Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amit143-

Haan yaar... Ab track a6a hai to episodic review and polls to jhatt se pink ho jate hah
Haa Amit aur Lekz ka PM idea bhi work kargaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Job Everyone (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amit143-

Haan yaar... Ab track a6a hai to episodic review and polls to jhatt se pink ho jate hah
haa wo dekh H .. VIEWS BHI JYADA HOTE H Embarrassed
BUT BAKI POSTS BHI HONE CHAHIYE NAAEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Ya u r right. akku's rank increased and kkk's rank just dipped by 1 so dat's acceptable. but this week we have 2 take kkk to top 10 and akku to top 20 at least.SmileWink

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hope this continues!

Lata_Pottavarti

Lata_Pottavarti

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
mee too happy

MM232

MM232

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I don't get a lot of time to come on this forum because of some personal problems but I try my best to do as much as I can. I comment at least 1-2 comments on KKK, AS and Dushyant a day. I also try to be as active as possible on the forum. I will try my best to take out some more time.

Thanks for all the comments.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.