Pavitra Rishta

Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 123

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Originally posted by pari87

I think Shruti looks naturally beautiful and I love that post marriage her look has been kept very simple yet classy, except for those horrid animal print gowns. I loved her make-up, hair and saree during the durga pooja. She looked so beautiful, and I remember even Arjun commented on that. I hope they show her in more traditional avtaars now and then too!

how do i Put images Afss?

It's simple. Just select a pic and put the link of image in comment box. Example
suppose your pic's link is http://i.imgur.com Then you have to put it in your post like it

That's all.

The pics are in a folder..any way to upload those?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
One cannot directly
upload pics or avis on
India-Forums from
computer. First, you
need to upload it on any
image hosting site like
imgur or minus. Then
you can post it on India-
forums.
[I M G]URL[/ I M G]
^This is the process for
both pics & avis. But
while posting, you can't
give any spaces like I did
between I & M or M & G

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Afss for helping Pari..

Pari or other way is right click on the pic you want to post..click on properties, highlight jpg file-url, copy and past it in the image box of the post, priview and post..hope this helps..

The pictures somehow are not postable I save them on my HD and than upload it in imageshack.com, get the forum code-jpg file and post it the same way..Good luck dear.

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afss

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you Afss and Varsha di! 
I will try to put up some pics in a bit using your info! :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afss

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Beautiful  thread , thanks a ton to both Afsara and Varsha for giving us this pleasure

About the actress , something i rarely do as i stick to the story and the way it unfolds...

she is beautiful .

she has a flawless skin . 

extremely good acting abilities . If honed , the girl will go far .

The actress looks so good that i want the creatives to give her lovely dresses .  She will look fab with a nose ring and traditional  sari and she will look superb in jeans too .

The best part of her character is she can wear all dresses . She doen't have to stick to one type of dresing .

I want  to see her in  true romance  mode ...uptill now she has not got a chance to be shown off as a woman in bloom . I want a male appreciating her beauty and pampering her for it ...uptill now this hasn't been shown .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samekpari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Finally put up pictures! yayy! 

I think Shruti looks very pretty in traditional clothes too! she can carry off any outfit very well. I love her look for the Durga pooja in the beige and red saree with simple hair and nice make-up. 

Edited by pari87 - 13 February 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfansona2samekm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

AROVI !! I thought the scene of the bangles was very sweet. However, Arjun does everything after thinking of Purvi first. I want him to now do things for Ovi out of his own understanding and not repeat what he did with Purvi or take Purvi's directions anymore on how to steer the course of his marriage. Poor Ovi, when Arjun shows a glimpse of being a normal husband, she finds it hard to believe because of his constant baby-love and shunning wife behaviour. But this scene was nice because he complimented her, went closer to her like a husband and this little act made her feel so special, she turned up at Onir's house as a surprise for Arjun. That is the extent of her love. she only needs Arjun to show her that he is indeed all for Ovi and not Purvi, and she will reciprocate his love like no one else. 

Edited by pari87 - 13 February 2013 at 2:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
awesome pics Pari...

as Kools said, we really want a good romantic scene for this girl...and yes this girl looks gorgeous in all types of dressing...

top of everything, this character has a common sense...she can look whats going on in-front of her...but whenever she raises her voice noone accepts their mistakes instead blames this character only...and whomever she trusts just betrays her whole-kindheartedly ...at last she is being betrayed by Onir also...

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top