Pavitra Rishta

Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 123

yang

yang

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
She is jus a spoiled kid... She can do watever she likes,. Marry someone forcefully, accuse purvi for ruining her life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyereMi*chi*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yang

She is jus a spoiled kid... She can do watever she likes,. Marry someone forcefully, accuse purvi for ruining her life..

I don't know if you read the topic but this is an AT amounting to appreciation thread for the character that some of us like. 

We do not comment on dislike for Purvi in her AT's or for any of the other characters. I would request you that if you do not like her, you can choose to ignore the AT, but it is against the rules to bash the character in their AT. So please refrain from doing so. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfansona2samekm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe that so beautiful an actress has not been given a single romantic scene appreciative of her beauty which is one of the assets of this show

Ovi doesn't have a single romantic scene have u guy noticed

uptill now no male has evinced an interest in her

why

she would have been hit on by men and they would be after her like a swarm of bees in real life

does seriously PR intend to show her without any guy evincing any interest in her youth and her beauty forever as a 'punishment'
 [ ?????????]  when even Teju or Punni have men who find them attractive

does not Ovi deserve 'i love u ' and surprize dinners  and wooings ?

her best asset

telling as it is on the face . Not one thing in the heart and one on the lips .

samekm_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixPari117Dabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Kools, it's weird isn't it? She should have had men being eager to marry her because she is so beautiful, but instead she doesn't even have a husband who appreciates anything in her. 

If we were to go by Hindi movie role plays, I wish there comes a man a la Rajat Kapoor in BALH, who is like Ovi's friend or something from Canada and gets besotted with her and gives her the much needed praise and attention that she really lacks from anyone in her life. I hope Arjun feels the pangs of jealousy and gets his act together regarding her. 

Or just give Ovi a break, divorce Arjun and find a very loving and nice guy like Purvi has in Onir, to take life forward with. She can do much better than Arjun, the pining, spineless love boy. she deserves better more like it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

chinyere

Groupbie

chinyere

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

I don't know why the creatives made the leads of the show so unrealistic! Infact in real life not a single person is like them. Extremely Mahaan, Sanskari, Tyagi etc etc. Yeah I won't say that people in real life aren't good,great or sanskari. But there is a limit of all thing. How will we react if our childhood friend whom I was engaged to, falls for another girl? Will we feel very much secure with that girl? Will we be able to behave extreme sweetly with her? What will be our reaction if our parents praise their adopted daughter all the time and comparing us to them? I know even many people can't tolerate comparison with his/her own siblings let alone adopted. And phychiatrists strongly forbid to comare between children. I think Ovi's charachter is quite normal and human. She has all the emotions what a normal human being has. But yes I'll definitely say that she is kinda immature and obessive. But on the other hand it is quite normal if you look at her age. She is in her early 20. In this age people are driven by emotion and that is normal. So in my point of view Ovi is the only charachter whom we can connect to our life. (Punni charachter is also realistic in some aspects. But not totally)

sorry but normal females dont act like ovi in real life...yes this maybe an appreciation thread of ovi but making wild statements as such is not reflecting society or real life... for the simple reason many many females dont act,think or habour such behaviour..jus as their is a limit to  people doing good things there is a limit of beign obsessive  and getting things by snatching itand then  living  a life as if                              you did no wrong..befoe comparison with others ovi was immature...if i was engaged to someone and he fell in love with someone else ill move on because  we were not married nor meant to be even though ill be heart broken.but im not forcing someone  to love me out of blackmail .he owes me nothing nor do i him..i wouldnt  become obseesive and snatch what wasnt mine anymore...females in the real world dont do thing like that so how can earth can ovi's character connect to people's life????how is that possible????female in the real world suffer the heart break cry our eyes out and move on

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*-Stardust-Blueberry_Angel

sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Varsha and Afss, thank you for opening this AT and for all your efforts Big smile. It's been a long time coming, and I'm glad we now have a platform to exclusively showcase our appreciation of Ovi and Shruti. Please add me to the list Smile

Pari87 and Kool, loved reading your posts!

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarDabulls23

sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

I don't know why the creatives made the leads of the show so unrealistic! Infact in real life not a single person is like them. Extremely Mahaan, Sanskari, Tyagi etc etc. Yeah I won't say that people in real life aren't good,great or sanskari. But there is a limit of all thing. How will we react if our childhood friend whom I was engaged to, falls for another girl? Will we feel very much secure with that girl? Will we be able to behave extreme sweetly with her? What will be our reaction if our parents praise their adopted daughter all the time and comparing us to them? I know even many people can't tolerate comparison with his/her own siblings let alone adopted. And phychiatrists strongly forbid to comare between children. I think Ovi's charachter is quite normal and human. She has all the emotions what a normal human being has. But yes I'll definitely say that she is kinda immature and obessive. But on the other hand it is quite normal if you look at her age. She is in her early 20. In this age people are driven by emotion and that is normal. So in my point of view Ovi is the only charachter whom we can connect to our life. (Punni charachter is also realistic in some aspects. But not totally)

sorry but normal females dont act like ovi in real life...yes this maybe an appreciation thread of ovi but making wild statements as such is not reflecting society or real life... for the simple reason many many females dont act,think or habour such behaviour..jus as their is a limit to  people doing good things there is a limit of beign obsessive  and getting things by snatching itand then  living  a life as if                              you did no wrong..befoe comparison with others ovi was immature...if i was engaged to someone and he fell in love with someone else ill move on because  we were not married nor meant to be even though ill be heart broken.but im not forcing someone  to love me out of blackmail .he owes me nothing nor do i him..i wouldnt  become obseesive and snatch what wasnt mine anymore...females in the real world dont do thing like that so how can earth can ovi's character connect to people's life????how is that possible????female in the real world suffer the heart break cry our eyes out and move on

Chinyere,

The people who are part of this AT obviously like her character. When we say we find her real, that
means we connect to her character on one or more levels. It is not just a direct statement, but also relative in that she's more real to us than any other character on the show right now. A lot of people move on when they're cheated on or when their engagement/marriage breaks. A lot of people also take much longer to move on or do not move on at all. In this case, Ovi did not get the time to take him out of her system because within a month of her engagement breaking her ex-fiance and the person she loved for a really long time, was getting married to her mother's adopted daughter. So, there was no moving on for her. There was no snatching of any kind; she proposed something to purvi which was accepted by both purvi and arjun for their own reasons. If she had kidnapped purvi and sat in the mandap in her place, then it would be snatching and underhanded.

Either way, can you please ask these questions out of the AT. We talk about the show and the characters outside the AT in Kool's thread and other topics. Maybe you can post your questions there because the purpose of this AT is to appreciate the character and the actor; and asking questions about the legitimacy of our appreciation defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

samekm_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarDabulls23

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

Then you must be mahaan like Purvi right?

Most females in the real world (especially young ones like Ovi) give their heart to someone and cling on to them. You can't even blame her because Arjun was the one who agreed to get engaged to her. She wouldn't have thought that he'd find another girl and basically ditch her. She was engaged to him... it isn't like it was a small crush that could go away easily, so it's definitely expected that she would cry and try to get him back.

I see Ovi in a lot of friend's of mine, and even some of her traits in myself sometimes.

samekm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixPari117Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top