Punar Vivah

Prediction well about the mystery

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chandani2392

Chandani2392

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
SOOO here's my prediction or resolution whatever you want to call it !

Mamujaan and Mumani are directly related to Zoya. In the the sense that they're her real Mamu and Mumani. They came together (framed Rashid) killed Zoyas mom- or even better implanted in Rashids mind that he's the culprit but put the blame on Zoyas father (hence he may be in hiding). ALL to get money. How Shireen plays into all this...and why Rashid is so important I'm not too sure...like I mean the deeper reason.

MAYBE, Rashid and Zoyas dad were business partners and Rashid has ownership over the business. But Dilshaad knew their evil ways or thoughts. Hence she was firmly against them...

This all makes sense to some extent...

You guys feel free to tell me how you feel !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sridevi_n

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction well about the mystery" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandani2392

Chandani2392

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Ugh wrong forum sorry guys

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
It's okay! Smile

Interesting theory by the way. Tongue

Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 February 2013 at 8:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani2392princess121993

sridevi_n

IF-Dazzler

sridevi_n

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
nice analysis

sara1990

IF-Dazzler

sara1990

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.