Pavitra Rishta

Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 123

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Omg! I am in my early 20s (well... I am turning 19 this june) but i most definately DONT act like Ovi... Saying that ppl in their early 20s are like Ovi is a huge insult to us. The way Ovi behaves is like i used to behave wen i was 14 or 15. and juss bcause i am nt a brat like Ovi doesnt mean that i am like Purvi... The world isnt just divided into Oviz and Purviz :) i would never embrass myself or my parents by acting like Ovi now ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Omg! I am in my early 20s (well... I am turning 19 this june) but i most definately DONT act like Ovi... Saying that ppl in their early 20s are like Ovi is a huge insult to us. The way Ovi behaves is like i used to behave wen i was 14 or 15. and juss bcause i am nt a brat like Ovi doesnt mean that i am like Purvi... The world isnt just divided into Oviz and Purviz :) i would never embrass myself or my parents by acting like Ovi now ...

Nobody is saying everyone behaves like Ovi. Confused

Ovi got spoiled by Manav. She always got whatever she wanted, lived a rich life, so she's used to this. For once, she's not getting what she wants... it wouldn't suit her personality to move on. Anyways, a lot of people in their late teens act like Ovi, from what I've seen of my friends and people around me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87FireLordPhoenix

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Yang, chinyere and misscarlett

This is AT for Ovi-Shruti & ArOvi.  My original post mentions on not bashing any actor-charactors...If you are not in support of either of the 3 than pls ignore this topic and refrain from bashing..If you cant appreciate than no need to bash..

This is a sincere request as going forward All attacking bashing posts will be reported to DT..

Thanks Pari, ilovepyaar for your supporting posts..

Kools, Pari, Masti and Soumya wonderful posts..

ADD: Pari fantastic pics...Ovi looks so gorgeous in maharashtrian traditional attire and jewelry..She has flawless smooth skin..As most of u said they need to use her beauty and give her romantic scenes.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 February 2013 at 6:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverilovepyaar

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yang, chinyere and misscarlett

This is AT for Ovi-Shruti & ArOvi.  My original post mentions on not bashing any actor-charactors...If you are not in support of either of the 3 than pls ignore this topic and refrain from bashing..If you cant appreciate than no need to bash..

This is a sincere request as going forward All attacking bashing posts will be reported to DT..

Thanks Pari, ilovepyaar for your supporting posts..

Kools, Pari, Masti and Soumya wonderful posts..

Varsha di, thank you :) 

Are there any specific rules for no bashing or questioning someone else's opinion on an AT for a character or actor ? If it is so, then MODS should be notified. If people come here to question why people support Ovi, my suggestion is to ignore such posts or report them. AT is self explanatory that we like this character/actor and justifying it to people is meant for outside of the AT on regular posts. None of us owe an explanation for this AT, just like no one owes us any explanation for 105 Arjun-Purvi AT's. 

So go ahead and ignore is my best bet for such posts. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Lol... I didnt realise that this was the Ovi AT.. Or Obviously i wouldnt have posted here... I juss clicked on d first link wen i logged in and saw C's post...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Lol... I didnt realise that this was the Ovi AT.. Or Obviously i wouldnt have posted here... I juss clicked on d first link wen i logged in and saw C's post...

Thank you misscarlett for realizing obvious honest mistake on your part...NP...Thanks for stopping by..

Pari we all have to adhere to the IF rules when it comes to AT, respecting others views on other topics etc..If any one sees bashing attacking posts please do report them...Devashree has given us permission making sure no comparison or bashing is done in AT..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenix

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Excuse me... Miss pari... In wotever way did i bash Ovi? I just stated d fact about d statement that all ppl in their early 20s are like Ovi and ask for y u like her i already do knw that...
And as i said it was a honest mistake...

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Ovi looks terrific in traditional Maharashtran styled sarees and sarees like the one above. The PR wardrobe department should really try to enhance her beauty. 

The scene with Arjun-Purvi looks cute too and from the pictures, they look like they could become a terrific couple if Arjun decides to be devoted to Ovi and gets over his ex-lover. 

And as for people in the real life not being like Ovi, there are people in real life who are like Ovi. When we talk about seeing Ovi as a real person and being able to connect with her, we're not talking about one incident like the deal-making incident (which Purvi is equally part of, hence she takes equal blame) we're talking about her reactions, thoughts, and feelings regarding the situations that she's faced with. She behaves in a way that most people would behave. If I was an insecure person like Ovi is in regards to Purvi (which she has every right to be) then I would make my insecurities known and I'd also have low self-esteem. Ovi is hardly appreciated by anyone in her family and doesn't even get any attention or love compared to Purvi and now Teju. Her Mom, whom she found after all these years, sings praises of Purvi, her Dad joins in her Mom in doing so, her Savita Aaji is too busy plotting and planning with Mrs. Kandeshi, Sachin hardly has anything to do, Teju is off being more concerned about a boy she just met rather than being there for her twin, Damo is useless, Sulo Aaji hardly gives a fig about Ovi, Sachin, or Teju being more concerned with her generous beta jaisa damads and her prized nathin Purvi. So basically, Ovi has no one and just when she thinks she has someone who understands her in Onir, she'll be crushed knowing he's just like all the others. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 13 February 2013 at 6:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastipari87Pari117Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top