Sher O Shayri

sms Forum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

youmint

youmint

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile...

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it YOU.

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, coz broken hearts never have spare parts.

I have liked many but loved very few, yet no one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue...Just for the pleasure of a moment with u!

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

Each of us is an angel with one wing. The only way we could fly is to hold each other and share wings.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sms Forum" in Sher O Shayri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dixitrm200

dixitrm200

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

The beloved is on who nurtures you,

trust you,  supports you, encourages 

you,   loves  you   without  conditions.

that  is  you.  

Edited by dixitrm200 - 16 February 2013 at 4:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top