Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestion:BAN Newbies & Trace IP to Stop BASHING

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hello higher Authorities,

I have a Suggestion to Restrict Bashing and Spamming. I'm Very Dissapointed with the Fact that there is Nothing Strictly done to control Bashing.

Today morning, in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Forum of StarPlus, A NEWBIE ChulbulPandey opened various Posts to Bash Lead acter Karan Mehra. Here is Post :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3434989 However, I have Reported All Posts to Trash them Just now and I'm sure the Mods there will do their work ,the Mods there are very Co-operating.

However, I noticed that YRKKH forum usually have these Bashing Lead Posts and Many Bashers are there . So Please Control this Bashing.

Now my Suggestion : Many Bashers make New IDs as Newbies to Bash Acters because they're Cowards ,they Dont have Guts to show their Real Face.

So, I have Suggestion, pls Trace the Internet Protocol (I.P) Address Of NEWBIES who are Bashing! And Match them with I.P Address of Members who are already Here(Old members) , if IP Address get Matched then BAN(BAN for Lifetime) the Old Member for Bashing and making Multiple-IDs. In this way, I think, we can Control useless Bashings.

Secondly, Allow Newbies To Make Only 5 Posts Per Day, so that this will Restrict them from Posting.

Thirdly, Make a Rule that Without Email Verification, Members cant Post anything.

So, these are my Suggestions. I hope Vijay bhaiya and Priya mam work on it.

Please Feel Free To Add your Suggestions below on "How to Restrict Bashing" ?

Best Regards Dev

Please Everyone Support me here.

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 12 February 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102SwiityPuja..swatikhanna-Chaaya-Arora-DuggukedeANN91sanjana_D3shweta2728--Puja---AarYaholic-MamuKiBhanjihope.saru.gpree4rubaz786kumarandilsLianhuanShashouvillager00Magical_KaShGUNNER.Ultimate-GCian.King-Of-Kings

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
very nice post dev

ya we need this all thing the bashing person come every month with new new id and bashing the actors so worst and they spoil our mood and our forms , pls take quick decision to block tat people id as soon as possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thankyou Kumar for supporting us. Yes, I also noticed that Bashing people come Every Month and Spoil our Good Mood. I'm very Dissapointed with it. I hope Admins consider our Sincere Request.
MamuKiBhanji IF-Rockerz
MamuKiBhanji
MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
agree
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thank you Sadia for your Support.:)
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
IP banning doesn't always work, unless you see the two users' traffic coming at the same time from the same IP. Most people are on dynamic IPs which keeps changing, so you can't say for sure if two users have same IP at different times.

The post limitations of newbie are already there, it is 10 posts per day if memory serves right.

My suggestion will be that don't allow newbies to create thread, unless they have 50 posts. In that case, if someone is a spammer, they can be reported and banned before they have power to create threads.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Killerofpsychos*Dev.*-Deepali-RJ2012moomin4455ForeverSHINee-PrimaDonna--AarYaholic-Miss CherieApoorvaFanilluminated.Samraat_92snowflake.Tony_StraK786

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Dev,

The suggestions you have made already are a part of the protocol used here by the Development Team members, including Mapping IP, Email Verification, and post limitation of newbies. 

If you should ever come across such posts, please kindly refrain from posting on the topic and instead seek the help of the section DT.  The respective development team member will address it and do the needful.  Please be advised that a DT member can only get to the issue when they log in and in the meantime, please remain patient.   

Thank you,

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Killerofpsychos*Dev.*-Swetha--Deepali--VishaD-BilliCat.crizalfatima15-Stutz-illuminated.hope.snowflake..ayesha.-RohitMaxwell-

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Dev,

The suggestions you havemade already are a part of theprotocol used here by the Development Team members, including Mapping IP, Email Verification, and post limitation of newbies.

If you should ever come across such posts, please kindly refrain from posting on the topic and instead seek the help of the section DT. The respective development team member will address it and do the needful. Please be advised that a DT member can only get to the issue when they log inand in the meantime, please remain patient.

Thank you,

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Hey Radha DiHug ,

Thank you so much for ur support and Information.And I will surely follow your guidelines.

As far I know, the Rule for Newbies is 10 Posts Per Day(24 hours) , so I said to make it , 5 Posts Per Day so that it will restrict them from opening Many Bash Posts. :)

Di, also We can Post and Open Posts Without our Email Verification so hence I said To make it A Rule to Verify Email to continue. It will help too.

I think these should get Re-newed again.

Thank you di.
Regards Dev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chaaya-Arora--Swetha-

Go to top