Game-Write A FanFic! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
cass came in his usual swish and flick avtaar... but dean said... its abt time...!!!! 
to deans suprise cas was drunk! And was wearing a bday cap!
Dean Swore under his breathe *really pissed and worried for his sammy  Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
dean asks cas " really??...what were you thinking of doing??? sammy and my baby both are untraceble" *yelling pissed really*
Cass says ' Sam must have gone to meet Amelia' 
dean asks... r u serious??? i thought he had put that aspect of his life behind... i had told him to decide... but how canu be so sure, cass??
dean says " cass...cass ...whoa woah ...CASS !!! ...Son-of-a-bitch..." *holds Cass's front of shirt trying to balance him and kleep him straight...while cass conveniently passess off
puts him in the recliner..saying "one hell of an drunk angel you are" *shakes head in dean's famous style*
cass says... ya, i passed a bar on my way here... dean asks... and???   cass says... and i drank it!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£ 
Originally posted by flutterby

cass says... ya, i passed a bar on my way here... dean asks... and???   cass says... and i drank it!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£ 
flutter already he passed out🤔
oh!!!!! ok, then... dean says... my brother has done the dissapearing act on me...and i am left with  mr comatose here... what the hell am i supposed to do??