Pavitra Rishta

Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 117

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I don't think ARVI reunion will happen , what they r doing is this

they r fooling the under 25 group by dangling ARVI carrot and hope before them

at the same time they r afraid of losing 40+  viewership from India which will not aprrove of this jeeju saali 'love' and eyeing each other by staying in different marraiges . The 40+ viewership believes in moving on , that romance and fling r a closed chapter once ur married . So for their sake they will show the Kabhi Kabhi or Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam track . They r hopping from one rock to another in the sea of mess they've created and r having fun while hopping .

Ovi looked lovely in the car trip . I  am simply waiting for some male to notice her loveliness . It is  cooling btw . Not hot , not sizzling but immensely cooling .

If the end result is Arjun-Ovi and Punrivi-Onir, then I'm happy. But Kools, EK has brought the leads back together even after their countless marriages to others in her other shows so I am keeping my expectations low. If Arjun and Purvi don't get together in this janam, then their booths will get together ROFL. I remember someone mentioning this happening in another of her shows. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxm_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 18)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikhilrox

Groupbie

nikhilrox

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I wnt arjun ovi forevr :)

cutiepiexoxm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Varsha Di and all.Long time no seeHug very nice AT for Ovi. Can u pls add me?Smile

OMG Bhalla dear HugHug   How r u? Long time no see ..How is college and studies????
Why did you leave the forum yaar? I am glad you came and joined AT...We miss your valuable posts..Looking forward to seeing you back with the bang okie?  Take care dear...Big smile  Yes I will add you to the list Big smile

Hug I am doing great Varsha Di hope u r doing well too.Smile College is going fine but very very hectic these days. Had my finals just this past week so have a little break from college so decided to come back to the forum.Smile Thanks so much for adding my name to the list I missed u all a lot too and so glad I found this AT.Tongue I promise I will be back with a bangLOL

Edited by bhallarox - 16 February 2013 at 7:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Varsha Di and all.Long time no seeHug very nice AT for Ovi. Can u pls add me?Smile

Hi bhalla dearHug, after a looonnng time, so glad to see you here, hope you will visit and give your opinion more, btw how is your studies goingHug

Kalapi Di so nice to see u.Hug I promise to come more.Smile Studies are going fine got done with my finals finally.Smilethankfully I was given a one week break but will resume going next week.Smile

This is a very nice AT. Shruti is an awesome actress and Ovi is a great character in PR. I haven't watched PR for a looong time but I must say Ovi is the character who has been hurt the most and had to suffer the most. BTW if anyone cud fill me in on what's been happening in PR lately that wud be great as I havent watched it for monthsLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapishermaFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
How are you Bhalla, good to see you on the forum after so many days/months...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
bhalla dear so lovely to see u back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

cutiepiexox

cutiepiexox

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Yaayyy Ovi Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

tejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hi everyone in the AT! i've been reading all your posts and its been fabulous. Varsha di, afsara
congrats on a fabulously done job. I meant to ask this earlier but would you add me as a member plss? i have been refraining from commenting out of fear that i will lose it and the mods will close my account. i have never been more mad at the cvs. shruti/ovi is becoming more of a beauty both physically and as a character and her story is becoming more tragic as it goes. i cant even begin to talk about my sadness at seeing this turn of events. i have openly admitted to having a very deep connection to ovi in the forum before. i very much relate to her nowadays. i feel like her story is kinda like mine but she was/is more unfortunate than me- the one thing in the world that was hers and only hers, who would love her and only her as a mother, who no purvi would have any claim on- her child, is now taken from her and replaced by another one that purvi can claim whenever she wants. so she doesnt even get to grieve her baby? btw for a 19-20 year old shruti kanwar is emoting a mother exceptionally well. 

m_mastiFireLordPhoenixshermaSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top