Pavitra Rishta

Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 123

Page 1
Page   of 123
Page 3 Page 123

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Can you add me please? Embarrassed

Done dear...Thaks for joining Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Add me :)
I wanted to open an AT for Shruti and ArOvi but I wasn't ready to deal with the mess all over again.
Anyways, Shruti is a fab actress and she deserves appreciation <3
I'm liking Arjun-Ovi pair too :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfanHI30m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverilovepyaarDabulls23

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Updated my post!!! Thanks again all for support!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Shruti is a great actress... Loved her dressing style from her very first episode. she is the best dressed in the show... even some of Jia's outfits are great.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

fankn

fankn

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I agree Shruthi is doing a fab job...Nice to see an AT dedicated to her...She totally deserves it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ooo! this AT looks great! Thank you Varsha Di and Afss! Superb work and effort! We will help by keeping this AT alive and kicking :P 

I have to admit, I started of absolutely disliking Ovi as a character. Until after the wedding. I felt sorry for her during the whole suicide bit and when Archana was rubbing the wedding in her face without any concern for the daughter and when Arjun unceremoniously ditched her, without so much as an explanation or helping her through the breakup as a friend. However, her being a spoilt selfish brat got to me. 

But post all the Purvi-created mess, Ovi has turned out be like a swan in the show. She has become a victim of her circumstances and the people around her. She is the most real character on the show, some one you are likely to even meet in the real world. I feel sorry for her fate, but I do think that she has grown wonderfully through such a loveless marriage, especially this new change in her is refreshing. She loves her husband and her father more than anyone else and it comes through effortlessly for teh devotion she shows towards the both. That makes her very endearing to me, because she has her priorities straight. 

I might do a long post on Ovi at some point in the forum. :P As of now, I absolutely only look forward to her scenes. I hope Arjun has a turnaround and realizes the gem of a wife he is lucky to have.

Shruti, as the actress is one of most versatily young newbies on TV right now. She is possibly under 20 yrs old, but she emotes so well, that you feel her pain through the scenes. Her anguish, angst, frustration, helplessness, love and despair all come through to you because of her superb acting skills. In fact, she has one of the widest range of emotions to portray in the show compared to other characters. Being a gray, she gets to portray both sides of the compass, positive and negative. She is inherently beautiful and looks gorgeous when they dress her up nicely on the show. As of now she is liek a balm to the cracked show which is losing its charm. She and her character is the one keeping some of us glued :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari-kirloskarKalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

chinyere

Groupbie

chinyere

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Here is a small interview she gave in between her shoots..

Shruti Kanwar talked to The Pioneer from Mumbai over phone. Excerpts of her chit-chat are following:

Q. When did you decide that you will take up acting as your career?

A. I always dreamt of becoming an actress and decided it when I was in standard three. I am living my dream.

Q. How Pavitra Rishta came your way?

A. After my class 12th boards I took admission in ICE. I gave the audition which was going on from past two months and within two days I got a call from Balaji that I was shortlis ed.

Q. Tell us something about your character?

A. My character's name is Ovi Deshmukh. She is a spoiled and pampered child of Archana and Manav. She is also a fashionista.

Q. Do you identify yourself with your character in the soap?

A. Ya, to some extent Ovi is like Shruti. I too love dresses, make-up and attention.

Q. Who is your role model?

A. Madhuri Dixit. I am a huge fan of her. I adore her a lot and I am a trained classical dancer like her.

Q. The credit of your success goes to whom?

A. I want to give the entire credit of my success to my family. They supported me through thick and thin.

Q. How is your experience of working with senior actors?

A. They are very helpful, especially Hiten Tejwani. He explains me everything before every shot.

WIth all due respect if this actress  clearly said

Q. Do you identify yourself with your character in the soap?

A. Ya, to some extent Ovi is like Shruti. I too love dresses, make-up and attention.

then she is not challenging herself as an actress with a different personality...she is just playing herself...she is not really getting into character because its part of who she is...how then is  she doing a fabulous job???I am just  responding to what i read and interpretation..

sharinie

Groupbie

sharinie

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@ Chinyere at some extend she is just like Ovi. She likes make up, clothes just like any other young girl. But i don't think that she meen is that the character of Ovi is the same as the actress. I think its very hard to play a roll just like that of Ovi. The emotion are really well done. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfanm_mastipari87pari-kirloskarKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top