Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Guys since the day navika is being given this sting operation on daddaji, i have lurking fear.Ouch

What i feel is that now she is going 2 reva wid beera and there she will take daddaji's interview and try 2 gain proofs against him, during this, she will be caught and daddajiShocked will ask beera and his saathis to attack navika.Ouch Although beera may be in love wid navika but he will obey dadda's command as he will be heartbroken Cryand angeredAngry by navi's lies, abt herself and sting opeartion etc. 

On the other hand mohan will get 2 know abt navi's dangerous stingShocked and will rush 2 save her and reach there in time. Spidy rescuing his chawaani againSmile. I wud love 2 see this sequence yaar as it can be a new start for mohan and nanhi's relationship.Wink

wat say ?? post ur views here.Star

Edited by shivangi838 - 13 February 2013 at 1:09am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamerblmadhuriash2711shahsb_26zehra-piscesBalli73lovepreet29asmi279veena456meghan27kunakshafan26LekzshruthiR_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will navika be caught in her own trap?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Shivangi this will surely happen.

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Ya ofcourse it may be happen same way

veena456

IF-Dazzler

veena456

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
i would also like this scene...i too want to see it...

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
yes yaar this is the next storyline Shivangi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepreet29

ash2711

ash2711

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
shivangi ! two possible things in my mind.one may be this and the other she may win the sting operation and win  kkk's heart.

SilentDreamer

SilentDreamer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I think it might happen this way.. I hope it does. But i think it might be too quick. I think Navika will end up realizing that it isn't just a two day sting operation. While getting deeper into the story, that's when Mohan will realize that Daddaji has something to do with Addu's disappearance. There's a possibility that first Mohan and  Nanhi team up, in which Nanhi will see Mohan's sincerity, and her misunderstandings will start to clear up. I think that's when she'll end up making a mistake and get in danger, THAT's when Mohan will realize that she's chawanni and go to the rescue. Soo many possibilities!

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Omg i am glad that this time i have predicted something and it may be right. LOLLOLSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.