Gauri called Jagya, Jagya going mumbai.

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"Gauri called Jagya, Jagya is going to mumbai." This is d new synopsis on airtel dizitle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m scared hope gauri is not going to die
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 but i don't think she called jagia...yeh synopsis humesha twist bhara hote hai...coz  everybody know that jagia is going mumbai...uske sath yeh bhi add ker diya...gauri called jagia...no way ...not possiable...he is going on his own will
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chumki...

but i don't think she called jagia...yeh synopsis humesha twist bhara hote hai...coz everybody know that jagia is going mumbai...uske sath yeh bhi add ker diya...gauri called jagia...no way ...not possiable...he is going on his own will

you r so sweet yar hope tumhari baat sachi ho
Mehek134 thumbnail
she called him πŸ˜²impossible she will only call him if she is going to die otherwise she will never call him in these so many months she never bothered so achanak kahan sai yaad a gaye
mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i know why gauri called jagya to Mumbai.

01. May be she is going to deliver her baby (which will be shown complication surgery)πŸ˜”

02. Already delivered and going to die πŸ˜­ (this is really not possible because it is almost 1-2 months since jagya left Mumbai.πŸ˜• But you can't trust CV's they can show anything (without logic)😑

03. I think gauri's parents buzzed jagya to meet gauri😳 - as she is conceived and running with difficult situation (where she can't abort her baby and without no choice she has to deliver).

This was my view πŸ˜‰- please share yours view as well girls. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no its not one  or two months  since they broke up AnSh marriage was after four months of their engagement so in serial  4 or 5 months have gone  after Jagaya Gauri break up

i don't  think she will die perhaps she will ask divorce from him as their marriage is still falsely legal in court they have to cancel it somehow πŸ˜•but IF didn't say anything about her calling him it only said he will go there wait for her so lets see what she will do?very less chances she will call him for reconcilation seeing her nature its close to impossible
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jagya did some really good work in.mumbai ;-)
ab uska appreciation to bhuhatna padega hi na...How can he escape his kukarams...not very fond of gauri but i m sure she'll give him a nice royal showdown Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Teen deviyaan"

Jagya ki zindagi mein ab tak teen deviyaan aa chuki hain. Two of which have moved away - well he left the first for the second, then he left the second for the first, but the first decided to move on - anyways - - 

So now he's found a third abla in need of a knight in shining armor (albeit his armour is a bit rusted and dented at the moment), and the second one beckons. 

So do we think the second one has also moved on with that 33 yr old Doc ? and justw ants to tell him how bigger, better nad more wonderful her new hubby is compared to her gaon ka not-MD-just-MBBS chhokra ?

Maybe that - and to tell him the kid she's having is going to be dumped on him coz she wants to erase everything to do with him and anyways her wonderful mom can't be bothered to look after her kid when she cudn't even bother to look after her own kid a quarter century back. πŸ˜‰

Anyways - I hope J will bring back a cute little chhokra from Mumbai and ganga will take care of the kid as a surrogate mom and also as a replacement for her own kid now missing with RATs.

Actually that sounds very good to me.

Uh OH ! and then Gehna will give the khush khabri that she is expecting, and then Ganga's kid might also get found.

Wow ! Anandi will want to open a whole class just for the Singhs haveli then πŸ€£.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hooked u cracked me up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I wld prefer  a diff scenario...I hope nandu gets content with two playmates mannu and jagay's and BS-Gehna drop their IVF plan..its needless and creepy...besides I cant stand their romance 🀒

And when anandi start's planning for kiddie nursery Shiv seeing her enthuciasm shld suggest Lets hav some of our own πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰