Supernatural

Game-Write A FanFic! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
dean asks cas " really??...what were you thinking of doing??? sammy and my baby both are untraceble" *yelling pissed really*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game-Write A FanFic! (Page 3)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Cass says ' Sam must have gone to meet Amelia' 

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
dean asks... r u serious??? i thought he had put that aspect of his life behind... i had told him to decide... but how canu be so sure, cass??

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
dean says " cass...cass ...whoa woah ...CASS !!! ...Son-of-a-bitch..." *holds Cass's front of shirt trying to balance him and kleep him straight...while cass conveniently passess off
puts him in the recliner..saying "one hell of an drunk angel you are" *shakes head in dean's famous style*

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
cass says... ya, i passed a bar on my way here... dean asks... and???   cass says... and i drank it!!!!!!!!! ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bims

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

cass says... ya, i passed a bar on my way here... dean asks... and???   cass says... and i drank it!!!!!!!!! ROFL 
flutter already he passed outErmm

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
oh!!!!! D'ohok, then... dean says... my brother has done the dissapearing act on me...and i am left with  mr comatose here... what the hell am i supposed to do??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
he threw him there and called the most unexpected person,Garth,new bobby!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.