Chaudhary's meaning for AnSh :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I was just reading the full meaning in the YouTube description:

Lover asks her beloved "Chaudhary" (a title of a man from ethnic clans of Rajasthan/Haryana
who owns lands) to not test her patience anymore, but to meet her soon. As she is desperate
to meet him and show him how happy she is and how his love has become the thread of her
very being. She exultingly compares herself to the light, of the moon, that he is, telling him
that her heart is in a trance, ever since he has come into her life. She says that he has got her hook, line, and sinker and playfully tells him that she understands all his tricks, as to how he did that. She lures him to have Daal-Bhaati (a sweet dish) that she has especially prepared for him, just so that she can see him again. She says that she has filled the dish with lot of Ghee (butter) to add to the taste, just as his love has beautifully brightened her very being.

Replace 'Chaudhary' with 'Collector Sahb' and 'Daal-Bhaati' with 'halwa' and I'm pretty sure we have an exact account of what Anandi's emotional state is going to be in hopefully not too long! LOL

(AnSh haters don't reply).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15AnusuyaYadavfrozen.devilrdjharoberoiMomrinServianaSudhaiyer86Mithi_vaniDaltoniBlukittenxaviaraBul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaudhary's meaning for AnSh :D" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

I was just reading the full meaning in the YouTube description:

Lover asks her beloved "Chaudhary" (a title of a man from ethnic clans of Rajasthan/Haryana
who owns lands) to not test her patience anymore, but to meet her soon. As she is desperate
to meet him and show him how happy she is and how his love has become the thread of her
very being. She exultingly compares herself to the light, of the moon, that he is, telling him
that her heart is in a trance, ever since he has come into her life. She says that he has got her hook, line, and sinker and playfully tells him that she understands all his tricks, as to how he did that. She lures him to have Daal-Bhaati (a sweet dish) that she has especially prepared for him, just so that she can see him again. She says that she has filled the dish with lot of Ghee (butter) to add to the taste, just as his love has beautifully brightened her very being.

Replace 'Chaudhary' with 'Collector Sahb' and 'Daal-Bhaati' with 'halwa' and I'm pretty sure we have an exact account of what Anandi's emotional state is going to be in hopefully not too long! LOL

(AnSh haters don't reply).
Exactly i wanted to say the same things..Embarrassed...Chaudhry is none other than collector saab...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thaari shararat sab jaanu main ChaudhryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...its Anandi saying thaari sharart sab jaanu main collector saab ji"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Anandi has alrready reached the phase whr her emotional state has started to resemble to the girl in the song..Embarrassed...Hayeee...maara Chaudhry...ahem matbal collector saabEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilSiya_xaviara

umam

IF-Dazzler

umam

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
FYi-- there is a lovely thread on the song created by Vedo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3214569

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_roberoi

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Exactly i wanted to say the same things..Embarrassed...Chaudhry is none other than collector saab...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thaari shararat sab jaanu main ChaudhryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...its Anandi saying thaari sharart sab jaanu main collector saab ji"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Anandi has alrready reached the phase whr her emotional state has started to resemble to the girl in the song..Embarrassed...Hayeee...maara Chaudhry...ahem matbal collector saabEmbarrassedLOL

Embarrassed It's ridiculous how much these two and talking about these two make me giggle in delight. LOL Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

FYi-- there is a lovely thread on the song created by Vedo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3214569

Oh, whoops! Thank you, I'll comment on that and bring that to the front and delete this one. Smile

roberoi

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Damn it, I just realized threads can't be deleted once created. Confused If mods could close this thread since an equivalent one already exists, I'd be grateful!

roberoi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top