvi being rude with Meera recently since Akash's arrival but the thing is he just wants her to leave. He just wants all the mess to be over thats all. I completely agree and wont blame Prithvi for yelling at Meera infact like you said why the hell was Meera listening to all of Prithvi's rudeness.

I completely didnt agree how Meera said to Akash that she is in Love with Prithvi? Comeon in 1-2 hours you just dont learn that you have fallen in love๐Ÿ˜”

Like you said I dont want Prithvi to fall in love with Meera right now!!!!

Bechare ko kya kya bol diya tha Meera na now its her turn though I wont like Meera abused or suffering๐Ÿ˜”

ohh I'm sure Mr Khanna (Akash's dad) is least bothered about his hone vali bahu๐Ÿ˜† as he already doesnt like her.

P.S Sorry for ranting over what you just said above๐Ÿ˜” but I guess thats all that I want to๐Ÿ˜†

P.P.S: I seriously already dont like Akash's dad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

About realization of love

I completely agree with you with yestardays of Meera's realization I had thought she might have gone over her flashbacks or something like that in order to learn about her love towards prithvi.. I think it would have been 100 times better if Mithvi had a separation... seriously this Sindoor thing was not a good way realization.

I think Cv's are sleeping right now ๐Ÿ˜”

Yup, she should have shown using her logical and analytical brain and then they could have shown that they both are missing each other.Who is approving the script ?Come on yaar, these are the guys who made Meera strong enough to fight against  the whole village, lakhu, kalki,also Prithvi and also DT.What happened to that Meera?

I agree with Prithvi being rude with Meera recently since Akash's arrival but the thing is he just wants her to leave. He just wants all the mess to be over thats all. I completely agree and wont blame Prithvi for yelling at Meera infact like you said why the hell was Meera listening to all of Prithvi's rudeness.

yeah but Meera doesnt know that he is doing that knowingly , he is just plain rude to her .what happened to all the name calling she used to do and give him a lecture of how to talk to a girl, every thing is down the drain.

I completely didnt agree how Meera said to Akash that she is in Love with Prithvi? Comeon in 1-2 hours you just dont learn that you have fallen in love๐Ÿ˜”

Exactly

Like you said I dont want Prithvi to fall in love with Meera right now!!!!

that is the only way i can continue watching 

Bechare ko kya kya bol diya tha Meera na now its her turn though I wont like Meera abused or suffering๐Ÿ˜”

ohh I'm sure Mr Khanna (Akash's dad) is least bothered about his hone vali bahu๐Ÿ˜† as he already doesnt like her.

P.S Sorry for ranting over what you just said above๐Ÿ˜” but I guess thats all that I want to๐Ÿ˜†

don't be ,I have made this post specially for ranting only ๐Ÿ˜†

P.P.S: I seriously already dont like Akash's dad๐Ÿ˜†
me too ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Jusad - 11 years ago
true Miu's realisation was very rushed & unreaiistic & daata in the middle of the road at night & Aakash's dad arriving part looked very hurried  too๐Ÿ˜• Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

true Miu's realisation was very rushed & unreaiistic & daata in the middle of the road at night & Aakash's dad arriving part looked very hurried  too๐Ÿ˜•
you said it unrealistic is the word
Originally posted by Jusad

Disappointed is the least I can say after yesterday's Meera's realization of supreme love.
Totally agree! ๐Ÿคข

Usually the reasons people realize that they are in love are 
  • Atrraction.
  • Understanding
  • Feeling comfortable
  • Feeling happy
  • Craving the company 
  • need for emotional support(lots more .. you get it)
But here the reason is nothing from above or the usual instead it is my-forehead-his-blood is equivalent to I am in love with him, literally KMN ๐Ÿคข

I am so thankful to god that CVs are unreachable and My television set is not insured

same same!

From the beginning, they have shown Meera to be feisty , always in control of her life , the undying fighting spirit and now she is nothing but a shadow of her previous self, Now i have started to pity her.

Oh how i loved Meera for being such a brave gal, never backing away from all the hate thrown her way! She used to curse Prithvi even while hanging over a balcony! ๐Ÿ˜†

Now what , she is gonna tell Prithvi that Dude , be happy , I am in love with you after all the kind words you have bestowed upon me , I mean how can they show this.
After Akash's arrival Prithvi have been extremely in fact overly rude to her (more than he usually is) and every time he has just asked her to leave ,where is your self respect Meera?)

Where where??? ๐Ÿ˜•

It would have been much better is she has said to Akash Sorry Dude , i cant be with you because the my husband is really hot and I want to make out with him (at least acceptable)

Oh yeh! She aint the only one! ๐Ÿ˜†

Totally unconvincing to say the least , arey where is the Junnon ?so the basic point is she is just as same as JL's Mom after all the education , if you are married you stay with your husband and fall in love with him no matter what?

๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

I really hope Prithvi gives her a strong dose of reality check and does not fall for her so easily.

*fingers crossed*

On to top it at all MYP is asking how was the show ?

MYP?๐Ÿ˜•

I think i have ranted enough and thanks for reading this long post.
All are welcome to share their frustrations and also if any one can convince me I am wrong I welcome them more.

P.S:What was DT doing in the middle of the road in the middle of night , Prithvi's roaming is acceptable (totally clueless people do that)

Yes, i was like *hein* where did he come from??? ๐Ÿ˜•

P.P.S:Akash's dad doesnt know his would be bahu is no where to be found and still thinks marriage is on its way?

MYP: Mamta yash patnaik - Producer of the show 
She asked us about the yesterday's episode  on her twitter account